The Era of Biden

DBTrek

Re: The Era of Biden

Post by DBTrek » Thu Jul 29, 2021 3:50 pm

Smitty-48 wrote:
Thu Jul 29, 2021 3:45 pm
with this lunatic bunch of plutocrats, they've come out dropping napalm on the villages as their first move

if they double down from here, then there is hope, because they will indeed blow themselves up that way
Of course.
It's obvious.
Especially to an ol' soldier like you.
But I think it's also pretty much obvious to any non-millennial out there.
I've never heard any other generation do the whole "don't fight back, the aggressors will fight harder" thing.
Just them.
And their quittin'-ass Olympians.
(Don't go for the Gold, the other countries will just compete harder!)
"Hey varmints, don't mess with a guy that's riding a buffalo"

Martin Hash

Post by Martin Hash » Thu Jul 29, 2021 3:50 pm

SuburbanFarmer wrote:
Thu Jul 29, 2021 3:29 pm
DBTrek wrote:
Thu Jul 29, 2021 3:24 pm
SuburbanFarmer wrote:
Thu Jul 29, 2021 3:21 pm
Not wrong.
To the rest of you clowns - this is game theory 101. Give Trump the White House and the extreme left will double down before the votes are confirmed.

This midterm is going to be fascinating to watch. Much easier to cheat, and much more important than any election since 2016.
Let them double down.
They're losing hearts and minds.
Let them redouble their losing efforts.

Game Theory 201.
Well, as we’ve all observed here on this forum, the left has destroyed western civilization over Trump. What do you suppose happens when you it him back on their face? Conservatives refuse to stop them without civil war.

The right needs a substitute frontman. Tulsi would be the wise choice.
Quit masturbating! Trump is up again; plan as if that’s the case.
Shamedia, Shamdemic, Shamucation, Shamlection, Shamconomy & Shamate Change

Martin Hash

Post by Martin Hash » Thu Jul 29, 2021 3:53 pm

DBTrek wrote:
Thu Jul 29, 2021 3:50 pm
Smitty-48 wrote:
with this lunatic bunch of plutocrats, they've come out dropping napalm on the villages as their first move

if they double down from here, then there is hope, because they will indeed blow themselves up that way
Of course.
It's obvious.
But I think it's also pretty much obvious to any non-millennial out there.
I've never heard any other generation do the whole "don't fight back, the aggressors will fight harder" thing.
Just them.
And their quittin'-ass Olympians.
(Don't go for the Gold, the other countries will just compete harder!)
That’s typical egalitarian-think. “From each according to their ability, to each according to their need.” Equality, man, not exceptionalism.

SuburbanFarmer

Post by SuburbanFarmer » Thu Jul 29, 2021 3:53 pm

C-Mag wrote:
Thu Jul 29, 2021 3:33 pm
DBTrek wrote:
SuburbanFarmer wrote:
Thu Jul 29, 2021 3:21 pm
Not wrong.
To the rest of you clowns - this is game theory 101. Give Trump the White House and the extreme left will double down before the votes are confirmed.

This midterm is going to be fascinating to watch. Much easier to cheat, and much more important than any election since 2016.
Let them double down.

Game Theory 201.
Teacher Warns
If Professor Love and her ilk have their way, Black students, empowered by an agenda which excuses their failures, will continue to disrupt classrooms, intimidate white students, threaten teachers, trash the premises, and wreck the learning process. The message to white teachers, who continue to spirit murder by trying to impart knowledge, will be “Hands off, don’t teach.”

Parents need to change their focus from getting CRT out of schools, and concentrate on getting their children out of public schools. The corruption to education wrought by political correctness, age-inappropriate sex education titillation, the gay agenda, the dumbing-down of academic standards, the implementation of Equity, and now Professor Love’s vision, is unfixable and irreversible.
https://theamericansun.com/2021/07/28/h ... ont-teach/
Could not agree more.
SJWs are a natural consequence of corporatism.

Formerly GrumpyCatFace

https://youtu.be/CYbT8-rSqo0

SuburbanFarmer

Post by SuburbanFarmer » Thu Jul 29, 2021 3:55 pm

Martin Hash wrote:
SuburbanFarmer wrote:
DBTrek wrote:

Let them double down.

Game Theory 201.
Well, as we’ve all observed here on this forum, the left has destroyed western civilization over Trump. What do you suppose happens when you it him back on their face? Conservatives refuse to stop them without civil war.

Is there some reason to think that they wouldn’t simply cheat harder to keep him from winning?
SJWs are a natural consequence of corporatism.

