Coronavirus thread

Martin Hash

Re: Coronavirus thread

Post by Martin Hash » Fri Mar 11, 2022 9:47 am

TheOneX wrote:
Fri Mar 11, 2022 8:45 am
We showed that mRNA vaccine (Pfizer) changes mitochondria by downregulation of cytochrome c resulting in lower effectiveness of respiration (oxidative phosphorylation) and lower ATP production. It can lead to lower immune system response.
I do find this conclusion to be very interesting, though. As we have seen with omicron if you have had the vaccines it seems you are more likely to catch omicron. This matches up well with their findings that the mRNA vaccines can affect cells in a way associated with a lower immune system response.
It would explain why natural immunity is so much better (astoundingly so in some things I read) than the shamvaxx.
Shamedia, Shamdemic, Shamucation, Shamlection, Shamconomy & Shamate Change

TheOneX

Post by TheOneX » Fri Mar 11, 2022 10:13 am

Martin Hash wrote:
Fri Mar 11, 2022 9:47 am
TheOneX wrote:
Fri Mar 11, 2022 8:45 am
We showed that mRNA vaccine (Pfizer) changes mitochondria by downregulation of cytochrome c resulting in lower effectiveness of respiration (oxidative phosphorylation) and lower ATP production. It can lead to lower immune system response.
I do find this conclusion to be very interesting, though. As we have seen with omicron if you have had the vaccines it seems you are more likely to catch omicron. This matches up well with their findings that the mRNA vaccines can affect cells in a way associated with a lower immune system response.
It would explain why natural immunity is so much better (astoundingly so in some things I read) than the shamvaxx.
Just speculation, but I do wonder if the lower immune system response may be why the vaccine reduces mortality. The primary cause of death for most from COVID is due to a cytokine storm. If the lower immune response prevents a cytokine storm, that could save many people's lives. Just that is a very bad way to reduce deaths.

SuburbanFarmer

Post by SuburbanFarmer » Fri Mar 11, 2022 10:40 am

Natural immunity is superior to a rushed dna modification. Who could have predicted this?
SJWs are a natural consequence of corporatism.

Formerly GrumpyCatFace

https://youtu.be/CYbT8-rSqo0

GloryofGreece

Post by GloryofGreece » Fri Mar 11, 2022 10:41 am

Is it possible that people that have been vaxxed are more likely to "catch" Covid, b/c the vaxxed are more likely to get tested and worry about whether they have Covid?
The good, the true, & the beautiful

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Fri Mar 11, 2022 10:56 am

SuburbanFarmer wrote:
Fri Mar 11, 2022 8:57 am
It’s almost as if we don’t know what the fuck we’re doing with dna modification.

Hubris strikes again.
Are you ranting about vaccines again?

You are like that homeless guy on the L-train arguing with his reflection in the window.

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Fri Mar 11, 2022 11:04 am

Hastur wrote:
Fri Mar 11, 2022 7:31 am
You can't eradicate a virus that has an animal reservoir. Are you going to double vax and quadruple boost all the white-tailed deer and all other animals that can get Covid in the US?

This virus is endemic and will remain so. Pray for mild variants from now on.
(1) It's not endemic. You don't know what that word means. We are still deep in the pandemic stage. People need to stop using words they don't understand just because politically they want for this to be over when it simply is not over.

(2) Having animal reservoirs makes it more difficult. Saying we should live like fucking barbarians because something is too difficult -- to me anyway -- sounds embarrassingly ignorant. We can ignore stupid or ideological (delusional) people and start working on various technologies to eradicate the virus. Its quite amazing to me that a significant portion of the western right has embraced a virus as their cause celebre. Plague enthusiasm, at best, is the madness that happened to weak minds by the second year of the pandemic; at worst it's a death cult. There is nothing controversial about looking for a cure to the disease. I mean.. Listen to yourselves right now. You are on the side of a deadly virus. Jesus Christ this place has gotten fucking nuts.

Ya'll motherfuckers need Jesus, for real. Wishing to perpetuate a deadly pandemic upon humanity forever because.. I dunno.. Trump lost or whatever.. that's just hateful deep down. I think most of you don't want it to end. You are emotionally invested in defending a fucking pandemic. This isn't about any particular solution. You literally defend keeping the pandemic going.

Smitty-48

Post by Smitty-48 » Fri Mar 11, 2022 11:12 am

Speaker to Animals wrote:
Fri Mar 11, 2022 11:04 am

Ya'll motherfuckers need Jesus, for real. Wishing to perpetuate a deadly pandemic upon humanity forever because.. I dunno.. Trump lost or whatever.. that's just hateful deep down. I think most of you don't want it to end. You are emotionally invested in defending a fucking pandemic. This isn't about any particular solution. You literally defend keeping the pandemic going.
I feel like Christ is protecting me

not necessarily to keep me alive per se

I am born to die

I just feel like God does not intend me to die of Covid

I feel a purpose, a path I am drawn along, towards a death with meaning
Nec Aspera Terrent

TheOneX

Post by TheOneX » Fri Mar 11, 2022 11:13 am

Hastur wrote:
You can't eradicate a virus that has an animal reservoir. Are you going to double vax and quadruple boost all the white-tailed deer and all other animals that can get Covid in the US?

(1) It's not endemic. You don't know what that word means. We are still deep in the pandemic stage. People need to stop using words they don't understand just because politically they want for this to be over when it simply is not over.
What is the difference between something being a pandemic versus something being endemic?

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Fri Mar 11, 2022 11:14 am

TheOneX wrote:
Fri Mar 11, 2022 11:13 am
Hastur wrote:

What is the difference between something being a pandemic versus something being endemic?
https://www.google.com/search?client=fi ... s+pandemic

TheOneX

Post by TheOneX » Fri Mar 11, 2022 11:16 am

Fri Mar 11, 2022 11:14 am
TheOneX wrote:
Fri Mar 11, 2022 11:13 am

https://www.google.com/search?client=fi ... s+pandemic
Don't link me, you explain the difference. Don't claim people don't know the difference if you cannot state the difference without doing a Google search.