Europe, Boring Until it's Not

Speaker to Animals

Re: Europe, Boring Until it's Not

Post by Speaker to Animals » Wed Aug 29, 2018 10:52 am

Let the record show, he has no evidence to back up the claim that Massachusetts makes fish farming safe. His reply to evidence of how dangerous farmed fish truly is to your health is to accuse the person presenting facts about health hazards in an agricultural industry of hating women.

No evidence.
Ad hominem fallacy.

Garbage poster.

The Conservative

Post by The Conservative » Wed Aug 29, 2018 10:53 am

Speaker to Animals wrote:
Wed Aug 29, 2018 10:52 am
Let the record show, he has no evidence to back up the claim that Massachusetts makes fish farming safe. His reply to evidence of how dangerous farmed fish truly is to your health is to accuse the person presenting facts about health hazards in an agricultural industry of hating women.

No evidence.
Ad hominem fallacy.

Garbage poster.
And you have no proof they don't. Thanks for playing... try again.
#NotOneRedCent

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Wed Aug 29, 2018 10:55 am

The Conservative wrote:
Wed Aug 29, 2018 10:53 am

No evidence.
Ad hominem fallacy.

Garbage poster.
What??

I don't have to prove a negative. Fuck, you are dumb. You made a statement of fact that you could not back up with a shred of evidence. I searched for a while myself and found ZERO evidence your state does fuck all to make farmed fish safe for human consumption.

C-Mag

Post by C-Mag » Wed Aug 29, 2018 11:39 am

pineapplemike wrote:
Tue Aug 28, 2018 6:31 pm
Ah, Smitty................ I miss the Fucker. Had some good nights drinking whiskey and bullshitting.

It's a shame he couldn't hack it for the duration.
PLATA O PLOMO

Don't fear authority, Fear Obedience

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Wed Aug 29, 2018 11:48 am

Smitty does strike me as the kind of guy who wears man perfume. He admitted to carrying a purse years ago, as is Canadian male custom. For real. Canadian men carry purses.

I'll probably get dick pics from Capps for not using the "correct" terminology for it, but it is basically a handbag, same as a purse.

The Conservative

Post by The Conservative » Wed Aug 29, 2018 2:57 pm

Wed Aug 29, 2018 10:55 am
The Conservative wrote:
Wed Aug 29, 2018 10:53 am

No evidence.
Ad hominem fallacy.

Garbage poster.
What??

I don't have to prove a negative. Fuck, you are dumb. You made a statement of fact that you could not back up with a shred of evidence. I searched for a while myself and found ZERO evidence your state does fuck all to make farmed fish safe for human consumption.
There is a 200+ report out there for you to find... I know this because I’ve seen it.

You obviously didn’t look very hard.

And if you are he’ll bent on what Mass does, bs stating that I showed your BS virwepoint is just that overall.

Then kudos to you... I may have Aspergers, you just have the Dumbs...
#NotOneRedCent

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Wed Aug 29, 2018 3:05 pm

Yeah, and in the second paragraph they confirmed they were feeding the fish soy, cormeal, and various fishmeal products. That was the problem I was talking about. You not only failed to demonstrate your state protected people from dangerous aquafarming practices, but that it encourages those practices!

C-Mag

Post by C-Mag » Wed Aug 29, 2018 3:47 pm

Wed Aug 29, 2018 11:48 am
Smitty does strike me as the kind of guy who wears man perfume. He admitted to carrying a purse years ago, as is Canadian male custom. For real. Canadian men carry purses.

I'll probably get dick pics from Capps for not using the "correct" terminology for it, but it is basically a handbag, same as a purse.
I don't know if he's a Montreal Metro, but for a tough guy, he sure folded quickly when the forum called him out of his dancing of Flips grave.

He could never really accept being proved wrong. He was overly sensitive............. hell maybe he was a Montreal Metro.

I did enjoy the Whiskey Bullshit sessions though.
PLATA O PLOMO

Don't fear authority, Fear Obedience

Montegriffo

Post by Montegriffo » Wed Aug 29, 2018 4:23 pm

C-Mag wrote:
Wed Aug 29, 2018 3:47 pm
Wed Aug 29, 2018 11:48 am

I don't know if he's a Montreal Metro, but for a tough guy, he sure folded quickly when the forum called him out of his dancing of Flips grave.

I thought that showed a lot of class.
Apology before falling on his sword.
For legal reasons, we are not threatening to destroy U.S. government property with our glorious medieval siege engine. But if we wanted to, we could. But we won’t. But we could.

DBTrek

Post by DBTrek » Wed Aug 29, 2018 4:29 pm

Montegriffo wrote:
Wed Aug 29, 2018 4:23 pm

I thought that showed a lot of class.
Apology before falling on his sword.
Sorry I didn’t know your full psychological profile before engaging in verbal combat with you.
-DELETE SELF-

That’s one way to do it.
When I get tired of you trifling motherfuckers I just go - no announcement needed.
If I wonder what I’ve been missing I just come back.
Works for me.
/shrug
"Hey varmints, don't mess with a guy that's riding a buffalo"