Re: Social Justice Warriors Thread

Post by Montegriffo » Thu Jun 07, 2018 6:51 am

clubgop wrote:
Thu Jun 07, 2018 6:43 am
Montegriffo wrote:
Thu Jun 07, 2018 6:29 am
clubgop wrote:
Thu Jun 07, 2018 6:20 am

Rights are universal. I cannot pick and choose when to defend them. But since that is your bag everything I say about you must be true since you defend child rapists.
How do I defend child rapists?
Wasn't me trying to influence court proceedings and risking a mistrial.
These rapists could have walked free thanks to the Nazi scumbag.
That's bullshit and you know it. Reporting on a trial is not risking a mistrial. If sunshine risks a mistrial then that is a problem with the court not those reporting. Never talk about this or that person violating press freedom again, because your stupid bitch ass doesn't believe in them. You defend child rapists because you dont want their crimes to be exposed to the public, bitch.
What he was doing was reading out false charges against the defendants. He was naming them then reading charges not related to the individual. This risked prejudicing the court and getting a mistrial declared.
If you are going to spout shit about something you should at least read up on it first.
For legal reasons, we are not threatening to destroy U.S. government property with our glorious medieval siege engine. But if we wanted to, we could. But we won’t. But we could.

clubgop

Post by clubgop » Thu Jun 07, 2018 11:24 am

Montegriffo wrote:
Thu Jun 07, 2018 6:51 am
clubgop wrote:
Thu Jun 07, 2018 6:43 am
Montegriffo wrote:
Thu Jun 07, 2018 6:29 am

How do I defend child rapists?
Wasn't me trying to influence court proceedings and risking a mistrial.
These rapists could have walked free thanks to the Nazi scumbag.
That's bullshit and you know it. Reporting on a trial is not risking a mistrial. If sunshine risks a mistrial then that is a problem with the court not those reporting. Never talk about this or that person violating press freedom again, because your stupid bitch ass doesn't believe in them. You defend child rapists because you dont want their crimes to be exposed to the public, bitch.
What he was doing was reading out false charges against the defendants. He was naming them then reading charges not related to the individual. This risked prejudicing the court and getting a mistrial declared.
If you are going to spout shit about something you should at least read up on it first.
The remedy for that is more speech not a gag order preventing him from talking. Also he was repeating reports from a local paper. If what you say is true then why was no one at the local paper being prosecuted? You should be consistent.

clubgop

Post by clubgop » Thu Jun 07, 2018 11:56 am

Kath wrote:
Thu Jun 07, 2018 6:47 am
clubgop wrote:
Thu Jun 07, 2018 6:38 am
You think government operates in any sort of straight forward functional way aint that precious

Well, thanks for the clarifications. This comment, however, is hilarious. Out of one side of your mouth you're talking about how responsible the police are for doing their job, keeping beaches safe from people who aren't drinking. You, then, turn right around and say that government isn't functional.

Which is it? Are they the epitome of good judgement I heard about yesterday or the typically incompetent government employees you're discussing now?
WTF, are you talking about? Policeman are the enforcers of government policy, if you do not like a policy you should blame the policy makers not the ones enforcing the law. You never seem to have a problem with a policy itself just its enforcement. Policeman arent supposed to have judgement they execute policy and keep the peace. Think of an umpire calling balls and strikes. He calls him a bit outside, as long as he calls it that way consistently I can deal with that. Stupid laws are at there most pernicious when only applied to political opposition or unpopular people that are easy to demonize so that way we can't question the policy instead we have to justify the person charged with the infraction, like British faggot, does.

clubgop

Post by clubgop » Thu Jun 07, 2018 11:57 am

DBTrek wrote:
Thu Jun 07, 2018 6:51 am
Now I see why Smitty and Capps left.
:lol: :clap:

Kath

Post by Kath » Thu Jun 07, 2018 12:27 pm

clubgop wrote:
Thu Jun 07, 2018 11:56 am

WTF, are you talking about?
I explained that if she was wanted on an outstanding warrant, they shouldn't have let her leave nearly immediately. You replied that government incompetence was to blame. I pointed out that cops are also government employees. Pretty much it.
Why are all the Gods such vicious cunts? Where's the God of tits and wine?

nmoore63

Post by nmoore63 » Thu Jun 07, 2018 12:44 pm

-On the tommy thing. I am still wanting for video of what he was doing that got him arrested. All I keep seeing is the arrest. There are absolutely things he could have been doing that justified the arrest, but I haven't seen anything yet.

-On the beach thing. Its a waste to talk about it. There are far worse police abuse events to use. It is wasting outrage energy. Move on. It is bad strategy to dwell on this example.

MilSpecs

Post by MilSpecs » Thu Jun 07, 2018 12:58 pm

The beach thing: those small towns are notorious for hiring thugs and wannabes as rent-a-cops. The real police can’t stand them. Every year there are incidents. The only time I ever complained to our chief about a personal matter was to ask him if there was anything I could or should do about a shore town rentacop who bullied a sick old woman. I probably would have been arrested if I’d been there.
:royalty-queen:

TheReal_ND

Post by TheReal_ND » Thu Jun 07, 2018 1:16 pm

nmoore63 wrote:
Thu Jun 07, 2018 12:44 pm
-On the tommy thing. I am still wanting for video of what he was doing that got him arrested. All I keep seeing is the arrest. There are absolutely things he could have been doing that justified the arrest, but I haven't seen anything yet.

