Speaker to Animals

Re: Europe, Boring Until it's Not

Post by Speaker to Animals » Sat Jun 16, 2018 1:12 pm

Okeefenokee wrote:
Sat Jun 16, 2018 1:09 pm
Speaker to Animals wrote:
Sat Jun 16, 2018 1:05 pm
And across the US, the Mexicans go to their own separate mass
If I had to guess at where I'd find a diverse congregation it would be in one of those giant mega churches. I don't have much good to say about those.

On paper, I think the most diversity is in the Catholic Church. But, like I said, we self-segregate within the Church. Hispanics will drive to another town to go to a predominantly Hispanic mass celebrated in Spanish. Most churches with large congregations of Hispanics and Americans are effectively two parishes using the same building at different time.

There is some crossover and intermarriage, but it's not enough to make any difference.

Fife

Post by Fife » Sat Jun 16, 2018 1:43 pm

The market finds a way. And all involved are better off.

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Sat Jun 16, 2018 2:06 pm

Fife wrote:
Sat Jun 16, 2018 1:43 pm
The market finds a way. And all involved are better off.
That wins dumbest remark to the problem of demographic replacement.

A nation is not a market. The history of our people and our people's survival into the future is not a market.

Would you say that to the last Indian after his tribe is extinct? The market always finds a way, bro. Now some white families will live here. Progress!

nmoore63

Post by nmoore63 » Sat Jun 16, 2018 3:06 pm

Okeefenokee wrote:
Sat Jun 16, 2018 12:57 pm
nmoore63 wrote:
Sat Jun 16, 2018 11:04 am
Okeefenokee wrote:
Sat Jun 16, 2018 11:01 am
Have fun worshiping in the diversity cult, I guess.
Not a devotee of diversity.

On the otherhand, most of the migrants are the same religious denominations as I am, so the worship thing isn't going to be a problem.

I fit in better with mexican catholics than I do with with urban atheists anyway.
You know that's not diversity, right? You just admitted that what works is commonality and not differentiation.
:clap:

C-Mag

Post by C-Mag » Sat Jun 16, 2018 6:53 pm

The Mises Institute says,
The EU is Rotting (and Its Banks are Insolvent)
https://mises.org/wire/eu-rotting-and-i ... -insolvent
PLATA O PLOMO

Don't fear authority, Fear Obedience

GloryofGreece

Post by GloryofGreece » Sat Jun 16, 2018 8:06 pm

Okeefenokee wrote:
Sat Jun 16, 2018 11:45 am
GloryofGreece wrote:
Sat Jun 16, 2018 11:31 am
According to "wikipedia" he was arrested for, " In May 2017, Robinson was convicted of contempt of court for using a camera inside Canterbury Crown Court and received a suspended sentence.[69] According to Judge Heather Norton, "this is not about free speech, not about the freedom of the press, nor about legitimate journalism, and not about political correctness. It is about justice and ensuring that a trial can be carried out justly and fairly, it's about being innocent until proven guilty. It is about preserving the integrity of the jury to continue without people being intimidated or being affected by irresponsible and inaccurate 'reporting', if that's what it was".[70]

9 June 2018, Trafalgar Square: Protests for the Release of Robinson
On 25 May 2018, Robinson was arrested for a breach of the peace while live streaming outside Leeds Crown Court[70][71] during a trial on which reporting restrictions had been ordered by the judge.[72]"

I'm ignorant of the specific procedures in the United States, but could a judge do the same thing here during a trial? Not let reporting of it to take place? Thanks.
How fast do you think you could google up some photos of court houses swarming with reporters?
Idk but as far as you know can judges ban the press from teh court room... i think the answer is yes, yes they can.
The good, the true, & the beautiful

Okeefenokee

Post by Okeefenokee » Sat Jun 16, 2018 8:25 pm

GloryofGreece wrote:
Sat Jun 16, 2018 8:06 pm
Okeefenokee wrote:
Sat Jun 16, 2018 11:45 am
GloryofGreece wrote:
Sat Jun 16, 2018 11:31 am
According to "wikipedia" he was arrested for, " In May 2017, Robinson was convicted of contempt of court for using a camera inside Canterbury Crown Court and received a suspended sentence.[69] According to Judge Heather Norton, "this is not about free speech, not about the freedom of the press, nor about legitimate journalism, and not about political correctness. It is about justice and ensuring that a trial can be carried out justly and fairly, it's about being innocent until proven guilty. It is about preserving the integrity of the jury to continue without people being intimidated or being affected by irresponsible and inaccurate 'reporting', if that's what it was".[70]

9 June 2018, Trafalgar Square: Protests for the Release of Robinson
On 25 May 2018, Robinson was arrested for a breach of the peace while live streaming outside Leeds Crown Court[70][71] during a trial on which reporting restrictions had been ordered by the judge.[72]"

I'm ignorant of the specific procedures in the United States, but could a judge do the same thing here during a trial? Not let reporting of it to take place? Thanks.
How fast do you think you could google up some photos of court houses swarming with reporters?
Idk but as far as you know can judges ban the press from teh court room... i think the answer is yes, yes they can.
No. Reporters are not banned from court rooms in the US. Reporters are not banned from courthouse steps in the US. Reporters are not banned from reporting on cases in the US.
GrumpyCatFace wrote:Dumb slut partied too hard and woke up in a weird house. Ran out the door, weeping for her failed life choices, concerned townsfolk notes her appearance and alerted the fuzz.

viewtopic.php?p=60751#p60751

GloryofGreece

Post by GloryofGreece » Sat Jun 16, 2018 8:37 pm

Little more convoluted than "no" or yes. Bottom line your last post is incorrect. What an arrogant prick you are.
https://www.rcfp.org/digital-journalist ... ess-courts

GloryofGreece

Post by GloryofGreece » Sat Jun 16, 2018 8:41 pm

Okeefenokee

Post by Okeefenokee » Sat Jun 16, 2018 8:48 pm

Nothing you posted said reporters were banned from court rooms.
GrumpyCatFace wrote:Dumb slut partied too hard and woke up in a weird house. Ran out the door, weeping for her failed life choices, concerned townsfolk notes her appearance and alerted the fuzz.

viewtopic.php?p=60751#p60751