Europe, Boring Until it's Not

Speaker to Animals

Re: Europe, Boring Until it's Not

Post by Speaker to Animals » Fri Nov 30, 2018 4:07 am

nmoore63 wrote:
Thu Nov 29, 2018 8:59 pm
I don’t see any reason why a working population equivalent that of the 1960s wouldn’t work for us.
That is not what he argued. He was talking about upwards of 75% of our population cut.

Also, you have to determine what you mean by 1960s population. Demographics are not equal. Women do not do much for a technological society. They are essential for families, but unlike white and Asian men in their thirties and forties, that is a percentage game. We could have an equivalently sized population as the 1960s, but if half of those men are black and Latino, we'd not innovate anywhere near what we did in the 1960s.

Japan is going to do just fine in the demographic winter because they refuse to allow mass migration of non-Japanese people, Japanese people have an extremely high average IQ, and they innovate better than us where it comes to automation.

That is not our future, however, because of what the Chinese folks call the "white liberal", which I would argue includes libertarians and global8st types who delude themselves into thinking humans are interchangeable components in society, like society is just some machine.

Zlaxer

Post by Zlaxer » Fri Nov 30, 2018 6:15 am

I haven’t bought into the minorities are genetically inferior theory yet. Still believe its far more cultural than immutable. We’ll find out soon though - lots of gene research on intelligence bileing done now - results should be interesting - FYI, I scored on the right side of the bell curve on the tests presently available - (a very Marty thing for me to say) :twisted:

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Fri Nov 30, 2018 6:21 am

Zlaxer wrote:
Fri Nov 30, 2018 6:15 am
I haven’t bought into the minorities are genetically inferior theory yet. Still believe its far more cultural than immutable. We’ll find out soon though - lots of gene research on intelligence bileing done now - results should be interesting - FYI, I scored on the right side of the bell curve on the tests presently available - (a very Marty thing for me to say) :twisted:
I did not argue they are genetically inferior. I am talking about average IQ here. The higher the average IQ, the higher the potential for a complex, high-trust, technological society. The people who get butthurt about talk of racial IQ differences, or outright equate acknowledgment of those differences to talk of racial superiority, belie their own prejudices, not my own. I am just telling you how it is.

A high average IQ combined with a density of men in their thirties and forties is what you need to get all of this.

IQ does not make you inferior or superior to anybody else either. Lots of intelligent people are stupid as fuck in real life situations. At this point, I'd rather lose some IQ for some of the superior athletic genes of Africans and the longevity of some Asians.

We all have adaptations for specific things, and the primary advantages of European and East Asian people is high average IQ. I want the warrior adaptations of Africans, their strength, agility, etc. Also I need that Latino rhythm.

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Fri Nov 30, 2018 6:37 am

Basically, my contention is this:

Assuming you have a proper demographic pyramid (not a column and not an inverted pyramid like where we are heading due to non-replacement birth rates), European/North American and East Asian civilizations will never reach the the Malthusian trap again because we will innovate out of it just like we have done since the Renaissance.

If we actually ran out of arable land, we'd build farms at sea. When that runs out, we'd probably build enormous orbital farms in LEO.

To get off this shitty planet and fulfill our destiny we need even more people. The idea that we can have too many people is fucking retarded. We'd fill up this entire galaxy if we could. We could build orbital habitats about the Sun and probably sustain a human population beyond the trillions. There is no upper limit, and trying to reduce the population is tantamount to being worse than a Luddite, since it essentially amounts to wanting to retard or regress technological progress. You might as well take up Yoga, become a vegan, and let your feminist wife plug you in the ass with that attitude.

European people are the Prometheus of the human race.

C-Mag

Post by C-Mag » Fri Nov 30, 2018 8:00 am

I'm selfish as Fuck.

I want Mid/Late 19th C US population density with 21st C technology.
PLATA O PLOMO

Don't fear authority, Fear Obedience

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Fri Nov 30, 2018 8:31 am

C-Mag wrote:
Fri Nov 30, 2018 8:00 am
I'm selfish as Fuck.

I want Mid/Late 19th C US population density with 21st C technology.
LOL

Not happening.

Demographic science is like a +3 hammer of truth shattering your selfish dreams.

nmoore63

Post by nmoore63 » Fri Nov 30, 2018 9:16 am

Speaker to Animals wrote:
Fri Nov 30, 2018 6:21 am
Zlaxer wrote:
I did not argue they are genetically inferior. I am talking about average IQ here. The higher the average IQ, the higher the potential for a complex, high-trust, technological society. The people who get butthurt about talk of racial IQ differences, or outright equate acknowledgment of those differences to talk of racial superiority, belie their own prejudices, not my own. I am just telling you how it is.

A high average IQ combined with a density of men in their thirties and forties is what you need to get all of this.

IQ does not make you inferior or superior to anybody else either. Lots of intelligent people are stupid as fuck in real life situations. At this point, I'd rather lose some IQ for some of the superior athletic genes of Africans and the longevity of some Asians.

We all have adaptations for specific things, and the primary advantages of European and East Asian people is high average IQ. I want the warrior adaptations of Africans, their strength, agility, etc. Also I need that Latino rhythm.
Higher average IQ = high trust
????

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Fri Nov 30, 2018 9:21 am

nmoore63 wrote:
Fri Nov 30, 2018 9:16 am
Speaker to Animals wrote:
Fri Nov 30, 2018 6:21 am
Zlaxer wrote:

Higher average IQ = high trust
????
The high trust adaptation is separate from IQ. It is a European trait. Asians have very high average IQ, but their society is based more around high-conformity.

IQ is the foundational factor, but there are others.

IQ is more of a feedback process with environmental factors inherent in a culture and society.

nmoore63

Post by nmoore63 » Fri Nov 30, 2018 10:31 am

I can accept that different races have different averages.

I can accept that not all cultures are equal.

I can't accept, we need more white people and less black people or we are going to die.

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Fri Nov 30, 2018 10:59 am

nmoore63 wrote:
Fri Nov 30, 2018 10:31 am
I can accept that different races have different averages.

I can accept that not all cultures are equal.

I can't accept, we need more white people and less black people or we are going to die.
I didn't argue that. You are resorting to a straw man argument to hide from the fact that high tech civilization is built by only two races of people. The only person who wants a bunch of people to die apparently is Zlaxer. Don't direct that garbage response at me.