Re: SARS Pt. 2 - Wuhan Boogaloo

Post by Smitty-48 » Mon Apr 13, 2020 9:46 pm

StCapps wrote:
Mon Apr 13, 2020 9:44 pm
Smitty-48 wrote:
Mon Apr 13, 2020 9:32 pm
StCapps wrote:
Mon Apr 13, 2020 9:18 pm
Too much inflation is bad thing, yes we all know, the difference between us and you, is we don't shout how everyone is doomed from the rooftops any time something happens in the economy

The economy is going good, it's a sign we're all doomed! The economy is going bad, it's a sign we're all doomed! It's literally your response to any economic news whatsoever
I don't have millions in cash on hand, but I don't have debt and my net worth is in the millions

So If I'm wiped out, Canada itself has been wiped out in the process and America is even worse

I don't see that as the trajectory

I do think Grumpy's baby momma is using him and will eventually chuck him overboard tho,

then he really will be sad panda *suckah*
Grumpy needs to find a loyal lady to make the baby momma step her game up, she thinks she has him by the balls, and she's right, which is why she shits on him so much, because he just takes it

Stand up for yourself, Grumpy

Rule that putty, she'll treat you better if you do, at the very least

Dogs don't chase rocks just lying on the ground, they chase after rabbits that dart in and out of bushes, be the evasive rabbit, not the motionless rock. Chicks want something hard to catch, easy to catch is boring, then they start lashing out
Soon as she finds a new suckah, Grumpy is toast, and she takes the kids, he's apparently the last to know
Nec Aspera Terrent

Smitty-48

Post by Smitty-48 » Mon Apr 13, 2020 9:50 pm

There's a guy at Mrs Smitty's office who got taken to the cleaners by one of these baby mommas

Except he had five kids with her, he pays for them, but she won't let him see them

She has a new suckah now, so she dumped the old one

This happens to suckahs all day everyday, folks,

Grumpy is about to be a statistic, apparently the lamb being led to slaughter willingly *suckah*
Nec Aspera Terrent

Montegriffo

Post by Montegriffo » Mon Apr 13, 2020 9:51 pm

Smitty-48 wrote:
Mon Apr 13, 2020 9:39 pm
Montegriffo wrote:
Mon Apr 13, 2020 9:35 pm
Fuck, it's getting light outside.
I stayed up all night to see where the Sun went and it's just dawned on me.
What's the big whoop ?

You're in the army now, operations are conducted round the clock, you grab sleep where you can, take naps
I did have a little nap around sunset, probably how I've managed to stay up all night.
I don't exactly have a busy day planned but I do have to phone the bank and beg for an overdraft extension until my free money turns up. If I can't pay the phone bill I'll lose my internet with it and you lot will have to suffer the loss of my sparkling wit and valuable contrary opinions. I wouldn't want to place that burden on you.
For legal reasons, we are not threatening to destroy U.S. government property with our glorious medieval siege engine. But if we wanted to, we could. But we won’t. But we could.

Smitty-48

Post by Smitty-48 » Mon Apr 13, 2020 9:53 pm

Montegriffo wrote:
Mon Apr 13, 2020 9:51 pm
Smitty-48 wrote:
Montegriffo wrote:
Mon Apr 13, 2020 9:35 pm
Fuck, it's getting light outside.
I stayed up all night to see where the Sun went and it's just dawned on me.
What's the big whoop ?

You're in the army now, operations are conducted round the clock, you grab sleep where you can, take naps
I did have a little nap around sunset, probably how I've managed to stay up all night.
I don't exactly have a busy day planned but I do have to phone the bank and beg for an overdraft extension until my free money turns up. If I can't pay the phone bill I'll lose my internet with it and you lot will have to suffer the loss of my sparkling wit and valuable contrary opinions. I wouldn't want to place that burden on you.
Yeah, pay your bills, I like having you around to chat with, your TDS is silly, but it doesn't bother me
Nec Aspera Terrent

Montegriffo

Post by Montegriffo » Mon Apr 13, 2020 10:00 pm

Smitty-48 wrote:
Mon Apr 13, 2020 9:53 pm
Montegriffo wrote:
Smitty-48 wrote:

What's the big whoop ?

Yeah, pay your bills, I like having you around to chat with, your TDS is silly, but it doesn't bother me
Hey, I'm not so proud as to turn your money down if you want to pay my phone bill. Just saying...
For legal reasons, we are not threatening to destroy U.S. government property with our glorious medieval siege engine. But if we wanted to, we could. But we won’t. But we could.

