Do you believe the world would be a better place if your political opponents were dead?

Kath

Re: Do you believe the world would be a better place if your political opponents were dead?

Post by Kath » Wed Jun 06, 2018 12:23 pm

SuburbanFarmer wrote:
Wed Jun 06, 2018 12:21 pm

Do tell, what do you support in the Patriot Act?
At a minimum, I support renaming it "The Sacrificing Freedom for Security Theater Act."
Why are all the Gods such vicious cunts? Where's the God of tits and wine?

C-Mag

Re: Do you believe the world would be a better place if your political opponents were dead?

Post by C-Mag » Wed Jun 06, 2018 12:33 pm

SuburbanFarmer wrote:
C-Mag wrote:
Wed Jun 06, 2018 12:06 pm
How ?
Leadership.
Someone willing to take on the Intelligence community. It will have to be a person that will be able to make the argument of sacrificing freedom for security gives you neither.

Another way it could happen is through administrative changes to agencies. I firmly believe the FBI should be busted up and it's powers realigned to CONUS only work. Then that takes away some of the tools the FBI used to spy on Trump.

The FBI lured people in the Trump campaign to England because Crossfire Hurricane was an Offensive CounterIntel Op against the Trump campaign................... they did it that way because it freed them up from pesky privacy laws that are applied in CONUS.
So... waiting for a Magic Strongman to take care of it for you.
I'm not fool, we will never go back to pre Patriot Act Days,
:shock: There's a contradiction.

Fuck Off
I am giving honest thoughtful answers and your being a jackass posting nothing more than emotional surface thoughts.
PLATA O PLOMO

Don't fear authority, Fear Obedience

SuburbanFarmer

Post by SuburbanFarmer » Wed Jun 06, 2018 12:44 pm

C-Mag wrote:
Wed Jun 06, 2018 12:33 pm
SuburbanFarmer wrote:
C-Mag wrote:
Wed Jun 06, 2018 12:06 pm
How ?
Leadership.
Someone willing to take on the Intelligence community. It will have to be a person that will be able to make the argument of sacrificing freedom for security gives you neither.

Another way it could happen is through administrative changes to agencies. I firmly believe the FBI should be busted up and it's powers realigned to CONUS only work. Then that takes away some of the tools the FBI used to spy on Trump.

The FBI lured people in the Trump campaign to England because Crossfire Hurricane was an Offensive CounterIntel Op against the Trump campaign................... they did it that way because it freed them up from pesky privacy laws that are applied in CONUS.
So... waiting for a Magic Strongman to take care of it for you.
I'm not fool, we will never go back to pre Patriot Act Days,
:shock: There's a contradiction.

Fuck Off
I am giving honest thoughtful answers and your being a jackass posting nothing more than emotional surface thoughts.
I'm being completely sincere. I pointed out that you have no actual idea for citizens to fix anything, other than waiting for someone to show up and support their views.

I'm also honestly wondering what you support about the Patriot Act. I see no upside to it, whatsoever. I'd like to hear a different opinion.
SJWs are a natural consequence of corporatism.

Formerly GrumpyCatFace

https://youtu.be/CYbT8-rSqo0

Kath

Post by Kath » Wed Jun 06, 2018 12:55 pm

SuburbanFarmer wrote:
Wed Jun 06, 2018 12:44 pm

I'm also honestly wondering what you support about the Patriot Act. I see no upside to it, whatsoever. I'd like to hear a different opinion.
I'm confused why you think Carlus supports any part of the Patriot Act? Do you understand anything about his beliefs? Guessing no, or you wouldn't be asking that question.

Fife

Post by Fife » Wed Jun 06, 2018 12:57 pm

SuburbanFarmer

Post by SuburbanFarmer » Wed Jun 06, 2018 12:58 pm

Kath wrote:
Wed Jun 06, 2018 12:55 pm
SuburbanFarmer wrote:
Wed Jun 06, 2018 12:44 pm

I'm confused why you think Carlus supports any part of the Patriot Act? Do you understand anything about his beliefs? Guessing no, or you wouldn't be asking that question.
Ah, I misread it as "I would never go back to", rather than "we will never go back to"

Disregard.

Formerly GrumpyCatFace

SuburbanFarmer

Post by SuburbanFarmer » Wed Jun 06, 2018 12:59 pm

Fife wrote:
Wed Jun 06, 2018 12:57 pm
Still waiting for you to define your insult. Or you can keep giggling to yourself. whatevs.

Formerly GrumpyCatFace

C-Mag

Post by C-Mag » Wed Jun 06, 2018 1:56 pm

Happening Now: Senate holding hearings now to restore War Powers to Congress
Senator Rand Paul held a hearing on Wednesday afternoon exploring the financial and constitutional implications of open-ended war under the existing Authorization for Use of Military Force (AUMF)

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2018/0 ... -congress/
PLATA O PLOMO

Don't fear authority, Fear Obedience

Kath

Post by Kath » Wed Jun 06, 2018 2:00 pm

C-Mag wrote:
Wed Jun 06, 2018 1:56 pm
Senator Rand Paul held a hearing on Wednesday afternoon exploring the financial and constitutional implications of open-ended war under the existing Authorization for Use of Military Force (AUMF)

Wow. This is one of the biggies that you and I specifically discussed under "benefits to a Trump administration." Not sure why war powers need to be restored, though. They simply need to start exercising their rights. What's the law going to say, "Congress has the ability to follow their job as outlined in the constitution?" Seems redundant.

SuburbanFarmer

Post by SuburbanFarmer » Wed Jun 06, 2018 2:03 pm

Kath wrote:
Wed Jun 06, 2018 2:00 pm
C-Mag wrote:
Wed Jun 06, 2018 1:56 pm

Wow. This is one of the biggies that you and I specifically discussed under "benefits to a Trump administration." Not sure why war powers need to be restored, though. They simply need to start exercising their rights. What's the law going to say, "Congress has the ability to follow their job as outlined in the constitution?" Seems redundant.
Can we retro-actively impeach the last 2 administrations that declared war without Congressional approval?

Formerly GrumpyCatFace