What Book Are You Reading at the Moment?

GloryofGreece

Re: What Book Are You Reading at the Moment?

Post by GloryofGreece » Fri May 03, 2019 8:48 pm

TheReal_ND wrote:
Fri May 03, 2019 8:45 pm
GloryofGreece wrote:
Fri May 03, 2019 8:41 pm
TheReal_ND wrote:
Fri May 03, 2019 8:35 pm
Yeah that one. I can't believe that thing. Seems like a mystery diagnosis like ADD. At least the prescription isn't drugs.
A lot of it might be psychosomatic but it the end it doesn't matter if it works. ie. bloodwork gets better, blood pressure, vitamin/mineral levels, glucose levels etc. etc. and if your symptoms go away. For me personally if my grandmother is half indian and her people didn't have cows or wheat then yeah I'd bet it would or could fuck with me. What nigga?
My grandma is quarter wagon burner. I don't have any of those problems. I just tan a little better that's it. I used to drink a gallon if milk a day. I'm probably going to start trying to do that again when I start taking a test cycle. Sonething I feel like I earned at this point working what I do at my age.
I would eat all the biscuits and ice cream if I wanted to fuck off. And I use to for sure. Shitting through a screen door is for the plebs. I want to live to be about 96 and have my mind so I can see my grand kids start the race war and write books to tell them the important shit I know.
The good, the true, & the beautiful

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Fri May 03, 2019 8:50 pm

It's hard to run a proper race war when you get the runs five times a day.

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Fri May 03, 2019 8:51 pm

Also, if I do have this fucking problem, then I am going to encourage all those liberal women to believe they have gluten intolerance so I have more restaurants that serve gluten-free shit and more food options at the grocery store.

They aren't going to make all that shit for the less than 1% of the population that actually has celiac disease. You have to convince liberal women they have gluten intolerance or something to get some demand going for alternatives.

GloryofGreece

Post by GloryofGreece » Fri May 03, 2019 8:53 pm

Speaker to Animals wrote:
Fri May 03, 2019 8:50 pm
Yes, yes it is. I had to stop rolling many times during bjj practice to shit and then get back in it. I was that dude. I was the guy that got beat up by the men whether it was kickboxing or bjj but kept coming back. If it wasn't for martial arts I'd be a complete weakling and nerd in my moms basement still.

TheReal_ND

Post by TheReal_ND » Fri May 03, 2019 8:57 pm

I don't believe any of this. You guys must have some rare genes. We've being eating grain for 12k years on the books and probably ten times that off that. It's like saying you are allergic to meat. I don't believe you.

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Fri May 03, 2019 8:59 pm

GloryofGreece wrote:
Fri May 03, 2019 8:53 pm
Fri May 03, 2019 8:50 pm
Yes, yes it is. I had to stop rolling many times during bjj practice to shit and then get back in it. I was that dude. I was the guy that got beat up by the men whether it was kickboxing or bjj but kept coming back. If it wasn't for martial arts I'd be a complete weakling and nerd in my moms basement still.
A lot of things are starting to make sense, though. I remember in high school, my favorite breakfast cereal was Raisin Bran. But if I eat a bowl of cereal with the "bran" name in it, then I'd spend the entire school day with cramps and fighting back nonstop gas and bloating. I can't eat anything like that to this day. I have to eat oat-based cereals.

I can drink milk without obvious signs, but I never had solid shit until three days ago when I stopped eating wheat and dairy. Fuck. What the fuck??

GloryofGreece

Post by GloryofGreece » Fri May 03, 2019 9:00 pm

TheReal_ND wrote:
Fri May 03, 2019 8:57 pm
I don't believe any of this. You guys must have some rare genes. We've being eating grain for 12k years on the books and probably ten times that off that. It's like saying you are allergic to meat. I don't believe you.
Do you believe in autoimmune diseases like lupus, arthritis, asthma etc. ?

TheReal_ND

Post by TheReal_ND » Fri May 03, 2019 9:03 pm

GloryofGreece wrote:
Fri May 03, 2019 9:00 pm
TheReal_ND wrote:
Fri May 03, 2019 8:57 pm
Do you believe in autoimmune diseases like lupus, arthritis, asthma etc. ?
Actually I do not. I really don't. I also don't believe in vaccines and not to link it in with them, but AIDS as well. I believe AIDS is a catch-all term for whatever the fuck weird pathogens homosexual people cook up. Africa has a very large amount of the world's AIDS cases but there is reason to believe they don't really know wtf is going on

heydaralon

Post by heydaralon » Sat May 04, 2019 3:28 am

Fri May 03, 2019 8:24 pm
heydaralon wrote:
Fri May 03, 2019 8:12 pm
Fri May 03, 2019 8:08 pm
Reading this on recommendation after it turned out I am allergic to casein and possibly gluten.

If this guy is correct, then holy shit we have problems with the food.

If just cutting out dairy and wheat makes me feel better, then I am going to be really happy, because if this guy is right we have very limited options.
Have you tried going Vegan?
I will just stop eating plants, then.
Celery and leeks on workout days for gains. Cut out the whey and any kind of protein animal or otherwise. Get iron from plants. Quit being a little bitch.
Shikata ga nai

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Sun May 05, 2019 7:52 am