Europe, Boring Until it's Not

Montegriffo

Re: Europe, Boring Until it's Not

Post by Montegriffo » Thu Jun 06, 2019 2:35 pm

Hanarchy Montanarchy wrote:
Thu Jun 06, 2019 2:33 pm
Half the hot Asian chicks are dudes anyway, faggots.
Good of you to do the research for us HM.
It's that kind of selfless devotion to the forum which makes you such a valuable member.
For legal reasons, we are not threatening to destroy U.S. government property with our glorious medieval siege engine. But if we wanted to, we could. But we won’t. But we could.

Hanarchy Montanarchy

Post by Hanarchy Montanarchy » Thu Jun 06, 2019 2:40 pm

Montegriffo wrote:
Thu Jun 06, 2019 2:35 pm
It's that kind of selfless devotion to the forum which makes you such a valuable member.
I've accepted the fact that if a super-hottie pulls out a piece, I'll still finish. I'm not a prude. Shit, I might even learn something about myself.
Homo sum, humani nihil a me alienum puto
The world is full of adventures, fam. Get weird with it.
HAIL!

Her needs America so they won't just take his shit away like in some pussy non gun totting countries can happen.
-Hwen

C-Mag

Post by C-Mag » Thu Jun 06, 2019 2:40 pm

Montegriffo wrote:
Thu Jun 06, 2019 2:34 pm
C-Mag wrote:
Thu Jun 06, 2019 2:19 pm
Montegriffo wrote:
Thu Jun 06, 2019 2:11 pm

I think you know that's not how it works.
The person has to ask for themselves and convince two doctors.
No one can be offed by their greedy relatives.

There are some effective treatments for paranoia though so you shouldn't need the long sleep pill for your condition.
Ever heard of the Knauer Case ?
It was the case that opened the pandoras box that legally allowed the krauts to kill people they deemed defective. The case involved a young girl who was disabled. The parents argued before the court that it was better for the family and society to just put her down humanely.
Yes, let's never treat the terminally ill with humanity 'cos Nazis.
:lol: OK, I guess killing a 17 year old girl is a treatment for her mental illness. WOW
PLATA O PLOMO

Don't fear authority, Fear Obedience

C-Mag

Post by C-Mag » Thu Jun 06, 2019 2:46 pm

I don't see a way around it. We are going to have to rid the world of the low IQ, mentally ill and physically disabled. It really would fix nearly every problem we have. It's estimated that 85-95% of the worlds population is below a 100 IQ. We would truly be super humans, no bad genetics. Remove 90% of the people and resources are no longer a problem. Poverty has ended. Famine gone. Plenty of land for threatened and endangered species. Abundant water for everyone.

Further we would enter the 22nd C. with a global average IQ over 100, the human race would be dramatically smarter, everyone would be highly educated. We all could eat the most healthy foods, healthcare would be cheap.

I like it. This would be the Final Solution to our problems.
PLATA O PLOMO

Montegriffo

Post by Montegriffo » Thu Jun 06, 2019 2:49 pm

C-Mag wrote:
Thu Jun 06, 2019 2:40 pm
Montegriffo wrote:
C-Mag wrote:
Thu Jun 06, 2019 2:19 pm

Ever heard of the Knauer Case ?
It was the case that opened the pandoras box that legally allowed the krauts to kill people they deemed defective. The case involved a young girl who was disabled. The parents argued before the court that it was better for the family and society to just put her down humanely.
:lol: OK, I guess killing a 17 year old girl is a treatment for her mental illness. WOW
No one killed a mentally ill 17 year old girl.
She started her self to death.
Organ failure from her anorexia was going to get her anyway.
You are repeating fake news and arguing against the right of the terminally ill to choose how and when they die.
Unless that is what the M4 over every mantle is for?
For legal reasons, we are not threatening to destroy U.S. government property with our glorious medieval siege engine. But if we wanted to, we could. But we won’t. But we could.

heydaralon

Post by heydaralon » Thu Jun 06, 2019 2:49 pm

C-Mag wrote:
Thu Jun 06, 2019 2:27 pm
heydaralon wrote:
Thu Jun 06, 2019 2:25 pm
I don't care for Asians of any stripe. I just don't like them. Except Hwen who was my main Aiggah on here. I wish he would come back.
You need to be breeding an Asian chick faster than anyone on the site. With your genetics the only chance you have surviving this is to be tied to an intelligent female.

:whistle:
I'd have to get penis reduction surgery before that could happen. I guess I could just use a turkey baster to inseminate.
Shikata ga nai

heydaralon

Post by heydaralon » Thu Jun 06, 2019 2:51 pm

Montegriffo wrote:
Thu Jun 06, 2019 2:49 pm
C-Mag wrote:
Montegriffo wrote:

You are repeating fake news and arguing against the right of the terminally ill to choose how and when they die.
That 17 year old was fucking fat dude. She was just a great big hog and that is all everyone noticed about her was her gross weight problem.
Shikata ga nai

C-Mag

Post by C-Mag » Thu Jun 06, 2019 2:52 pm

Montegriffo wrote:
Thu Jun 06, 2019 2:35 pm
I've accepted the fact that if a super-hottie pulls out a piece, I'll still finish. I'm not a prude. Shit, I might even learn something about myself.
Homo sum, humani nihil a me alienum puto
The world is full of adventures, fam. Get weird with it.
Image :dance:
PLATA O PLOMO

C-Mag

Post by C-Mag » Thu Jun 06, 2019 2:53 pm

heydaralon wrote:
C-Mag wrote:
Thu Jun 06, 2019 2:27 pm
heydaralon wrote:
Thu Jun 06, 2019 2:25 pm
I don't care for Asians of any stripe. I just don't like them. Except Hwen who was my main Aiggah on here. I wish he would come back.
You need to be breeding an Asian chick faster than anyone on the site. With your genetics the only chance you have surviving this is to be tied to an intelligent female.

:whistle:
I'd have to get penis reduction surgery before that could happen. I guess I could just use a turkey baster to inseminate.
;) Well played
PLATA O PLOMO

Montegriffo

Post by Montegriffo » Thu Jun 06, 2019 2:53 pm

heydaralon wrote:
Thu Jun 06, 2019 2:51 pm
Montegriffo wrote:
C-Mag wrote:

That 17 year old was fucking fat dude. She was just a great big hog and that is all everyone noticed about her was her gross weight problem.
If only you had been there to help her build self confidence then I'm sure there would have been a more positive outcome.