The Era of Biden

Martin Hash

Re: The Era of Biden

Post by Martin Hash » Thu Jul 29, 2021 3:05 pm

There’s a masochistic component of him being here too: another sign of his leanings. And his arrogance of thinking we can be fooled: us? Debate gods.
Shamedia, Shamdemic, Shamucation, Shamlection, Shamconomy & Shamate Change

Martin Hash

Post by Martin Hash » Thu Jul 29, 2021 3:07 pm

Hanarchy Montanarchy wrote:
Thu Jul 29, 2021 3:05 pm
Martin Hash wrote:
Thu Jul 29, 2021 3:00 pm
Jesus fucking Christ, this guy never stops.
Alright, I'll bounce out.
Dude, I use this heavy-handed debate strategy on you because that’s all that works: you aren’t sincere so I respond in kind. As I said, “debate gods.”

C-Mag

Post by C-Mag » Thu Jul 29, 2021 3:10 pm

Thu Jul 29, 2021 2:43 pm
Also, I am not entirely convinced the president has that much power over something like CRT in public schools - and I prefer it stay that way. That authority is one of those 'cuts-both-ways' sort of things.
You must not be aware of Biden Admin policy and directing of funds toward teaching CRT.
The Education Department published two proposed priorities in April for grant competitions under the American History and Civics Education programs. One of the proposed priorities — to incorporate “Racially, Ethnically, Culturally, and Linguistically Diverse Perspectives into Teaching and Learning” — cited the “New York Times’ landmark ‘1619 Project’ ” and referenced Ibram X. Kendi and authors Dorothy Steele and Becki Cohn-Vargas.

Kendi’s teaching includes the controversial premise that “all policymaking is either racist or anti-racist, all racial disparities are the result of racism — and the measurement of any outcome short of perfect ‘equity’ may be a form of structural racism itself,” as New York Times columnist Ross Douthat noted. Steele and Cohn-Vargas have published books on creating “identity-safe classrooms.”
https://spectator.org/education-department-crt/

They put it in the Federal Registry, doesn't get much more official than that.

Let's not pretend this is some accident or natural trends and forces. This is an agenda, being pushed by radical, racist, marxist elites.
PLATA O PLOMO

Don't fear authority, Fear Obedience

Smitty-48

Post by Smitty-48 » Thu Jul 29, 2021 3:13 pm

the only thing that can chase the CRT from the schools is the parents

I'm not expecting the President to do that

the parent's revolt against CRT is the Thomas Jackson phase, boots on the ground

Nec Aspera Terrent

Martin Hash

Post by Martin Hash » Thu Jul 29, 2021 3:18 pm

Did anyone else learn from Clubby? That guy’s brutality was effective but I’d leave it as a last resort: the Nuclear option.

SuburbanFarmer

Post by SuburbanFarmer » Thu Jul 29, 2021 3:21 pm

Thu Jul 29, 2021 2:58 pm
DBTrek wrote:
Thu Jul 29, 2021 2:45 pm
Thu Jul 29, 2021 2:43 pm
Also, I am not entirely convinced the president has that much power over something like CRT in public schools - and I prefer it stay that way. That authority is one of those 'cuts-both-ways' sort of things.
You're not sure, eh?
Obama, disciple of Derrick Bell, father of CRT was elected in 2012.
By 2013 race relations took a nosedive.
By 2020 parents across the nation are fighting tooth an nail to keep this racist ideology from being taught to school children.

But you're not sure the president has much power over what gets taught in schools.
Ok, man.
I am morally certain that many public school districts (the ones pushing it now) will push CRT just as hard, if not harder, if Trump gets another term, and it will be parents who have to fight it even harder, because there isn't a top down solution from the executive office to the ideological capture of public schools.
Not wrong.
To the rest of you clowns - this is game theory 101. Give Trump the White House and the extreme left will double down before the votes are confirmed.

This midterm is going to be fascinating to watch. Much easier to cheat, and much more important than any election since 2016.
SJWs are a natural consequence of corporatism.

Formerly GrumpyCatFace

https://youtu.be/CYbT8-rSqo0

DBTrek

Post by DBTrek » Thu Jul 29, 2021 3:24 pm

SuburbanFarmer wrote:
Thu Jul 29, 2021 3:21 pm
Not wrong.
To the rest of you clowns - this is game theory 101. Give Trump the White House and the extreme left will double down before the votes are confirmed.

This midterm is going to be fascinating to watch. Much easier to cheat, and much more important than any election since 2016.
Let them double down.
They're losing hearts and minds.
Let them redouble their losing efforts.

Game Theory 201.
"Hey varmints, don't mess with a guy that's riding a buffalo"

Martin Hash

Post by Martin Hash » Thu Jul 29, 2021 3:26 pm

Rats always fight when cornered but you don’t stop.

DBTrek

Post by DBTrek » Thu Jul 29, 2021 3:28 pm

"If we offer resistance they'll fight even harder!"
"Welp, you're right. May as well surrender to them - I mean, if we don't, they'll just fight harder"
-Millennial Strategists
"Hey varmints, don't mess with a guy that's riding a buffalo"

SuburbanFarmer

Post by SuburbanFarmer » Thu Jul 29, 2021 3:29 pm

DBTrek wrote:
Thu Jul 29, 2021 3:24 pm
SuburbanFarmer wrote:
Thu Jul 29, 2021 3:21 pm
Not wrong.

Let them double down.
They're losing hearts and minds.
Let them redouble their losing efforts.

Game Theory 201.
Well, as we’ve all observed here on this forum, the left has destroyed western civilization over Trump. What do you suppose happens when you it him back on their face? Conservatives refuse to stop them without civil war.

The right needs a substitute frontman. Tulsi would be the wise choice.
SJWs are a natural consequence of corporatism.

Formerly GrumpyCatFace

https://youtu.be/CYbT8-rSqo0