Europe, Boring Until it's Not

Zlaxer

Re: Europe, Boring Until it's Not

Post by Zlaxer » Fri Nov 30, 2018 11:06 am

Speaker to Animals wrote:
Fri Nov 30, 2018 10:59 am
nmoore63 wrote:
Fri Nov 30, 2018 10:31 am
I can accept that different races have different averages.

I can accept that not all cultures are equal.

I can't accept, we need more white people and less black people or we are going to die.
I didn't argue that. You are resorting to a straw man argument to hide from the fact that high tech civilization is built by only two races of people. The only person who wants a bunch of people to die apparently is Zlaxer. Don't direct that garbage response at me.
Not die - reduction through attrition.

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Fri Nov 30, 2018 11:15 am

Zlaxer wrote:
Fri Nov 30, 2018 11:06 am
nmoore63 wrote:
Fri Nov 30, 2018 10:31 am
I can accept that different races have different averages.

I can accept that not all cultures are equal.

I can't accept, we need more white people and less black people or we are going to die.
I didn't argue that. You are resorting to a straw man argument to hide from the fact that high tech civilization is built by only two races of people. The only person who wants a bunch of people to die apparently is Zlaxer. Don't direct that garbage response at me.
Attrition implies dying, dude. LOL

What you do not want to accept or admit is that technological progress is not a factor of the percentage of white and Asian males in the population, but their raw numbers. To argue otherwise would be like arguing we can build just as many structures if the percentage of potential construction workers remains the same, even though they are a tenth of their former raw numbers. It doesn't work that way.

Zlaxer

Post by Zlaxer » Fri Nov 30, 2018 11:39 am

Fri Nov 30, 2018 11:15 am
Zlaxer wrote:

Your statement implies that I want to march people into train cars.

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Fri Nov 30, 2018 11:51 am

Zlaxer wrote:
Fri Nov 30, 2018 11:39 am
Fri Nov 30, 2018 11:15 am
Zlaxer wrote:

Your statement implies that I want to march people into train cars.
Not really.

nmoore63

Post by nmoore63 » Fri Nov 30, 2018 11:52 am

Speaker to Animals wrote:high tech civilization is built by only two races of people.
I don’t know why people think you’re racist.

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Fri Nov 30, 2018 11:56 am

nmoore63 wrote:
Fri Nov 30, 2018 11:52 am
Speaker to Animals wrote:high tech civilization is built by only two races of people.
I don't know why pointing out an obvious fact is "racist". It doesn't make one race superior to any other.

More accurately, the propensity to attempt to destroy people speaking truthful facts that contradict the neoliberal worldview, by throwing bullshit accusations at them, belies a deep intellectual poverty and a tacit acknowledgment that you already lost the argument..

nmoore63

Post by nmoore63 » Fri Nov 30, 2018 1:50 pm

Fri Nov 30, 2018 11:56 am
nmoore63 wrote:
I don't know why pointing out an obvious fact is "racist". It doesn't make one race superior to any other.

More accurately, the propensity to attempt to destroy people speaking truthful facts that contradict the neoliberal worldview, by throwing bullshit accusations at them, belies a deep intellectual poverty and a tacit acknowledgment that you already lost the argument..
You are advocating for a certain race ratio demographic or civilization is doomed.

I am not trying to misstate your position. If that is untrue, please set the record straight.

Otherwise. Truly. Fuck you.

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Fri Nov 30, 2018 2:07 pm

nmoore63 wrote:
Fri Nov 30, 2018 1:50 pm
Fri Nov 30, 2018 11:56 am
nmoore63 wrote:

You are advocating for a certain race ratio demographic or civilization is doomed.

I am not trying to misstate your position. If that is untrue, please set the record straight.

Otherwise. Truly. Fuck you.

I am telling you demographic and obvious facts. You are the one trying to paint me as a fucking Nazi instead of just admitting I am right. The reason you behave this way is that you know there is no refutation possible. Wakanda does not exist, dude.

I am not advocating anything. If you reduce the numbers of white and Asian men in their thirties and forties, you are at best going to retard progress if not regress.

nmoore63

Post by nmoore63 » Fri Nov 30, 2018 3:08 pm

I'm not saying you are a nazi.
I never said you want to exterminate other people.

It does appear you think only certain races are fit for civilization though.

Montegriffo

Post by Montegriffo » Fri Nov 30, 2018 3:20 pm

Former Ukip leader Nigel Farage today said he was 'appalled' that far-Right activist Tommy Robinson has been appointed as an adviser to the party.

The English Defence League founder - real name Stephen Yaxley-Lennon - will advise current Ukip chief Gerard Batten on rape gangs and prison reform.

But Mr Farage called on the party to have a vote of no confidence in Mr Batten as the party leader - and to 'get rid of him'.

He told BBC Radio 4's Today programme: 'Well, I'm appalled. The NEC of the party voted overwhelmingly last week not to have a ballot of members to let the man, potentially, join the party.

'But Gerard Batten has got this, sort of, fixation with Tommy Robinson and discussing Islam, and dragging Ukip into a direction of effectively being a, sort of, street activist party.'

Mr Farage added: 'It goes against all the things I did as leader to say we will talk about immigration, we will talk about the extreme forms of Islam. But, we will do it as a non-racist, non-sectarian party. This blows a hole in all of that.'
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/articl ... tment.html

WTF I love Nigel now...
For legal reasons, we are not threatening to destroy U.S. government property with our glorious medieval siege engine. But if we wanted to, we could. But we won’t. But we could.