Re: Europe, Boring Until it's Not

Post by Ph64 » Wed Aug 29, 2018 5:10 pm

DBTrek wrote:
Wed Aug 29, 2018 4:29 pm
Montegriffo wrote:
Wed Aug 29, 2018 4:23 pm

I thought that showed a lot of class.
Apology before falling on his sword.
Sorry I didn’t know your full psychological profile before engaging in verbal combat with you.
-DELETE SELF-

That’s one way to do it.
When I get tired of you trifling motherfuckers I just go - no announcement needed.
If I wonder what I’ve been missing I just come back.
Works for me.
/shrug
Exactly. Another forum in on I've popped on a few times in the past 6mo to check on, but haven't posted... Just one day decided the forum was becoming too much of an echo chamber and anything I posted was now "sexist" "far right" "toxically masculine" etc etc etc... When I posted a Tim Pool video and was slammed and told he was a "fascist alt righter" I knew it was time to give up. And just left. No virtue signalling about it, just logged off and didn't even login for months after.

Hopped on a couple times since just to see what's going on - funny enough two months after I left someone posted that they needed a "membership drive" because lots of people have left and they felt it was becoming an echo chamber. Go figure.

SuburbanFarmer

Post by SuburbanFarmer » Wed Aug 29, 2018 11:48 pm

I seem to have gotten myself shadow-banned from a gaming website, for posting in the comments section about a ridiculous SJW game.

https://www.rockpapershotgun.com/2018/0 ... ld-sexism/

Some douchebag changes the email and password to my account, and their “support” won’t respond to my emails.
SJWs are a natural consequence of corporatism.

Formerly GrumpyCatFace

https://youtu.be/CYbT8-rSqo0

Ph64

Post by Ph64 » Thu Aug 30, 2018 6:17 am

SuburbanFarmer wrote:
Wed Aug 29, 2018 11:48 pm
I seem to have gotten myself shadow-banned from a gaming website, for posting in the comments section about a ridiculous SJW game.

Some douchebag changes the email and password to my account, and their “support” won’t respond to my emails.
You called it ridiculous?? You nazi. Seriously, you must be literally Hitler you sexist homophobic bigot.
Unless you are Islamic and think Victorina is a slut for not wearing her burka... Then you're ok. Give her 50 lashes to let her know the evils of her way.

SuburbanFarmer

Post by SuburbanFarmer » Thu Aug 30, 2018 8:04 am

Ph64 wrote:
Thu Aug 30, 2018 6:17 am
SuburbanFarmer wrote:

You called it ridiculous?? You nazi. Seriously, you must be literally Hitler you sexist homophobic bigot.
Unless you are Islamic and think Victorina is a slut for not wearing her burka... Then you're ok. Give her 50 lashes to let her know the evils of her way.
It was quite the little circle jerk in there. The adults didn’t show up until later, to back me up.
SJWs are a natural consequence of corporatism.

Formerly GrumpyCatFace

https://youtu.be/CYbT8-rSqo0

The Conservative

Post by The Conservative » Thu Aug 30, 2018 8:27 am

SuburbanFarmer wrote:
Thu Aug 30, 2018 8:04 am
Ph64 wrote:
Thu Aug 30, 2018 6:17 am
SuburbanFarmer wrote:

It was quite the little circle jerk in there. The adults didn’t show up until later, to back me up.
That’s because we have jobs.
#NotOneRedCent

C-Mag

Post by C-Mag » Thu Aug 30, 2018 10:42 am

SuburbanFarmer wrote:

Social hatred and intolerance is fucking contagious man. This shit spreads quickly.
PLATA O PLOMO

Don't fear authority, Fear Obedience

Hastur

Post by Hastur » Fri Aug 31, 2018 6:34 am

Saw this

Made me remember this

An nescis, mi fili, quantilla prudentia mundus regatur? - Axel Oxenstierna

Nie lügen die Menschen so viel wie nach einer Jagd, während eines Krieges oder vor Wahlen. - Otto von Bismarck

Fife

Post by Fife » Fri Aug 31, 2018 6:40 am

But well I am just a monkey man
I'm glad you are a monkey woman too
Monkey woman too babe

Montegriffo

Post by Montegriffo » Fri Aug 31, 2018 7:03 am

Hastur wrote:
Fri Aug 31, 2018 6:34 am
Saw this

Made me remember this

Good on Maggie, Theresa the appeaser will never be accused of being an Iron Lady or having rhythm.

On the other hand
For legal reasons, we are not threatening to destroy U.S. government property with our glorious medieval siege engine. But if we wanted to, we could. But we won’t. But we could.

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Tue Sep 04, 2018 7:08 am

A ten-year-old boy from Berlin was reportedly raped by three asylum seeker classmates while on a school trip to an isolated castle north of the German capital.

The attack occurred just before the start of the summer holidays at a school trip to Schloss Kröhlendorff, an isolated castle where the victim and 38 other students were supposed to engage in various outdoor activities.

The ten-year-old boy had previously been harassed by the three fellow students on the day of the attack, two aged 11 and another aged ten from Afghanistan and Syria, prior to the rape with one of them telling the German boy, “We fuck you today,” Berliner Zeitung reports.

That evening, two of the members of the group, an Afghan and a Syrian both aged 11, held the boy down while the ten-year-old Afghan sexually abused and raped him. Two other classmates witnessed the rape but none told teachers.

Less than a fortnight later that the victim of the rape confided in a school social worker about the incident and the information was then passed along to parents, teachers, and the police. The three asylum seeker children were suspended from the school and then ultimately expelled.

The school itself has also been the subject of various problems including widespread disrespect of teachers with students swearing and insulting them along with one in seven students skipping school regularly.
https://www.breitbart.com/london/2018/0 ... hool-trip/

What are you complaining about? We expelled these students. They were punished. :think: