Social Justice Warriors Thread

heydaralon

Re: Social Justice Warriors Thread

Post by heydaralon » Sat Mar 23, 2019 5:00 pm

Yeah man, I hate weddings. At my sisters I showed up a day late because weather delayed the plane so I had no idea what is going on, but the grooms dumb bitch of a sister shanghai'd me and told me I had to be a part of the ceremony and walk my mom down or some stupid shit. I was pissed off. My ex took me to 2 weddings of people I didn't know at all or care one iota about and I suspect she was trying to drop hints to me by her comments during the ceremony and the drive back. Then I had to be in my cousin's wedding as one of the groomsmen and wear this faggy suit. That shit is for the birds. I would never force people I care about to travel across the country for some stuffy ceremony. My family is largely teetotalers, so no booze either. What a waste of time...

That shit is Satan's work.
Shikata ga nai

Smitty-48

Post by Smitty-48 » Sat Mar 23, 2019 5:02 pm

My friends little brother who is also a younger friend of mine is getting married this week.

I said to him at the stag; "too bad you have to spend money on that"

He says the fiancee "wanted a wedding before she wanted a house, now she regrets it, but it's too late"
Nec Aspera Terrent

Smitty-48

Post by Smitty-48 » Sat Mar 23, 2019 5:06 pm

Don't waste your money on a mafia princess wedding.

Cut straight to the honeymoon.

Turks & Caicos.

Infinity pool.

Servants serving you champagne.

Sunset.

Romance.
Nec Aspera Terrent

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Sat Mar 23, 2019 5:08 pm

You shouldn't have to pay for the wedding at all. That's on her dad. If he was smart, he'd have raised her not to want that princess bullshit. If she does, then that's all on him.

Smitty-48

Post by Smitty-48 » Sat Mar 23, 2019 5:11 pm

Speaker to Animals wrote:
Sat Mar 23, 2019 5:08 pm
You shouldn't have to pay for the wedding at all. That's on her dad. If he was smart, he'd have raised her not to want that princess bullshit. If she does, then that's all on him.
19th century Victorian paradigm.

Doesn't exist anymore.

If you want to blow some dough, and you've got the time, Andalusia or Amalfi Coast

Cut straight to the honeymoon.

Spend the money on yourself

You're the Superman Chimp, the pinnacle of evolution, what is a wedding cake to you?

It's a fuckin cake, you can have one from the supermarket anytime.
Nec Aspera Terrent

Smitty-48

Post by Smitty-48 » Sat Mar 23, 2019 5:16 pm

Even if you are rich, who wants to waste time in a monkey suit in an embarrassing wedding?

If you've got money to burn, take a private jet straight to the honeymoon.

Nec Aspera Terrent

SuburbanFarmer

Post by SuburbanFarmer » Sat Mar 23, 2019 5:21 pm

Smitty-48 wrote:
Sat Mar 23, 2019 4:16 pm
Everybody dies alone.

I was with my old man at the end, but I couldn't follow him over the river.

At some point, it's just you and the Lord, a baby momma and brats ain't gonna save you.
While there’s not much that can be done about the Final Terror, I’m sure it eased his mind to have his son there during the final days/weeks. Otherwise, why were you there?
SJWs are a natural consequence of corporatism.

Formerly GrumpyCatFace

https://youtu.be/CYbT8-rSqo0

Montegriffo

Post by Montegriffo » Sat Mar 23, 2019 5:23 pm

heydaralon wrote:
Sat Mar 23, 2019 3:43 pm

As an aside, I hate children. I was on my break in the park today reading my book. I picked a beautiful secluded spot far away from all those shitty kids. Lo and Behold! Some stupid mombie cunt comes up with her little rats who are screeching and yelling and they decide to just hang out 10 feet away from me in this big ass park, ruining my concentration and causing my blood pressure to rise. Children fuck up everything. They lower the common denominator from everything to movies, to food, to travel, to shopping and mothers expect society to roll out the red carpet for them because they were able to lay on their back and get nailed. Big whoop! Mothers in Nigeria have like 12 kids apiece and they aint shit either. I hate being around children, and I would never voluntarily subject myself to being around them 24/7.
Nailed it.
Every room in Dover castle today had little brats shouting their heads off and running around bumping into people.
I don't even know why the parents brought them. Most of them didn't want to be there. Walking around looking at the ground and moaning like fuck.
One kid was having a complete meltdown, lying on his belly face down on the grass refusing to move. Not a little kid either, must have been 12 or 13.
Just leave the little fuckers at home with their screens and let the rest of us enjoy ourselves in peace.
For legal reasons, we are not threatening to destroy U.S. government property with our glorious medieval siege engine. But if we wanted to, we could. But we won’t. But we could.

Smitty-48

Post by Smitty-48 » Sat Mar 23, 2019 5:23 pm

SuburbanFarmer wrote:
Sat Mar 23, 2019 5:21 pm
Smitty-48 wrote:
Sat Mar 23, 2019 4:16 pm
Everybody dies alone.

I was with my old man at the end, but I couldn't follow him over the river.

At some point, it's just you and the Lord, a baby momma and brats ain't gonna save you.
While there’s not much that can be done about the Final Terror, I’m sure it eased his mind to have his son there during the final days/weeks. Otherwise, why were you there?
They had the tubes down his throat, he was wide eyed, thrashing in terror, it was the tubes down his throat, that was what he was afraid of, I don't know if he even recognized it was me standing above him.

He was starting to go. Across the river.

You're kind of on an island at the end, nobody can get to you, you start to collapse back down to infant mode, you're not really focused on much but what the doctors are doing to you in the moment.
Last edited by Smitty-48 on Sat Mar 23, 2019 5:25 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Nec Aspera Terrent

heydaralon

Post by heydaralon » Sat Mar 23, 2019 5:25 pm

I will take care of my parents in their final days as best I can, because they looked out for me the best they did and then some. I owe them bigtime. But I am not going to have some kid that will be annoying as fuck for 98% of my life just so I can feel a little better for the last 2%. It wouldn't be fair to me. I deserve better.
Shikata ga nai