Social Justice Warriors Thread

DBTrek

Re: Social Justice Warriors Thread

Post by DBTrek » Wed Jun 06, 2018 3:47 pm

The police were sweeping the beach precisely because there was an abundance of under age drinkers partying there over Memorial day weekend. Completely routine. Something they do every year. They confiscated alcohol and handed out MIPs just like every other year, without incident... until this multiple offender still on probation decided to play “Fuck you, I don’t have to do shit” with them, then assaulted them.

She had countless options to explore which involved a peaceful resolution.
She took none of them.
/shrug
"Hey varmints, don't mess with a guy that's riding a buffalo"

clubgop

Post by clubgop » Wed Jun 06, 2018 5:53 pm

Kath wrote:
Wed Jun 06, 2018 11:34 am
DBTrek wrote:
Wed Jun 06, 2018 11:31 am

Not high, just arguing with dummies who can’t see the obvious shortcomings in their whimisical proclamations of what they believe at the moment.
/shrug

So, all crimes are of equal importance? Owning a yellow stick of margarine in Missouri is comparable to a pedophile raping a child?
To a policeman at the time, yes. In point of fact I would say the maragine and alcohol are far worse infractions in these case because you are doing it out in the open, violating the law, challenging thier authority. A child pedophile at least has the decency to not do that out in the open. A hobo drinking out of a paper bag is a sign of respect.

clubgop

Post by clubgop » Wed Jun 06, 2018 5:59 pm

Okeefenokee wrote:
Wed Jun 06, 2018 3:34 pm
SuburbanFarmer wrote:
Wed Jun 06, 2018 7:37 am
DBTrek wrote:
Wed Jun 06, 2018 7:26 am

Beaten for assaulting an officer, facing felony charges for the same.
But we don’t actually expect you to know anything about anything. Your consistent non-performance has calibrated our expectations by now.
Yes, she acted like an idiot. Yes, she disrespected them, but there was no “assault”. There wasn’t even a reason for arrest, that I can see. Just a shitty teenager that deserved a citation.
Ignorant as usual.
Yeah what does he think the police were doing they were going to cite her she didn't cooperate, she escalated the situation.

clubgop

Post by clubgop » Wed Jun 06, 2018 6:01 pm

Okeefenokee wrote:
Wed Jun 06, 2018 3:43 pm
SuburbanFarmer wrote:
Wed Jun 06, 2018 10:52 am
DBTrek wrote:
Wed Jun 06, 2018 10:50 am
The liquor the woman said belonged to her 40 y/o aunt? The aunt she couldn’t produce, and they couldn’t locate on account of her refusal to provide her name?

Yeah.

The cops were escalating it, not the shrieking, combative, under-age liar.
Lulz
Caught with an unlikely alibi for a minor infraction. Surely, no level of enforcement could be excessive here.
Remember that these idiots were just last week defending sentencing a man with no attorney to die in a muslim prison because he recorded the outside of a court where the government was covering up decades of muslim rape gangs raping thousands of young girls.
I remember. Also internet Nazi Pug videos.

TheReal_ND

Post by TheReal_ND » Wed Jun 06, 2018 6:43 pm

Emily Weinman was just practicing her cultural tradition of not producing ID. She could have just been let off with a warning but instead she championed Social Justice in the name of all the rootless cosmopolitans that are not required to produce ID.

Producing ID on a regulated beach. What is this? Nazi Germany? "Show me your papers." Fight the nazi cops Mss Weinman!

Also,
tourist cop
I know right? One step above mall cops these slobs. They aren't real cop cops. Fuck them and their inflated sense of self importance.

PartyOf5

Post by PartyOf5 » Wed Jun 06, 2018 7:25 pm

Speaker to Animals wrote:
Wed Jun 06, 2018 3:40 pm
Police have changed. When I was a child, cops didn't enforce every last law with violence. Something like this would have involved confiscation and a warning.
Citizens have changed. When I was a child, those confronted by the cops didn't respond with hostility. Something like this would have involved confiscation and a warning.

PartyOf5

Post by PartyOf5 » Wed Jun 06, 2018 7:27 pm

SuburbanFarmer wrote:
Wed Jun 06, 2018 12:45 pm
You ran a bait-and-switch, and you're asking me to defend your own position? This is bizarre...
I never asked you to defend my position. Not sure where you're getting bait-and-switch out of it.

Kath

Post by Kath » Wed Jun 06, 2018 7:28 pm

DBTrek wrote:
Wed Jun 06, 2018 3:47 pm
The police were sweeping the beach precisely because there was an abundance of under age drinkers partying there over Memorial day weekend.
/shrug
The moment they realized she wasn't drinking even a little bit they should have gone to find some actual underage drinkers. were underage non-drinkers also part of the reason the police were there?
Why are all the Gods such vicious cunts? Where's the God of tits and wine?

TheReal_ND

Post by TheReal_ND » Wed Jun 06, 2018 7:31 pm

Kath wrote:
Wed Jun 06, 2018 7:28 pm
DBTrek wrote:
Wed Jun 06, 2018 3:47 pm
The police were sweeping the beach precisely because there was an abundance of under age drinkers partying there over Memorial day weekend.
/shrug
The moment they realized she wasn't drinking even a little bit they should have gone to find some actual underage drinkers. were underage non-drinkers also part of the reason the police were there?
There is no alcohol allowed on that beach. It's a $900 fine but usually they confiscate it or pour it out. You know, if you don't act like a raging cunt.

DBTrek

Post by DBTrek » Wed Jun 06, 2018 7:45 pm

From downtown....

...someone been tolt!
"Hey varmints, don't mess with a guy that's riding a buffalo"