Post by Smitty-48 » Sun Apr 12, 2020 10:10 am

StCapps wrote:
Sun Apr 12, 2020 10:06 am
Smitty-48 wrote:
Sun Apr 12, 2020 9:59 am
StCapps wrote:
Sun Apr 12, 2020 9:56 am
Too high energy, and hate dudes, makes sense
Apex Predator Male, dudes piss me off, I don't like hanging out with them, on my off time

The internet is good, because then I never come face to face with them, because when I do, I get aggressive
I don't like hanging with most dudes either on my off time, but there are exceptions for certain people who I like, I just like to keep to a smaller circle, but even then, only every now and then.

Sounds like you don't make any exceptions except for chicks, you're even more reclusive than me, and that's saying something, thank god you found Dorthy Gale
I only get along with infantry dudes

I don't get along with civvies

Infantry dudes are not passive aggressive, unless they are playing cards

Tho It's not even considered bad form to go on tilt in the infantry, that's good aggression, bravo zulu
Nec Aspera Terrent

StCapps

Re: SARS Pt. 2 - Wuhan Boogaloo

Post by StCapps » Sun Apr 12, 2020 10:11 am

Montegriffo wrote:
Sun Apr 12, 2020 10:01 am
Smitty-48 wrote:
Sun Apr 12, 2020 9:41 am

Rounders I couldn't get into, I'm not a degenerate gambler, not interesting
I find that interesting, I've always been of the opinion that Rounders is a good enough film to stand in its own right whether you love poker or not.

It has drama, humour, action the lot. It is a study of human nature and the relationship between Mike and all the important people in his life. The girlfriend, his poker mentor, his college professor, his nemesis and most of all his best friend.
It is a buddy movie that happens to be about poker rather than a poker movie.
I do love poker though.
In fact, I might go and play some online, no limit, Texas Hold'em (the Cadillac of poker) rather than watch another episode of Breaking Bad.

I too have seen the Blues Brothers enough times to have almost memorised it word for word, I can almost do that for Rounders as well though.
Rounders is a good movie without being into to poker, but if you don't have an affinity for it, you won't hold it in the regard that we hold it, and if you hate Poker as much as Smitty does, then that's a dealbreaker that prevents him from enjoying it
*yip*

Smitty-48

Post by Smitty-48 » Sun Apr 12, 2020 10:12 am

I'm basically all about girls, I only have maybe five guy friends in this world

My father was actually my best friend, when I wasn't hanging out with my Da, I was hanging out with my chick
Nec Aspera Terrent

Montegriffo

Post by Montegriffo » Sun Apr 12, 2020 10:16 am

Smitty-48 wrote:
Sun Apr 12, 2020 10:07 am
Montegriffo wrote:
Sun Apr 12, 2020 10:04 am
Smitty-48 wrote:
Sun Apr 12, 2020 9:55 am

I don't know, It just bores me blind, can't sit still, I'd go on full tilt if I was winning too

I like billiards, it's a sport, you can move around, and you can play with chicks

The truth is, I don't really like dudes, dudes piss me of, I've always preferred hanging with a chick
Chicks are good to play poker with too. In fact some of the best players are chicks.
The lovely Victoria Coren is the only player to have ever one two ETP main events.
Chicks, in general, can't play pool for shit.
Can't rub against them when you are playing cards

I like that they can't play pool, because then I can impress them with my skill

After a few drinks, she comes around the table and gets in my dance space, then it turns to bunny fucking from there
You can't just look them in the eyes and hold your stare without it getting awkward like you can with poker though.
I like both games but I've never let a girl get the better of me at pool like I have in poker. That's hotter than showing off my skills IMO.
For legal reasons, we are not threatening to destroy U.S. government property with our glorious medieval siege engine. But if we wanted to, we could. But we won’t. But we could.

