Post by Montegriffo » Mon Nov 26, 2018 1:55 pm

Otern wrote:
Mon Nov 26, 2018 1:49 pm
Montegriffo wrote:
Mon Nov 26, 2018 1:33 pm
Otern wrote:
Mon Nov 26, 2018 1:30 pm

source?
For the setting fire to sheep or my opinion on their love of rioting?
I find something about riots because of LOW prices of sheep, not high. And it makes sense. A consumer won't have access to lorries of sheep, but a farmer will.

As in, farmers not getting paid enough, while the middle men take the profits. Consumer prices hiked, while the farmers get paid the same or less.
It was a slip of the pen. I meant that the British lamb was cheaper than the french. It was farmers not urbanites burning British lorries.
For legal reasons, we are not threatening to destroy U.S. government property with our glorious medieval siege engine. But if we wanted to, we could. But we won’t. But we could.

heydaralon

Re: Europe, Boring Until it's Not

Post by heydaralon » Mon Nov 26, 2018 1:58 pm

I'll take some of that cheap lamb if you losers don't want it. However, the cuck emissions and high price gas is all you. Here in the states, we don't let some Rachel Carson Stalinist wannabes jack up our gas prices. The sea level rises, we will pump low cost gas into our motor boat engines. With what you Euro chumps are paying, I'd be surprised if you could even afford a lifejacket. Yet another reason on the long list why I would never live in the EUSSR.

In fuel costs,
Decisive advantage: America
Shikata ga nai

BjornP

Post by BjornP » Mon Nov 26, 2018 3:42 pm

Montegriffo wrote:
Mon Nov 26, 2018 9:27 am
BjornP wrote:
Mon Nov 26, 2018 3:22 am
Montegriffo wrote:
Sun Nov 25, 2018 1:32 pm
Plotting to kill a head of state is not a protest it is a terrorist crime.
Really? Any head of state?

So if someone plotted to kill Kim Jung Un, Bashir Assad or the Crown Prince of Saudi Arabia, they are "terrorists"? Do you know the origin of that word, terrorism, by any chance?

And no, that doesn't mean that plotting to kill a democratically elected head of state is ok or legitimate. But slapping "terrorism" on any threats to the state is not just ridiculous.

What's more ridiculous is some media insistance on regurgigating the bullshit about it just or primarily being "nationalists" and "right-wing racists" who oppose Macron's reforms. It's dishonest guilt by association excuses for letting fewer and fewer extremely rich people take more and more out of the wages of the majority of Europeans. Since you linked to a Guardian article, let me do the same:

https://www.theguardian.com/commentisfr ... owen-jones

and

https://www.reuters.com/article/us-fran ... SKBN1I60M9
Maybe you didn't read the thread?
We were talking about France. When I used the word "state" that is who I was referring to. A plot to kill the head of France is definitely an act of terrorism.

I won't bother responding to the rest of your post seeing as it doesn't seem to relate to anything I wrote.
I wouldn't call anyone who killed Macron a terrorist. Pulling out a gun and blowing his brains out... that's assassination. Planning to do it, is planning an assassination. You, and government cunts the world over, can choose to call that "terrorism" if you like. In China, Tibetans and Uighurs who complain about the government putting them in concentration camps are "terrorists", too. Fat load of shit that word's worth.

So fuck that useless word. You don't like the reason why someone wants to kill Macron? Fine and fair enough. You don't like killing Macron, because he was an elected leader? Also fine and fair. Yet sometimes killing even the democratically elected is perfectly legitimate. It depends entirely on their actions. Put the guys in jail for plotting to kill him. But don't blow smoke up people's ass with the "terrorism" bullshit. No politician is a civilian.

The second part of my post wasn't aimed that much at you, it was aimed at how some media have taken to liken opposition to Macron as some "nationalist, right-wing" thing. Makes it easier for them to dismiss it that way.
Fame is not flattery. Respect is not agreement.

heydaralon

Post by heydaralon » Mon Nov 26, 2018 3:46 pm

Since I take a very hardline stance on animal rights, and view them as being deserving of the same rights as humans, I would consider the faroe islands and their merciless slaughter of pilot whales as terrorism. Which means that Denmark aids and abetts terrorists on a daily basis, as do all its citizens. Coopenhagen is essentially Raqqa with cold weather. Can't wait for the UN sanctions to head your way...
Shikata ga nai

BjornP

Post by BjornP » Mon Nov 26, 2018 4:02 pm

heydaralon wrote:
Mon Nov 26, 2018 3:46 pm
Since I take a very hardline stance on animal rights, and view them as being deserving of the same rights as humans, I would consider the faroe islands and their merciless slaughter of pilot whales as terrorism. Which means that Denmark aids and abetts terrorists on a daily basis, as do all its citizens. Coopenhagen is essentially Raqqa with cold weather. Can't wait for the UN sanctions to head your way...
It will probably be as bad as that one time the UN sanctioned the Dutch for Svarte Piet... ;)
Fame is not flattery. Respect is not agreement.

