Re: SARS Pt. 2 - Wuhan Boogaloo

Post by StCapps » Mon Apr 06, 2020 9:55 pm

Speaker to Animals wrote:
Mon Apr 06, 2020 5:31 pm
PartyOf5 wrote:
Mon Apr 06, 2020 4:33 pm
Mon Apr 06, 2020 1:33 pm
I kind of want to get it over with, myself. Then I have the rest of the year plus-long lock down to do heavy training (which I can't do if I want to keep my immune system up) and hiking all Summer.

Also getting it over with now means I can help neighbors who are more likely to get a tougher case. Once I am immune, I can help them.
What makes you think you'll be immune once you get it?

The best evidence we have is a lasting immunity once you recover.
That could change, but thus far, based on the available evidence, that is the case
*yip*

TheReal_ND

Post by TheReal_ND » Mon Apr 06, 2020 10:08 pm

Actually all the evidence I have seen points to the opposite but I don't pay much attention to it. I think it's mostly bullshit.

StCapps

Post by StCapps » Mon Apr 06, 2020 10:12 pm

TheReal_ND wrote:
Mon Apr 06, 2020 10:08 pm
Actually all the evidence I have seen points to the opposite but I don't pay much attention to it. I think it's mostly bullshit.
Nah. The tests aren't 100%, people testing positive after testing negative after contracting the disease, seems to be attributable to inaccurate testing, at least so far. That could change, but right now, StA's assessment is accurate, based on the currently available evidence, at least on that front.

Unfortunately the Chicoms insist on keeping people in the dark with their totally bullshit numbers and obvious cover up, so that doesn't help.
*yip*

StCapps

Post by StCapps » Mon Apr 06, 2020 10:44 pm

Anyway, my work keeps importing Busty Curvy Brunette Nurses for the nightshift thanks to the outbreak, so there's another one now working for next several nights, best war war ever. Perfect timing on this six night shifts in a row.
*yip*

StCapps

Post by StCapps » Mon Apr 06, 2020 11:53 pm

One of the residents who had the virus passed way at St. Joe's, but she was on palliative care anyway before the virus.
*yip*

Hastur

Post by Hastur » Tue Apr 07, 2020 2:39 am

Cid wrote:
Sun Apr 05, 2020 2:36 pm
Smitty-48 wrote:
Sun Apr 05, 2020 2:28 pm
Cid is actually a gutless pussy for all his big talk

Even over fifty as I am now, quite sure I could snap his neck like a Pez dispenser

If not, I'll put the point three five seven magnum in play and school is Texas Democrat ass with it
Hey bitch tits, I gave my name, dox my ass and come find me.

Edit: Obviously after this pandemic I don't want you to actually die/get sick getting to me, but again, I'll happily get bloody on this one since you seem to be keen.

Edit 2: And again, I'm not not busy, and you seem to be retired/drinking/smoking weed, so I FIGURE YOU GOT TIME.
This is peculiar. When I google "Charles J DeWitt" I get this result page. But only when logged in to Google. If I log out I get more normal results.

An nescis, mi fili, quantilla prudentia mundus regatur? - Axel Oxenstierna

Nie lügen die Menschen so viel wie nach einer Jagd, während eines Krieges oder vor Wahlen. - Otto von Bismarck

PartyOf5

Post by PartyOf5 » Tue Apr 07, 2020 5:36 am

Why Cid as his name here if his initials are CJD?

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Tue Apr 07, 2020 6:40 am

TheReal_ND wrote:
The most likely explanation is that the infection waxes and wanes quite a lot, and people can very well test negative when they are still fighting the infection, only for the infection to become resurgent for a while.

I have watched a fair number of testimonials about the infection and this seems like a very common problem. It gets better only to suddenly turn for the worse. It's a really nasty bug on so many levels, but there does not yet exist a lot of evidence to suggest you won't be immune to this thing for at least a while after you do finally fight it off.

StCapps

Post by StCapps » Tue Apr 07, 2020 6:42 am

Tue Apr 07, 2020 6:40 am
TheReal_ND wrote:
The most likely explanation is that the infection waxes and wanes quite a lot, and people can very well test negative when they are still fighting the infection, only for the infection to become resurgent for a while.
*yip*
*yip*

pineapplemike

Post by pineapplemike » Tue Apr 07, 2020 6:59 am

i was told people were going to be dropping dead in the streets and convulsing from seizures