Formerly GrumpyCatFace

https://youtu.be/CYbT8-rSqo0

Smitty-48

Post by Smitty-48 » Thu Jul 29, 2021 3:57 pm

DBTrek wrote:
Smitty-48 wrote:

Of course.
It's obvious.
well this is coming to extremis

this is not the Democrats anymore, this is a Satanic cult peddling egregious lunacy, and it's harming children

you're back against a wall already, there can be no parley with a Communist takeover

all you can do is fight, just fight smart, bait them to chase you into the jungle
Nec Aspera Terrent

Hanarchy Montanarchy

Post by Hanarchy Montanarchy » Thu Jul 29, 2021 3:57 pm

DBTrek wrote:
Thu Jul 29, 2021 3:36 pm
Hanarchy Montanarchy wrote:
Thu Jul 29, 2021 3:32 pm
However, enthusiastic activists at the district and classroom level CAN be effective at pushing the curriculum in a social justice direction (or against it), and it will take local parents paying attention to who is on the school boards and pulling their students out of captured schools.
The ability to fight at CRT in public schools at the local level doesn't exempt it from influence at the Federal level.
Both can be true.
You know when it will really matter - when challenges start hitting the courts.
Can presidents affect that?
:think:

https://news.yahoo.com/biden-installs-f ... 13709.html
As we've seen from very recent history, the president that appointed a particular judge isn't a perfect predictor of how said judge will rule.

Judges have authority unrelated to the politics of the executive office - by design.
HAIL!

Her needs America so they won't just take his shit away like in some pussy non gun totting countries can happen.
-Hwen

Hanarchy Montanarchy

Post by Hanarchy Montanarchy » Thu Jul 29, 2021 4:02 pm

C-Mag wrote:
Thu Jul 29, 2021 3:42 pm
Thu Jul 29, 2021 3:32 pm

I know I said I would bounce, but I'd hate to snub my good friend C.

Anyway, yeah, I am aware of it. I expect it to be about as effective as 'no child left behind' and other top down, federal education plans. If top down, federally guided public school schemes were any damn good at achieving what they promise we probably wouldn't be having this conversation because everyone would be good at critical thinking, they would know history, and be able to read and write at above a 3rd grade level so anything remotely like CRT would be laughed at and dismissed by the whole population out of hand.

However, enthusiastic activists at the district and classroom level CAN be effective at pushing the curriculum in a social justice direction (or against it), and it will take local parents paying attention to who is on the school boards and pulling their students out of captured schools.
You pretend the goal of American public education is to teach reading, writing, arithmetic and preparing kids to be adults. It is not, it does that very poorly at that. However, it does a great job social engineering.

John Gatto does a great job explaining this. https://redice.tv/red-ice-radio/history ... eschooling

Let's stop assuming they are failing by accident or incompetence.
Here is the rub:

Argument 1: the left is stupid because they think throwing federal money at a problem will solve it, and it won't.
Argument 2: the left is evil because they are throwing federal money at problems and solving them wrong.

They can't both be true at the same time, and I tend to think the first argument is more accurate since, on balance, it is easier to find idiots than villains.

Again, if social engineering were so effective, then the parents in liberal enclaves would be just excited as the teachers about CRT, on account of they all got socially engineered in the same child-prisons.
HAIL!

Her needs America so they won't just take his shit away like in some pussy non gun totting countries can happen.
-Hwen

DBTrek

Post by DBTrek » Thu Jul 29, 2021 4:02 pm

Thu Jul 29, 2021 3:57 pm
As we've seen from very recent history, the president that appointed a particular judge isn't a perfect predictor of how said judge will rule.

Judges have authority unrelated to the politics of the executive office - by design.
Yes. Likewise, if picking a judge provided no consistent advantage whatsoever, there would be no reason to fight over who is appointing them.
So...?

I mean, this style or reasoning is trite and tiresome.
"Hey, it isn't 100% foolproof".
That's not an argument.
That's a factoid that can be applied to every human endeavor on Earth, masquerading as some fraudulent form of intellectualism.
Isn't that obvious?
"Hey varmints, don't mess with a guy that's riding a buffalo"

Martin Hash

Post by Martin Hash » Thu Jul 29, 2021 4:06 pm

SuburbanFarmer wrote:
Thu Jul 29, 2021 3:55 pm
Martin Hash wrote:
SuburbanFarmer wrote:

Is there some reason to think that they wouldn’t simply cheat harder to keep him from winning?
I’m responding so you know I don’t ignore a good point.