Do you believe the world would be a better place if your political opponents were dead?

TheReal_ND

Re: Do you believe the world would be a better place if your political opponents were dead?

Post by TheReal_ND » Wed Jun 06, 2018 7:05 pm

jediuser598 wrote:
Mon Jun 04, 2018 10:24 am
At times on this forum I see exclamations of "well, when the revolution starts, at least we'll get to kill a few of them before it dies back down." It has me wondering about deeper things here. We're present, those of us who are on opposite sides. Me a liberal, you conservative. (and a smattering of other ideologies)

You have images through the news sites you visit. You have an idea of your opponents, but we're here every day talking to each other, arguing with each other. America is very divided now, as is a lot of the western world. It's a simple question then, would the world be a better place if your political opponents were dead? Would you celebrate their death?

(Is that how far it has gone?)
The J-Left has violated the NAP against White Americans. In self defense I fully endorse White Americans to COLLECTIVISE against the perpetrators of this crime but that is the end of my prescription for the current malaise. I do not and never will condone violence against people of my own Nation. Will the world be better off with the removal of both the J-Left and Neo-Cohens? Probably. I will say that I find China to be another concern that will be a huge problem so sorting out our own Nations first would be important unless you are fine with China buying them. My worse fear is that the status quo manages to keep chugging along and grinding down my people to nothing in any Nation we belong to.

Viktorthepirate

Re: Do you believe the world would be a better place if your political opponents were dead?

Post by Viktorthepirate » Wed Jun 06, 2018 7:08 pm

GloryofGreece wrote:
Wed Jun 06, 2018 4:03 pm
C-Mag wrote:
Wed Jun 06, 2018 1:56 pm
Happening Now: Senate holding hearings now to restore War Powers to Congress
Senator Rand Paul held a hearing on Wednesday afternoon exploring the financial and constitutional implications of open-ended war under the existing Authorization for Use of Military Force (AUMF)

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2018/0 ... -congress/
I know there's a lot of veterans on board and I believe you are one of them. I listened to the Tim Kennedy JRE episode and liked it. In any case in your opinion and (any evidence you can provide) is the military overall facing recruitment problems? He was alleging is was primarily b/c kids are overweight, on drugs, or lack motivation. What say you?

Also are there just as many valid reasons to keep the military all volunteer as there are for using draftees? Seems like conscripts are usually only needed when we are in an all out total war, no?
I for one wouldn’t want someone who got dragged kicking and screaming to watch my back.

Nor would I want to be in charge of such rabble.

Okeefenokee

Post by Okeefenokee » Wed Jun 06, 2018 7:11 pm

Guess what?

The military is sick of fighting an endless war for a populace who can't be bothered to share in any way in the cost unless they are dragged kicking and screaming.
GrumpyCatFace wrote:Dumb slut partied too hard and woke up in a weird house. Ran out the door, weeping for her failed life choices, concerned townsfolk notes her appearance and alerted the fuzz.

viewtopic.php?p=60751#p60751

TheReal_ND

Post by TheReal_ND » Wed Jun 06, 2018 7:17 pm

Well Europe is sharing the burden of "refugees" so there is that. Plenty of pain to go around on that front.

clubgop

Post by clubgop » Wed Jun 06, 2018 7:19 pm

SuburbanFarmer wrote:
Wed Jun 06, 2018 2:03 pm
Kath wrote:
Wed Jun 06, 2018 2:00 pm
C-Mag wrote:
Wed Jun 06, 2018 1:56 pm
Happening Now: Senate holding hearings now to restore War Powers to Congress
Wow. This is one of the biggies that you and I specifically discussed under "benefits to a Trump administration." Not sure why war powers need to be restored, though. They simply need to start exercising their rights. What's the law going to say, "Congress has the ability to follow their job as outlined in the constitution?" Seems redundant.
Can we retro-actively impeach the last 2 administrations that declared war without Congressional approval?
What war did GWB declare without congressional approval?

TheReal_ND

Post by TheReal_ND » Wed Jun 06, 2018 7:35 pm

The Afghanistan conflict iirc. Though technically it's not a war and neither was Iraq 1 or 2.0 if you want to get Talmudic about it though I could be wrong. Presidents have been authorized to start "presidential actions" or something like that from the very beginning of the Nation. No congressional approval necessary. I think there is an upper limit on the number of soldiers he's allowed to use at his own discretion.

SuburbanFarmer

Post by SuburbanFarmer » Wed Jun 06, 2018 8:15 pm

TheReal_ND wrote:
Wed Jun 06, 2018 7:35 pm
The Afghanistan conflict iirc. Though technically it's not a war and neither was Iraq 1 or 2.0 if you want to get Talmudic about it though I could be wrong. Presidents have been authorized to start "presidential actions" or something like that from the very beginning of the Nation. No congressional approval necessary. I think there is an upper limit on the number of soldiers he's allowed to use at his own discretion.
No limit on drones or spending tho, that I can tell.
SJWs are a natural consequence of corporatism.

Formerly GrumpyCatFace

https://youtu.be/CYbT8-rSqo0

TheReal_ND

Post by TheReal_ND » Wed Jun 06, 2018 8:23 pm

Drones are great at not putting boots on the ground. Kind of a loophole there. Can't be a war if no one is there.

BjornP

Post by BjornP » Wed Jun 06, 2018 9:38 pm

Would it be easier for my own political beliefs to become realized, if fewer people who'd object to them, were alive?

Of course.

Would I want them killed, though? No. But naturally, it would be easier to get things done if there are fewer dissenting voices. That’s logical.

Sounds boring, though. Too easy. Wits ought to be sharpened by competition from time to time.
Fame is not flattery. Respect is not agreement.

Viktorthepirate

Post by Viktorthepirate » Wed Jun 06, 2018 9:46 pm

Okeefenokee wrote:
Wed Jun 06, 2018 7:11 pm
Guess what?

The military is sick of fighting an endless war for a populace who can't be bothered to share in any way in the cost unless they are dragged kicking and screaming.
Yea, they leave and bonuses go up so they stay and enlist.

Dumb fuck SMA tried to ban tattoos and that lasted a month.

A volunteer army is better for the Soldiers unless you want to be some conscript.