Re: SARS Pt. 2 - Wuhan Boogaloo

Post by Smitty-48 » Mon Apr 13, 2020 10:34 pm

Montegriffo wrote:
Mon Apr 13, 2020 10:29 pm
Smitty-48 wrote:
Mon Apr 13, 2020 10:27 pm
Montegriffo wrote:
Mon Apr 13, 2020 10:26 pm

Nor do I go cup in hand to people I barely know so it's all cool.
Good to know you'd help out if I was really desperate though. Feels good man.
GSTQ
VRI - Pro Patria
Now best to go deleting all references to giving away money before Heydaralon starts sending begging letters via PM. :lol:
He's just a kid, he can get out there and hustle, you're an old man like me, so I'm more sympathetic

OWG :gang sign:
Nec Aspera Terrent

StCapps

Post by StCapps » Mon Apr 13, 2020 10:41 pm

Montegriffo wrote:
Smitty-48 wrote:
Montegriffo wrote:
Mon Apr 13, 2020 10:26 pm

Nor do I go cup in hand to people I barely know so it's all cool.
Good to know you'd help out if I was really desperate though. Feels good man.
GSTQ
VRI - Pro Patria
Now best to go deleting all references to giving away money before Heydaralon starts sending begging letters via PM. :lol:
Nah he'll do it in the open, you know daralon
*yip*

Montegriffo

Post by Montegriffo » Mon Apr 13, 2020 10:45 pm

Smitty-48 wrote:
Mon Apr 13, 2020 10:34 pm
Montegriffo wrote:
Smitty-48 wrote:

VRI - Pro Patria
He's just a kid, he can get out there and hustle, you're an old man like me, so I'm more sympathetic

OWG :gang sign:
He's essential, I'm in a trade which is likely to be the last to reopen.
My situation is self-inflicted to some degree. I had 4 months off work and left it till the last minute before I went back to work again and then 2 weeks later the bug made Boris shut the pubs down.
If I hadn't been so lazy I'd have had more of a cushion when the hammer came down.
It's all your fault though really, if I hadn't listened to your jobs are jails mantra I might have been less of a lazy slob.
For legal reasons, we are not threatening to destroy U.S. government property with our glorious medieval siege engine. But if we wanted to, we could. But we won’t. But we could.

SuburbanFarmer

Post by SuburbanFarmer » Mon Apr 13, 2020 10:47 pm

StCapps wrote:
Mon Apr 13, 2020 10:08 pm
Smitty-48 wrote:
Mon Apr 13, 2020 9:46 pm
StCapps wrote:
Mon Apr 13, 2020 9:44 pm
Grumpy needs to find a loyal lady to make the baby momma step her game up, she thinks she has him by the balls, and she's right, which is why she shits on him so much, because he just takes it

Stand up for yourself, Grumpy

Rule that putty, she'll treat you better if you do, at the very least

Dogs don't chase rocks just lying on the ground, they chase after rabbits that dart in and out of bushes, be the evasive rabbit, not the motionless rock. Chicks want something hard to catch, easy to catch is boring, then they start lashing out
Soon as she finds a new suckah, Grumpy is toast, and she takes the kids, he's apparently the last to know
Grumpy doesn't trust any women because his taste in women has lead him so astray, so he's all traumatized now, which prevents him from finding an actual trustworthy chick, because if she ever came along and liked him despite his SIFCLF buzzkill routine, she simply wouldn't be appreciated and written off as just another backstabber waiting to happen

Women are not a monolith, loyal women are not a myth, Grumpy just sucks at finding and recognizing them
Unlikely. She couldn’t support them on her own, and frankly, I’m the one not interested in her. She’s small-minded, dull, and insulting.

She just caught me at a particularly lonely time, and pressured me into coming around one too many times. I was long gone when she turned up pregnant. I forced the issue and got a paternity test to be sure. Once that came back, I would never leave my sons side. Especially with her.

So, the options are to try and care for the kids on my own, or stay here and let them be with their mother as well. I chose the better option for them - at least until they’re older and I’m richer.

I’m no shrinking violet or cuck. I rule my space, and I have dominion over my affairs. Which drives her insane.

Anyway, the ‘SIFCLIF’ attitude got me months ahead of the curve on this pandemic. I had a basement full of food before anyone else realized it would be a problem. It’s protected the family quite well, and I’ve been able to provide for friends and relatives as a result.

I’ve also had several people apologize to me for not listening to my warning in January.
Last edited by SuburbanFarmer on Mon Apr 13, 2020 10:50 pm, edited 1 time in total.
SJWs are a natural consequence of corporatism.