Smitty-48

Post by Smitty-48 » Mon Apr 13, 2020 10:02 pm

Montegriffo wrote:
Mon Apr 13, 2020 10:00 pm
Smitty-48 wrote:
Montegriffo wrote:

Hey, I'm not so proud as to turn your money down if you want to pay my phone bill. Just saying...
How much is it and how do you want the money sent ?
Nec Aspera Terrent

StCapps

Post by StCapps » Mon Apr 13, 2020 10:02 pm

Smitty-48 wrote:
Mon Apr 13, 2020 9:42 pm
StCapps wrote:
Mon Apr 13, 2020 9:38 pm
Smitty-48 wrote:
Mon Apr 13, 2020 9:22 pm
She doesn't like my country, my opera, nor my bluegrass

But she does love a funky beat, that's the exact type of beat she likes to dance to

She a hip dancer, like to shake her hips, and she doesn't club dancing, more P-funk style
I do love Mrs Smitty's taste in music, but my tastes like yours, are more eclectic, I like songs from every genre, even though I like some genres more than others
Smitty-48 wrote:
Mon Apr 13, 2020 9:22 pm
What about my Nightshift QT, anymore dope on her ? I'm living your quest vicariously now
Unfortunately she doesn't work again until sunday, her absence simply making my heart grow fonder, what a cutie

She was watching Narcos on Netflix the other night when I found her, but she was more than happy to pause for the cause, and chat for a good while

She clearly digs talking to me, and even kept chatting just as I was about to leave to get me to linger in the doorway, far more eager to chat, in no rush to get back to show.

Had her full undivided attention, so hawt, so unmillenial

I stopped watching Narcos before the end of the first season, though she's making me wanna get back into it though, just so I can talk to her about it, and flex my television analyst skills to help her enjoy it more

Plus it was a good show, but at the time I was watching a bunch of better stuff, so I didn't keep up with it

You've seen Narcos right?
Yeah, I love Narcos, although Narcos Mexico was boring, Original Narcos was great

She's sounds like an old school type of broad,

I've got a crush on the idea of her, tho I don't know what she looks like

She must be pretty cure tho, for you to be so twitterpated, did you get eye to eye with her ?
She's watching the original, she's real old school, one of the things I dig about her most

I did get eye to eye, but her face was covered with a mask, so couldn't see the facial expressions clear enough in combination with eyes to get a read like I normally could, except when we walked out together at the end of the shift ever so briefly, but she was looking for her boyfriend in the rain, so she was a little distracted

I've seen her without a mask before, but that was when I first met her, just before the outbreak in job jail started, but she was eager to chat right out the gate

I'm good at making her laugh though, she seems to dig my sense of humor, which I'm a sucker for

I think she thinks I'm cute, but not overly twitterpatted due to the boyfriend, thankfully I grow on women once I get a foot in the door

Plus with all the PPE on there really isn't anything to look into except my big grey blue eyes anyway, and that's probably my best feature

Commie Cooties silver lining. Hell I wouldn't have met her if it wasn't for the Commie Cooties resulting in her wanting a side gig due to not being able to work with some her other clients, best war ever for Capps

Outgoing older and bolder women tend to think I'm cute more often than awkward introvert millenials, they dig me for whatever reason, I always seem to get more favorable reactions out of them, Gen X FTW
*yip*

Smitty-48

Post by Smitty-48 » Mon Apr 13, 2020 10:06 pm

StCapps wrote:
Mon Apr 13, 2020 10:02 pm
but she was looking for her boyfriend in the rain, so she was a little distracted
Damn.

Looking for her boyfriend in the rain.

I always loved being that guy

Mind you, it was usually me looking for my girl and she waiting in a warm car for me
Nec Aspera Terrent

StCapps

Post by StCapps » Mon Apr 13, 2020 10:08 pm

Smitty-48 wrote:
Mon Apr 13, 2020 9:46 pm
StCapps wrote:
Mon Apr 13, 2020 9:44 pm
Smitty-48 wrote:
Mon Apr 13, 2020 9:32 pm

I don't have millions in cash on hand, but I don't have debt and my net worth is in the millions

So If I'm wiped out, Canada itself has been wiped out in the process and America is even worse

I don't see that as the trajectory

I do think Grumpy's baby momma is using him and will eventually chuck him overboard tho,

then he really will be sad panda *suckah*
Grumpy needs to find a loyal lady to make the baby momma step her game up, she thinks she has him by the balls, and she's right, which is why she shits on him so much, because he just takes it

Stand up for yourself, Grumpy

Rule that putty, she'll treat you better if you do, at the very least

Dogs don't chase rocks just lying on the ground, they chase after rabbits that dart in and out of bushes, be the evasive rabbit, not the motionless rock. Chicks want something hard to catch, easy to catch is boring, then they start lashing out
Soon as she finds a new suckah, Grumpy is toast, and she takes the kids, he's apparently the last to know
Grumpy doesn't trust any women because his taste in women has lead him so astray, so he's all traumatized now, which prevents him from finding an actual trustworthy chick, because if she ever came along and liked him despite his SIFCLF buzzkill routine, she simply wouldn't be appreciated and written off as just another backstabber waiting to happen

Women are not a monolith, loyal women are not a myth, Grumpy just sucks at finding and recognizing them
*yip*

Montegriffo

Post by Montegriffo » Mon Apr 13, 2020 10:10 pm

Smitty-48 wrote:
Mon Apr 13, 2020 10:02 pm
Montegriffo wrote:
Mon Apr 13, 2020 10:00 pm
Smitty-48 wrote:

How much is it and how do you want the money sent ?
You're very kind to offer but I was only joking. I'll manage one way or another. Save your money for your own family, I can hit mine up for a loan if I have to.