Europe, Boring Until it's Not

BjornP

Re: Europe, Boring Until it's Not

Post by BjornP » Thu Jun 06, 2019 1:31 pm

C-Mag wrote:
Thu Jun 06, 2019 12:55 pm
We need just look around us for the answers to a better society. In animal production, the poor stock is not allowed to breed. In agriculture, the weeds are kept down. We should learn from the industry and carry out nature’s own mandate of getting rid of human weeds.
You're forgetting the most important thing to emulate, Carlus...

No stepchildren.

Ever see what a male ape, and some cats (and probably other animals) do to offspring of competing males? Oh, and birds regurgigate food into the mouths of their young, so...
Fame is not flattery. Respect is not agreement.

C-Mag

Post by C-Mag » Thu Jun 06, 2019 1:48 pm

BjornP wrote:
Thu Jun 06, 2019 1:31 pm
C-Mag wrote:
Thu Jun 06, 2019 12:55 pm
We need just look around us for the answers to a better society. In animal production, the poor stock is not allowed to breed. In agriculture, the weeds are kept down. We should learn from the industry and carry out nature’s own mandate of getting rid of human weeds.
You're forgetting the most important thing to emulate, Carlus...

No stepchildren.

Ever see what a male ape, and some cats (and probably other animals) do to offspring of competing males? Oh, and birds regurgigate food into the mouths of their young, so...
There is a logical argument in your examplel. Stepchildren are not as well taken care of as biological offspring and run the risk have having worse outcomes in life. Thereby creating a bigger burden to society. We can't afford that in the 21st C and beyond as populations grow.

Look at the US homeless population. They are creating a health crisis for the rest of us up and down the West Coast. The needs of the many outweigh the needs of the few. If the State is to survive we will need to humanely remove these failed people from society.

Before we hit the 22nd century our global population is going strain our planetary resources to the breaking point. We should now to fix this. To operate in a hi tech future we cannot continue to carry those who cannot operate in that future. This means first stopping low IQ people from breeding, globally. We need major sterilization programs in Africa and South America immediately.
PLATA O PLOMO

Don't fear authority, Fear Obedience

Hanarchy Montanarchy

Post by Hanarchy Montanarchy » Thu Jun 06, 2019 1:53 pm

On the other hand... Rome's good emperors were adopted... so...

HAIL!

Her needs America so they won't just take his shit away like in some pussy non gun totting countries can happen.
-Hwen

Montegriffo

Post by Montegriffo » Thu Jun 06, 2019 2:03 pm

Speaker to Animals wrote:
Thu Jun 06, 2019 7:17 am
Montegriffo wrote:
Thu Jun 06, 2019 7:09 am
Would you seek to take that freedom from me?
If you were mentally ill like that girl, yes.
Like that girl who was refused on grounds of her mental health?
That girl?
For legal reasons, we are not threatening to destroy U.S. government property with our glorious medieval siege engine. But if we wanted to, we could. But we won’t. But we could.

C-Mag

Post by C-Mag » Thu Jun 06, 2019 2:04 pm

Hanarchy Montanarchy wrote:
Thu Jun 06, 2019 1:53 pm

Not everyone adopted into rich, white privileged families turn out to be good for the empire, some become destroyers

We just can't take the chance anymore, the math says the risks are too great.
PLATA O PLOMO

C-Mag

Post by C-Mag » Thu Jun 06, 2019 2:07 pm

Montegriffo wrote:
Thu Jun 06, 2019 2:03 pm
Speaker to Animals wrote:
Thu Jun 06, 2019 7:17 am
Montegriffo wrote:
Thu Jun 06, 2019 7:09 am
Would you seek to take that freedom from me?
If you were mentally ill like that girl, yes.
Like that girl who was refused on grounds of her mental health?
That girl?
The problem is you don't know where this leads, this girl may come to be known as the 21st C Knauer family case.
PLATA O PLOMO

Hanarchy Montanarchy

Post by Hanarchy Montanarchy » Thu Jun 06, 2019 2:08 pm

C-Mag wrote:
Thu Jun 06, 2019 2:04 pm
Thu Jun 06, 2019 1:53 pm

Not everyone adopted into rich, white privileged families turn out to be good for the empire, some become destroyers

We just can't take the chance anymore, the math says the risks are too great.
Hey, I'm a board-certified gentrifier... I've no patience for anti-social muck-racking. But I know, with a moral certainty, that genetics don't weed out the dickheads.
HAIL!

Her needs America so they won't just take his shit away like in some pussy non gun totting countries can happen.
-Hwen

C-Mag

Post by C-Mag » Thu Jun 06, 2019 2:10 pm

It's gonna suck losing all of Brazil's hot women, but on the other hand, Africa devoid of almost all people will give threatened and endangered species are vey real chance to bounce back. We can make 90% of Africa a wilderness preserve for future generations

In the future marrying Asian chicks will go mainstream and will no longer be a fetish.
PLATA O PLOMO

Montegriffo

Post by Montegriffo » Thu Jun 06, 2019 2:11 pm

C-Mag wrote:
Thu Jun 06, 2019 12:48 pm
Montegriffo wrote:
Thu Jun 06, 2019 10:19 am
C-Mag wrote:
Thu Jun 06, 2019 7:52 am

The great thing about policies like that are that if you have an old relative that is loaded, you can just get him declared crazy, the state will put him down and you can have all his wealth.

It's Progress !
Level one paranoia Carlus.
You should consider euthanasia with a mental illness like that
:clap:
You just proved my point. Don't like someones position or words, say they are crazy and get them pointed toward the gas chambers.

With the way things are going I'm going to need to diversify my portfolio and pick up some Zyklon B stocks.
I think you know that's not how it works.
The person has to ask for themselves and convince two doctors.
No one can be offed by their greedy relatives.

There are some effective treatments for paranoia though so you shouldn't need the long sleep pill for your condition.
For legal reasons, we are not threatening to destroy U.S. government property with our glorious medieval siege engine. But if we wanted to, we could. But we won’t. But we could.

C-Mag

Post by C-Mag » Thu Jun 06, 2019 2:15 pm

Thu Jun 06, 2019 2:08 pm

Hey, I'm a board-certified gentrifier... I've no patience for anti-social muck-racking. But I know, with a moral certainty, that genetics don't weed out the dickheads.
You are really setting me up here, which way to go :think:
Meme pic of dick chenney, gunny Hartman clip, or NSFW. I can't decide.
PLATA O PLOMO