Formerly GrumpyCatFace

https://youtu.be/CYbT8-rSqo0

Smitty-48

Post by Smitty-48 » Mon Apr 13, 2020 10:48 pm

Montegriffo wrote:
Mon Apr 13, 2020 10:45 pm

It's all your fault though really, if I hadn't listened to your jobs are jails mantra I might have been less of a lazy slob.
I'm saving you from yourself

What you need is a qt to keep you company in this war, someone to take care of you

Being a bachelor sucks if you're not in twenties anymore
Nec Aspera Terrent

SuburbanFarmer

Post by SuburbanFarmer » Mon Apr 13, 2020 10:49 pm

You’re probably right that I’m terrible at recognizing good women. At least, all of them I’ve ever really seen it in were already married off.

Formerly GrumpyCatFace

StCapps

Post by StCapps » Mon Apr 13, 2020 10:52 pm

SuburbanFarmer wrote:
Mon Apr 13, 2020 10:47 pm
Anyway, the ‘SIFCLIF’ attitude got me months ahead of the curve on this pandemic. I had a basement full of food before anyone else realized it would be a problem. It’s protected the family quite well, and I’ve been able to provide for friends and relatives as a result.

I’ve also had several people apologize to me for not listening to my warning in January.
Don't need to be a SIFCLF to be prepared though, so ditch the SIFCLF, and keep the prepping

Smitty Knows
*yip*

Montegriffo

Post by Montegriffo » Mon Apr 13, 2020 10:52 pm

SuburbanFarmer wrote:
StCapps wrote:
Smitty-48 wrote:
Mon Apr 13, 2020 9:46 pm

Soon as she finds a new suckah, Grumpy is toast, and she takes the kids, he's apparently the last to know
Grumpy doesn't trust any women because his taste in women has lead him so astray, so he's all traumatized now, which prevents him from finding an actual trustworthy chick, because if she ever came along and liked him despite his SIFCLF buzzkill routine, she simply wouldn't be appreciated and written off as just another backstabber waiting to happen

Women are not a monolith, loyal women are not a myth, Grumpy just sucks at finding and recognizing them
Unlikely. She couldn’t support them on her own, and frankly, I’m the one not interested in her. She’s small-minded, dull, and insulting.

She just caught me at a particularly lonely time, and pressured me into coming around one too many times. I was long gone when she turned up pregnant. I forced the issue and got a paternity test to be sure. Once that came back, I would never leave my sons side. Especially with her.

So, the options are to try and care for the kids on my own, or stay here and let them be with their mother as well. I chose the better option for them - at least until they’re older and I’m richer.

I’m no shrinking violet or cuck. I rule my space, and I have dominion over my affairs. Which drives her insane.

Anyway, the ‘SIFCLIF’ attitude got me months ahead of the curve on this pandemic. I had a basement full of food before anyone else realized it would be a problem. It’s protected the family quite well.
Yeah right, Capps was running around calling everyone SIFCLF until they started coming down with the bug at his work. Not so cocky now he's on the front line risking his life every day.
For legal reasons, we are not threatening to destroy U.S. government property with our glorious medieval siege engine. But if we wanted to, we could. But we won’t. But we could.

StCapps

Post by StCapps » Mon Apr 13, 2020 10:54 pm

Montegriffo wrote:
Mon Apr 13, 2020 10:52 pm
SuburbanFarmer wrote:
StCapps wrote:

Anyway, the ‘SIFCLIF’ attitude got me months ahead of the curve on this pandemic. I had a basement full of food before anyone else realized it would be a problem. It’s protected the family quite well.
Yeah right, Capps was running around calling everyone SIFCLF until they started coming down with the bug at his work. Not so cocky now he's on the front line risking his life every day.
i'm still calling out SIFCLFs for being SIFCLFs, don't know what you're on about

Don't need to be SIFCLF to take adequate precautions, and I never claimed otherwise
Last edited by StCapps on Mon Apr 13, 2020 10:55 pm, edited 1 time in total.
*yip*

SuburbanFarmer

Post by SuburbanFarmer » Mon Apr 13, 2020 10:55 pm

StCapps wrote:
Mon Apr 13, 2020 10:52 pm
SuburbanFarmer wrote:

Don't need to be a SIFCLF to be prepared though, so ditch the SIFCLF, and keep the prepping
I’ve been a prepper ever since my son came along. The SIFCLIF thing is your own invention.

The current financial panic you see is a result of the bubble I’ve been talking about for a long time now. I’m nowhere near the only one talking about it - just one of a few on here.

But printing off $20T in a few weeks and handing it to the top 0% is going to be an issue. Doesn’t really matter what you think about it. When things ‘open up’ and milk costs $30, you will see the pitchforks.
Last edited by SuburbanFarmer on Mon Apr 13, 2020 10:55 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Formerly GrumpyCatFace