Smitty-48

Post by Smitty-48 » Sun Apr 12, 2020 10:18 am

Montegriffo wrote:
Sun Apr 12, 2020 10:16 am

You can't just look them in the eyes and hold your stare without it getting awkward like you can with poker though.
I like both games but I've never let a girl get the better of me at pool like I have in poker. That's hotter than showing off my skills IMO.
Poker is mostly for dudes

I don't like dudes

When you're a qt and chicks dig you, every guy wants to fight you
Nec Aspera Terrent

Smitty-48

Post by Smitty-48 » Sun Apr 12, 2020 10:22 am

This is how I became a brawler

I was thermonuclear cute and the qt's chased me

Then some dude always had to come up and challenge me

So, in order to deter them, I dedicated myself to smashing dudes teeth down their throats
Nec Aspera Terrent

Montegriffo

Post by Montegriffo » Sun Apr 12, 2020 10:23 am

Smitty-48 wrote:
Sun Apr 12, 2020 10:18 am
Montegriffo wrote:

I don't like dudes

I like people dependant on whether they are funny, clever, kind, interesting etc. What they have between their legs is neither here nor there.
For legal reasons, we are not threatening to destroy U.S. government property with our glorious medieval siege engine. But if we wanted to, we could. But we won’t. But we could.

Smitty-48

Post by Smitty-48 » Sun Apr 12, 2020 10:26 am

Montegriffo wrote:
Sun Apr 12, 2020 10:23 am
Smitty-48 wrote:
Sun Apr 12, 2020 10:18 am
Montegriffo wrote:

I don't like dudes

I like people dependant on whether they are funny, clever, kind, interesting etc. What they have between their legs is neither here nor there.
All that trouble I got in, in the army ?

That was all chick related

I was the boy that the girls desired, and who the other guys wanted to challenge because of it

I had to learn to be a brawler, so I could defend my space with my qt's
Nec Aspera Terrent

StCapps

Post by StCapps » Sun Apr 12, 2020 10:30 am

Smitty-48 wrote:
Sun Apr 12, 2020 10:10 am
StCapps wrote:
Sun Apr 12, 2020 10:06 am
Smitty-48 wrote:
Sun Apr 12, 2020 9:59 am

Apex Predator Male, dudes piss me off, I don't like hanging out with them, on my off time

The internet is good, because then I never come face to face with them, because when I do, I get aggressive
I don't like hanging with most dudes either on my off time, but there are exceptions for certain people who I like, I just like to keep to a smaller circle, but even then, only every now and then.

Sounds like you don't make any exceptions except for chicks, you're even more reclusive than me, and that's saying something, thank god you found Dorthy Gale
I only get along with infantry dudes

I don't get along with civvies

Infantry dudes are not passive aggressive, unless they are playing cards

Tho It's not even considered bad form to go on tilt in the infantry, that's good aggression, bravo zulu

All that trouble I got in, in the army ?

That was all chick related

I was the boy that the girls desired, and who the other guys wanted to challenge because of it

I had to learn to be a brawler, so I could defend my space with my qt's
Well I know at least one civvie you do get along with, that I can think of off the top of my head, who wouldn't consider your aggression in bad form, knowing you as well as they do

They also wouldn't start a fight with you just because you are good with women and it rubs them the wrong way, at this point you aren't going to be going after their women anyway, and they certainly wouldn't be going after Mrs Smitty, her being amazing be damned
*yip*

Smitty-48

Post by Smitty-48 » Sun Apr 12, 2020 10:32 am

StCapps wrote:
Sun Apr 12, 2020 10:30 am
Well there are a few civvies you do get along with, that I can think of off the top of my head, some of which wouldn't consider your aggression in bad form, knowing you as well as they do

They also wouldn't start a fight with you just because your are good with women and it rubs them the wrong way, at this point you aren't going to be going after their women anyway
I don't need friends, I got a wife and dogs

If someone wants to be my friend, I offer the open palm, but I make no apologies for being me

Wendel Clark is my hero

Nec Aspera Terrent