Europe, Boring Until it's Not

Speaker to Animals

Re: Europe, Boring Until it's Not

Post by Speaker to Animals » Fri Nov 30, 2018 3:37 pm

nmoore63 wrote:
Fri Nov 30, 2018 3:08 pm
I'm not saying you are a nazi.
I never said you want to exterminate other people.

It does appear you think only certain races are fit for civilization though.
Only two races built high tech civilizations, dude. South Africa chased most whites away with threats of land theft and genocide. Now the water is running out, and the infrastructure is falling apart in their capital city. Get real, Nick. Wakanda does not exist.

You already believe the reason for it. Once you accept the obvious fact that races have completely different IQ distributions, continuing to cling to this neoliberal lie you defend is a contradiction.

It only takes an intellect and some intellectual courage to state the obvious truth no matter what spineless men say to try to censor and defame you.

If truth is racist now, then fucking whatever.

SuburbanFarmer

Post by SuburbanFarmer » Fri Nov 30, 2018 8:27 pm

Causation is a bitch.
SJWs are a natural consequence of corporatism.

Formerly GrumpyCatFace

https://youtu.be/CYbT8-rSqo0

TheReal_ND

Post by TheReal_ND » Fri Nov 30, 2018 8:36 pm

Causation such as Jarred Diamond's Guns Germs and Steel novel where he argued White people got the upper hand? Did he write about how White people seem to get the upper hand no matter where they go? No? Africa is Africa because no iron and no grain. Ok.

SuburbanFarmer

Post by SuburbanFarmer » Fri Nov 30, 2018 8:39 pm

TheReal_ND wrote:
Fri Nov 30, 2018 8:36 pm
Causation such as Jarred Diamond's Guns Germs and Steel novel where he argued White people got the upper hand? Did he write about how White people seem to get the upper hand no matter where they go? No? Africa is Africa because no iron and no grain. Ok.
No iron, no grain, WAY more natural predators post-ice age.

Egypt had access to trade, and a fertile agricultural zone, and built one of the world's great civilizations. Sudan etc did not. Simple as that.

Formerly GrumpyCatFace

TheReal_ND

Post by TheReal_ND » Fri Nov 30, 2018 8:52 pm

Yeah well Saffers do quite well in South Africa when they arent being murdered for being Boehrs. Somehow they turned Africa into a breadbasket. Idk man. You say it is not the Boehrs fault they are so good at things like crop surpluses and I think you may be onto something. I've seen African "farmers" attempt to take over the Boehrs farms. Doesnt work so well. Idk. Almost like there is a huge IQ deficiency let alone an industrialized base to draw from.

SuburbanFarmer

Post by SuburbanFarmer » Fri Nov 30, 2018 8:58 pm

TheReal_ND wrote:
Fri Nov 30, 2018 8:52 pm
Yeah well Saffers do quite well in South Africa when they arent being murdered for being Boehrs. Somehow they turned Africa into a breadbasket. Idk man. You say it is not the Boehrs fault they are so good at things like crop surpluses and I think you may be onto something. I've seen African "farmers" attempt to take over the Boehrs farms. Doesnt work so well. Idk. Almost like there is a huge IQ deficiency let alone an industrialized base to draw from.
I was responding to the notion that Africans were somehow "inferior but not inferior" because they didnt' build Great Civilizations.

If you want to dial down to the past 30 years in that specific part of Africa, I don't have much knowledge about it, other than to say that handing land to people that haven't worked it before isn't going to work out well. SA was practically enslaved by the Dutch for centuries.

Formerly GrumpyCatFace

TheReal_ND

Post by TheReal_ND » Fri Nov 30, 2018 9:01 pm

A complete lie. Saffers have been there for nearly 500 years and did not ever enslave anyone. What an atrocious mind set. It isn't your fault at all though. You have been raised on the notion that Afrikaners oppressed the indigenous population your whole life. The exact opposite is the truth. Someday you will see it for yourself.

SuburbanFarmer

Post by SuburbanFarmer » Fri Nov 30, 2018 9:09 pm

TheReal_ND wrote:
Fri Nov 30, 2018 9:01 pm
A complete lie. Saffers have been there for nearly 500 years and did not ever enslave anyone. What an atrocious mind set. It isn't your fault at all though. You have been raised on the notion that Afrikaners oppressed the indigenous population your whole life. The exact opposite is the truth. Someday you will see it for yourself.
Sorry, should have said the Dutch AND the English.

I'm sure they were just there to help the Africans do better though. :)

Formerly GrumpyCatFace

Ph64

Post by Ph64 » Fri Nov 30, 2018 9:16 pm

SuburbanFarmer wrote:
Fri Nov 30, 2018 8:58 pm
TheReal_ND wrote:
Fri Nov 30, 2018 8:52 pm
I was responding to the notion that Africans were somehow "inferior but not inferior" because they didnt' build Great Civilizations.

If you want to dial down to the past 30 years in that specific part of Africa, I don't have much knowledge about it, other than to say that handing land to people that haven't worked it before isn't going to work out well. SA was practically enslaved by the Dutch for centuries.
The Mediterranean had Greece, Rome, Carthage, Egypt... All places with archeological ruins we're still finding (Gobekli Tepe in Turkey). South America is littered with great places from the , Mayans, Aztecs, Olmecs, etc. China has the Great Wall plus all kinds of tombs, the statues of the emperor's army, etc.

Outside of Egypt with its tombs/pyramids, or well Carthage - let's just say the very north of Africa, name one great work of architecture from say even 1000 years ago? (Long before European colonialization)

Then explain what the Africans were accomplishing of any note while the Mayans/Aztecs/Egyptians were building pyramids, the Greeks/Romans were building with huge pillars, arches, and amazing sculptures, or even the great walled castles and such of medieval Europe? Chiseling stone spearheads, while the rest of the world figured out copper, brass, iron...?
Last edited by Ph64 on Fri Nov 30, 2018 9:19 pm, edited 1 time in total.

TheReal_ND

Post by TheReal_ND » Fri Nov 30, 2018 9:19 pm

SuburbanFarmer wrote:
Fri Nov 30, 2018 9:09 pm
TheReal_ND wrote:
Fri Nov 30, 2018 9:01 pm
Sorry, should have said the Dutch AND the English.

I'm sure they were just there to help the Africans do better though. :)
African is not a race it is a collection of different tribes. When the Boehr colonized South Africa they did not need to genocide anyone, some African tribe had already genocided another and they found the empty towns filled with bones. They did not decide to found their colonies in South Africa to spite anyone. They were fleeing religious wars and realized the importance of the Horn of Africa and all the valuable land and minerals it held. For a long while they helped the native tribes and gave them civilization. These same tribes were the ones constantly attacked by the Zulu tribe, a foreign invader. They fought thr Zulu off and continued to help the immigrants to South Africa. They only asked that they would have a representative democracy so that they couldn't be voted out of their lands by foreign tribes. They called it Apartheid and the entire world ganged up on them to shut it down because it was deemed racist. They acquiesced and are now being genocided. The kicker? Only the Zulu stand up for their rights. The same people they fought to a standstill are now championing them. Why? The Zulu are not dumb. They see where this is going.