-On the beach thing. Its a waste to talk about it. There are far worse police abuse events to use. It is wasting outrage energy. Move on. It is bad strategy to dwell on this example.
I don't think any video footage is required because all he did was show up and start filming himself despite already being on probation for violating the civil law of England against press prejudicing juries and being explicitly told by the judge that sentenced him, he would go straight to jail if he did it again. So that's what he did. Madman wants to remove kebab so bad he chose to execute them prison style or die trying.

The judicial system is very two faced though. A more legitimate line of attack would be against their main stream media prejudicing cases in the public's eye. One case involved like 12 youths that stabbed a black man to death allegedly and the press had already called them murderers before they went to trial. They were all found not guilty or acquitted but two were retried after the main stream media had already painted them as racist thugs in the public's mind. They subsequently were found guilty and carted off to prison.

Where is the justice in a system like that? More equal for thee than for me methinks. Tossing aside rights when it fits the narrative and enforcing them when it stymies the system's foes. Bah. Some "state"

Okeefenokee

Post by Okeefenokee » Thu Jun 07, 2018 1:23 pm

Montegriffo wrote:
Thu Jun 07, 2018 4:57 am
Okeefenokee wrote:
Wed Jun 06, 2018 3:43 pm
SuburbanFarmer wrote:
Wed Jun 06, 2018 10:52 am

Caught with an unlikely alibi for a minor infraction. Surely, no level of enforcement could be excessive here.
Remember that these idiots were just last week defending sentencing a man with no attorney to die in a muslim prison because he recorded the outside of a court where the government was covering up decades of muslim rape gangs raping thousands of young girls.
Just fuck off with your lies.
He was jailed for contempt of court.
He had a lawyer present.
There are no Muslim prisons.
There have been numerous public inquiries about your ''rape gangs''.
He will not die in prison.
More lies. I like how you go back and forth between defending it and claiming you don't defend it. That really helps your credibility.

He was jailed for what he was doing, which was reporting on you government's coverup of thousands of rapes across decades.

His attorney was not present. He was arrested, tried, sentenced, and transferred to prison without ever being allowed to speak to his attorney. We know this because his attorney flew to the US and spoke to American media about the fact that your government had forbid him from speaking about it, and your press would not report on it either.

About your prisons,
In recent years, the number of Muslim prisoners has increased dramatically. Ministry of Justice figures show a rise from 6,571 in 2004 to 12,255 a decade later, meaning that Muslims now account for almost 15 per cent of all inmates.

In high security jails, the figure is higher still — one in five; while in one Category A establishment, almost half are Muslims.

Taken on its own, the disproportionate numbers of Muslims being jailed is in itself cause for concern (Muslims comprise roughly 5 per cent of the population of England and Wales).

But what is particularly worrying the authorities is the potential it offers for radicalisation.

As the number of Islamist extremists locked up for terror offences increases, so they are finding fertile ground among fellow prisoners. Indeed, it is claimed that some are deliberately getting custodial sentences so that they can target this pool of disaffected young men.
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article ... jails.html
Also,
Man jailed for leaving a bacon sandwich outside a mosque is found dead in prison halfway through his 12-month sentence
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article ... tence.html
GrumpyCatFace wrote:Dumb slut partied too hard and woke up in a weird house. Ran out the door, weeping for her failed life choices, concerned townsfolk notes her appearance and alerted the fuzz.

viewtopic.php?p=60751#p60751

nmoore63

Post by nmoore63 » Thu Jun 07, 2018 1:39 pm

TheReal_ND wrote:
Thu Jun 07, 2018 1:16 pm
nmoore63 wrote:
Thu Jun 07, 2018 12:44 pm

I don't think any video footage is required because all he did was show up and start filming himself despite already being on probation for violating the civil law of England against press prejudicing juries and being explicitly told by the judge that sentenced him, he would go straight to jail if he did it again. So that's what he did. Madman wants to remove kebab so bad he chose to execute them prison style or die trying.

The judicial system is very two faced though. A more legitimate line of attack would be against their main stream media prejudicing cases in the public's eye. One case involved like 12 youths that stabbed a black man to death allegedly and the press had already called them murderers before they went to trial. They were all found not guilty or acquitted but two were retried after the main stream media had already painted them as racist thugs in the public's mind. They subsequently were found guilty and carted off to prison.

Where is the justice in a system like that? More equal for thee than for me methinks. Tossing aside rights when it fits the narrative and enforcing them when it stymies the system's foes. Bah. Some "state"
You are confused on my position.

I would like evidence from that state justifying the arrest of Tommy.

(I would imagine tommy’s folks have more footage than I have seen tho that could fill in the missing beginning)

There are many plausible reasons I could support arresting him. If he was purposely saying shit to the jurors on the way in for example.

I would like the state to back up their ascertion.