C-Mag

Post by C-Mag » Mon Nov 26, 2018 4:39 pm

Otern wrote:
Mon Nov 26, 2018 1:46 pm
I don't think those protests are primarily about gas prices.

The rural vs urban divide in France is fucking insane. And the increased gas prices, which do hit rural people harder than urban people, is just the icing on the cake.

Farmers here are pissed off because of bad rural politics decided by urbanites. But it's nothing compared to France. They'll spray down town halls in cow shit as a protest, riot, fight. French ruralites are some of the most pissed off people in the World.

They're not that pissed off because of a small tax on gasoline. It's not a single issue. They're angry because they've never had any representation in politics. There's very little decentralized drive in any of the French blocks, so the rural areas gets the shit every damn time. Conservative governments fuck them over, then liberals take over, and keep fucking them over too.

There is nothing more enraging to a farmer than an arrogant urbanite. Now imagine a FRENCH arrogant urbanite. Of course there will be riots. The French revolution was triggered by the same attitudes and total disregard of the "unwashed peasants" too.
That makes sense to me.......... thanks

All the reporters are saying this is nationwide, about Climate Change Taxes imposed by the Elites.
PLATA O PLOMO

Don't fear authority, Fear Obedience

heydaralon

Post by heydaralon » Mon Nov 26, 2018 4:52 pm

Enjoy paying more at the pump so that China and the entire Third World can continue to create emissions at the same rate they always do. You guys could charge $20/litre and it won't change a damn thing.
Shikata ga nai

Montegriffo

Post by Montegriffo » Mon Nov 26, 2018 10:25 pm

BjornP wrote:
Mon Nov 26, 2018 3:42 pm
Montegriffo wrote:
Mon Nov 26, 2018 9:27 am
BjornP wrote:
Mon Nov 26, 2018 3:22 am

Really? Any head of state?

So if someone plotted to kill Kim Jung Un, Bashir Assad or the Crown Prince of Saudi Arabia, they are "terrorists"? Do you know the origin of that word, terrorism, by any chance?

And no, that doesn't mean that plotting to kill a democratically elected head of state is ok or legitimate. But slapping "terrorism" on any threats to the state is not just ridiculous.

What's more ridiculous is some media insistance on regurgigating the bullshit about it just or primarily being "nationalists" and "right-wing racists" who oppose Macron's reforms. It's dishonest guilt by association excuses for letting fewer and fewer extremely rich people take more and more out of the wages of the majority of Europeans. Since you linked to a Guardian article, let me do the same:

https://www.theguardian.com/commentisfr ... owen-jones

and

https://www.reuters.com/article/us-fran ... SKBN1I60M9
Maybe you didn't read the thread?
We were talking about France. When I used the word "state" that is who I was referring to. A plot to kill the head of France is definitely an act of terrorism.

I won't bother responding to the rest of your post seeing as it doesn't seem to relate to anything I wrote.
I wouldn't call anyone who killed Macron a terrorist. Pulling out a gun and blowing his brains out... that's assassination. Planning to do it, is planning an assassination. You, and government cunts the world over, can choose to call that "terrorism" if you like. In China, Tibetans and Uighurs who complain about the government putting them in concentration camps are "terrorists", too. Fat load of shit that word's worth.

So fuck that useless word. You don't like the reason why someone wants to kill Macron? Fine and fair enough. You don't like killing Macron, because he was an elected leader? Also fine and fair. Yet sometimes killing even the democratically elected is perfectly legitimate. It depends entirely on their actions. Put the guys in jail for plotting to kill him. But don't blow smoke up people's ass with the "terrorism" bullshit. No politician is a civilian.

The second part of my post wasn't aimed that much at you, it was aimed at how some media have taken to liken opposition to Macron as some "nationalist, right-wing" thing. Makes it easier for them to dismiss it that way.
Ok then, I'll file Terrorist along with nigger and all the other words we're not allowed to use anymore.
For legal reasons, we are not threatening to destroy U.S. government property with our glorious medieval siege engine. But if we wanted to, we could. But we won’t. But we could.

Martin Hash

Post by Martin Hash » Mon Nov 26, 2018 10:43 pm

Can we get “Nazi” on that list? And “Hitler”? Is there anyone else here who would like to never hear those words spoken out of context again?
Shamedia, Shamdemic, Shamucation, Shamlection, Shamconomy & Shamate Change

SuburbanFarmer

Post by SuburbanFarmer » Mon Nov 26, 2018 10:46 pm

Martin Hash wrote:
Mon Nov 26, 2018 10:43 pm
Can we get “Nazi” on that list? And “Hitler”? Is there anyone else here who would like to never hear those words spoken out of context again?
Seconded.
SJWs are a natural consequence of corporatism.

Formerly GrumpyCatFace

https://youtu.be/CYbT8-rSqo0