Social Justice Warriors Thread

heydaralon

Re: Social Justice Warriors Thread

Post by heydaralon » Sat Mar 23, 2019 5:27 pm

Freud described his own death from jaw cancer as an island of pain in an ocean of indifference. But that dude kept smoking like 20 cigars per day even when he had to pry his jaw open with a fucking mechanical device. Based as fuck. I hope I go out like that. In pain and fear but ready.
Shikata ga nai

Smitty-48

Post by Smitty-48 » Sat Mar 23, 2019 5:27 pm

Now that I've seen my father die, now that I've experienced it, I'm totally relaxed about death, its not that bad and its actually over pretty quick.

It was his last mission. Show me how to die. Bravo Zulu.
Nec Aspera Terrent

heydaralon

Post by heydaralon » Sat Mar 23, 2019 5:35 pm

Montegriffo wrote:
Sat Mar 23, 2019 5:23 pm
heydaralon wrote:
Sat Mar 23, 2019 3:43 pm

As an aside, I hate children. I was on my break in the park today reading my book. I picked a beautiful secluded spot far away from all those shitty kids. Lo and Behold! Some stupid mombie cunt comes up with her little rats who are screeching and yelling and they decide to just hang out 10 feet away from me in this big ass park, ruining my concentration and causing my blood pressure to rise. Children fuck up everything. They lower the common denominator from everything to movies, to food, to travel, to shopping and mothers expect society to roll out the red carpet for them because they were able to lay on their back and get nailed. Big whoop! Mothers in Nigeria have like 12 kids apiece and they aint shit either. I hate being around children, and I would never voluntarily subject myself to being around them 24/7.
Nailed it.
Every room in Dover castle today had little brats shouting their heads off and running around bumping into people.
I don't even know why the parents brought them. Most of them didn't want to be there. Walking around looking at the ground and moaning like fuck.
One kid was having a complete meltdown, lying on his belly face down on the grass refusing to move. Not a little kid either, must have been 12 or 13.
Just leave the little fuckers at home with their screens and let the rest of us enjoy ourselves in peace.
And that's the other thing man.

A lot of parents my age just plant their children in front of an ipad or tv and call that "parenting." Like what the fuck. You brought this child into the world, and you are teaching it zero skills, zero activities that will make it a better person. Yay! I created a life so it could watch Finding Nemo, and play Angry Birds. If I had a child I would want to have some awesome knowledge and life experience (which I don't have at all) to impart to it. I'm not going to drop $300k raising this fucking thing if its only skill is wasting electricity and viewing CGI. Totally stupid.

One of my friends has a sister who comes by for holidays and her kid is a little piece of shit. He always wants to hang out with me and my friend and the sister happily pawns this fucking skid mark off on us and goes off to "relax." She lives with her sister, and pawns her child off on her 99% of the time. This kid is weird as shit and extra annoying. He likes video games more than I liked oxy. He is obsessed. And he already has some learning disability, which is probably from spending his formative years glued to a television screen. He's fucked, and his mom is about as nurturing as hepatitis C. Did you just think when this thing fell out of your pussy you could just load up 18 years of online video game walkthroughs on a youtube queue playlist for it to watch and not do shit else? Apparently. She is probably an above average Millenial parent.
Shikata ga nai

SuburbanFarmer

Post by SuburbanFarmer » Sat Mar 23, 2019 5:44 pm

Smitty-48 wrote:
Sat Mar 23, 2019 5:23 pm
SuburbanFarmer wrote:
Sat Mar 23, 2019 5:21 pm
Smitty-48 wrote:
Sat Mar 23, 2019 4:16 pm
Everybody dies alone.

I was with my old man at the end, but I couldn't follow him over the river.

At some point, it's just you and the Lord, a baby momma and brats ain't gonna save you.
While there’s not much that can be done about the Final Terror, I’m sure it eased his mind to have his son there during the final days/weeks. Otherwise, why were you there?
They had the tubes down his throat, he was wide eyed, thrashing in terror, it was the tubes down his throat, that was what he was afraid of, I don't know if he even recognized it was me standing above him.

He was starting to go. Across the river.

You're kind of on an island at the end, nobody can get to you, you start to collapse back down to infant mode, you're not really focused on much but what the doctors are doing to you in the moment.
This is why I fully support ‘assisted suicide’. Let me fucking die, don’t torture me to death.
SJWs are a natural consequence of corporatism.

Formerly GrumpyCatFace

https://youtu.be/CYbT8-rSqo0

Smitty-48

Post by Smitty-48 » Sat Mar 23, 2019 5:44 pm

When my father was dying, he was worried that he would start blubbering and get hysterical, embarrass himself.

Thing is, you don't.

You're just kind of stuck. It's happening, you can't do anything about it.

It's sad, but there's no reason to start blubbering.

Me and my Da were partying, right to the end.

We were drinking and smoking and getting high watching hockey, the night before he died.
Nec Aspera Terrent

SuburbanFarmer

Post by SuburbanFarmer » Sat Mar 23, 2019 5:45 pm

Smitty-48 wrote:
Sat Mar 23, 2019 5:27 pm
Now that I've seen my father die, now that I've experienced it, I'm totally relaxed about death, its not that bad and its actually over pretty quick.

That’s the opposite of everything I’ve been told about it.

Formerly GrumpyCatFace

Smitty-48

Post by Smitty-48 » Sat Mar 23, 2019 5:51 pm

SuburbanFarmer wrote:
Sat Mar 23, 2019 5:45 pm
Smitty-48 wrote:

My father got up in the morning, he didn't feel any worse than the usual cancer chemo, which really just makes you weak and tired.

He went to make coffee, he collapsed and was unconscious.

When I got the hospital, he was still unconscious.

Then he woke up and started thrashing.

For like ten minutes.

Then he passed out.

Five minutes later, he was gone.

Wasn't that bad.
Nec Aspera Terrent

heydaralon

Post by heydaralon » Sat Mar 23, 2019 5:55 pm

Smitty-48 wrote:
Sat Mar 23, 2019 5:51 pm
SuburbanFarmer wrote:
Smitty-48 wrote:

My father got up in the morning, he didn't feel any worse than the usual cancer chemo, which really just makes you weak and tired.

For like ten minutes.

Then he passed out.

Wasn't that bad.
Do you think a person's life flashes before their eyes as they pass away? Is that real or Hollywood shit?
Shikata ga nai

SuburbanFarmer

Post by SuburbanFarmer » Sat Mar 23, 2019 5:56 pm

Smitty-48 wrote:
Sat Mar 23, 2019 5:51 pm
SuburbanFarmer wrote:
Smitty-48 wrote:

For like ten minutes.

Then he passed out.

Wasn't that bad.
That ten minutes is the part that we all recoil from. The rest can be numbed with drugs etc. but gasping for air, feeling your body shut down... that’s like falling out of an airplane or drowning. Not conceivable.

Formerly GrumpyCatFace

Smitty-48

Post by Smitty-48 » Sat Mar 23, 2019 5:56 pm

Hollywood shit.

The last time I looked into my fathers eyes, the look said "I don't want these tubes down my throat, make them take them out"

The tubes down the throat was what was bothering him, he hated that.
Nec Aspera Terrent