Re: Social Justice Warriors Thread

Post by heydaralon » Sat Mar 23, 2019 3:25 pm

Speaker to Animals wrote:
Sat Mar 23, 2019 3:07 pm
heydaralon wrote:
Sat Mar 23, 2019 3:03 pm
Speaker to Animals wrote:
Sat Mar 23, 2019 2:30 pm
You can buy an egg, have it artificially fertilized with your sperm, and then pay for some broke woman to be a surrogate.

Then no woman can trainwreck your life. Just take your baby and go your own way.
Man, I've read about sperm doners getting bent over a barrel years after the fact, even though when they signed on they were told specifically this would not happen. Some dykes did this to a guy not too long ago. No fucking way I trust anyone, govt or private to keep their word about that shit. Who the fuck knows what paternity laws will be in the next 20 years.

I will be the swansong of my genetic line. A mediocre finale, but moving nonetheless. I'll have my coworkers pour a 40 over my cremated ashes, because I don't want a physical body where some weirdo govt bull dyke can steal my semen post mortem and using it for god knows what.
No, it's the opposite of that. You are not donating your sperm to some lesbian dike trash. You are buying (hopefully) an egg taken from a woman who has decent genetics and fertilizing it with your own sperm.
I'm telling you man, women and the govt will find a way to use that shit against you in the future. Some lawsuit, in some liberal circuit court will make that route unsafe very soon. As a man, the deck is so stacked against me that my best move is to walk away from the table and find another game all together. I've seen men way smarter, harder working, better looking, and better at life than I will ever be laid low by the wrath of one woman.
Shikata ga nai

Smitty-48

Post by Smitty-48 » Sat Mar 23, 2019 3:26 pm

Yeah, fertilized eggs is telescreen.

Wait till you are way out in deep space before you start cloning, limited government by lightyears of separation.
Nec Aspera Terrent

heydaralon

Post by heydaralon » Sat Mar 23, 2019 3:27 pm

Even my ex would tell me she was on birth control, then she'd say weird crazy shit that would freak me the fuck out. She had her own agenda that I wasn't privy too. Generally I wore condoms in that instance, and I will keep doing that till I die. A lot of guys in that situation thought the girl they were with was rock solid. You add a kid and the whole house of cards come tumbling down.
Shikata ga nai

Smitty-48

Post by Smitty-48 » Sat Mar 23, 2019 3:30 pm

All the Fatherhood myths are based on a 19th century Victorian narrative.

But those men could raise their own kids, the government had no say whatsoever.

And if the wife gave them grief?

They would just throw her ass out into the street and get a younger wife to replace her.
Nec Aspera Terrent

clubgop

Post by clubgop » Sat Mar 23, 2019 3:35 pm

Smitty-48 wrote:
Sat Mar 23, 2019 3:07 pm
heydaralon wrote:
Sat Mar 23, 2019 3:05 pm
Smitty-48 wrote:
Sat Mar 23, 2019 2:51 pm

Grumpy is just trying to rationalize being in the trap of a woman and the state, having him by the balls.

Hey, Dara, prison ain't so bad, you get used to the ass raping after awhile.
The guys I know paying child support are living an inmates life. Always stressed, always some new court drama. They have a bigger cage, but their lives are not their own.
Even guys who are happily married with kids have a collar around the necks, sure, they love their kids, but it's a constant grind, you never get any time and space for yourself, they take over your life, this is why guys have mid life crises.
Meh, if you are already married you already have a collar around the neck, a kid is just some garnish. If you aren't rich or possess that protestant work ethic, life is already a grind. Time and space for yourself you'll never get enough of you just have to find the opportunities. Just dont be a helicopter parent by 8 or 9 they can dress themselves, feed themselves, turn on the tv and occupy themselves for a couple hours. And by 11 or 12 they supervise other children especially siblings for a little bit. To my mind I have had that trapped feeling having a dog moreso than having a child.

Smitty-48

Post by Smitty-48 » Sat Mar 23, 2019 3:37 pm

I'm not actually trying to escape responsibility, I still have responsibilities, but I don't have to change diapers nor drive kids around to soccer practice for its own sake, that's not daunting, it's just not something I am interested in doing.
Nec Aspera Terrent

Smitty-48

Post by Smitty-48 » Sat Mar 23, 2019 3:39 pm

I had troops under my command, they were my kids, that was my brood for all intents and purposes.
Nec Aspera Terrent

heydaralon

Post by heydaralon » Sat Mar 23, 2019 3:43 pm

What's fucked up today is that women don't even want to do the shit they are supposed to do. They don't want to change diapers. They don't want to cook. They don't want to do all that faggy shit like going to PTA meetings and the baby store. Men are expected to do all that bitch work now another feminist long con. Women have managed to con us into taking responsibilities we shouldn't have along with providing. Men work, women do all the gross and bitchwork stuff involving babies is how it should be.

As an aside, I hate children. I was on my break in the park today reading my book. I picked a beautiful secluded spot far away from all those shitty kids. Lo and Behold! Some stupid mombie cunt comes up with her little rats who are screeching and yelling and they decide to just hang out 10 feet away from me in this big ass park, ruining my concentration and causing my blood pressure to rise. Children fuck up everything. They lower the common denominator from everything to movies, to food, to travel, to shopping and mothers expect society to roll out the red carpet for them because they were able to lay on their back and get nailed. Big whoop! Mothers in Nigeria have like 12 kids apiece and they aint shit either. I hate being around children, and I would never voluntarily subject myself to being around them 24/7.
Shikata ga nai

Smitty-48

Post by Smitty-48 » Sat Mar 23, 2019 3:46 pm

Indeed.

Meanwhile, my wife just got me a bottle of vino and cooked me beef stroganoff and then happily went out with her friends while I kick back smoke dope and watch hockey.

Nice work, if you can get it.
Nec Aspera Terrent