Europe, Boring Until it's Not

TheReal_ND

Re: Europe Boring Until it's Not

Post by TheReal_ND » Sun May 14, 2017 7:32 pm

Demographically they are still fine for now. I think France and Germany might have tipped the demographic scales irrecoverably though. It only takes about 20% Muslim before you start to really loose control of civil order. Muslims are used to hard rulers keeping them in line. Macoroni and Momma Merkel are exacerbating the situation by giving them money. I think Swedes have had enough of the experiment so they might actually be ok. Germans are just too far gone and France? Well it's France.

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Sun May 14, 2017 8:00 pm

I am starting to think you can't really fix a lot of these problems in Europe unless the Europeans decide they don't want to go extinct. If you just flood Germany with white people, you won't have Germany any more than you will have with their current policies of flooding it with Muslims.

The balance that was needed was European ethnostates with so-called "white states" as they existed before the 1960s in North America, Australia, and New Zealand.

The only places that could be turned around with mass migration of people of European descent are the Americas and maybe Australia. The left has to be destroyed, though. That much is clear. They really are killing our civilization right now.

SuburbanFarmer

Post by SuburbanFarmer » Sun May 14, 2017 8:30 pm

Zlaxer wrote:Why do you refuse to accept the fact that a large percent of muslims think it's ok to rape the women of their enemies, i.e. the west? they've been doing it for almost two thousand years, and they still do it to each other today....its a freakin stone-aged cult of a religion...you, who hates religion, why do you make excuses for them?
I completely accept that fact, and am disgusted by it. I am equally disgusted by the Trailer Parliament here jizzing their pants at a perceived "threat to civilization" over it.

This discussion is about a single case of alleged rape, which is either being dismissed as part of a vast conspiracy (for no known motive), or proceeding as normal, based on a ducking blog post claiming to be privy to eyewitness accounts and DNA evidence that doesn't exist.

It's clownery at a stratospheric level in here, and I will not be part of a witch hunt. If there is any ACTUAL EVIDENCE that euro governments are allowing mass rape of their citizens, then I will be disgusted by that along with you.
SJWs are a natural consequence of corporatism.

Formerly GrumpyCatFace

https://youtu.be/CYbT8-rSqo0

SuburbanFarmer

Post by SuburbanFarmer » Sun May 14, 2017 8:31 pm

Zlaxer wrote:If this board is really filled with a bunch of religious right racists mysognistic necon owgs, then where is all the "hate speech" directed towards Jews, Hindus, Wickens, etc......

*Edit - excluding ND, who pretty much hates everyone.
Women, blacks, Mexicans, Europeans.... pretty much everybody is on the MHF shitlist.

Formerly GrumpyCatFace

SuburbanFarmer

Post by SuburbanFarmer » Sun May 14, 2017 8:33 pm

Zlaxer wrote:....people on here point to the fact that most rapes in Europe, at this point in history, are being committed by Muslim men

I'm tired of it.
Source?

Formerly GrumpyCatFace

Ex-California

Post by Ex-California » Sun May 14, 2017 8:35 pm

TheReal_ND wrote:
I get it now - the left absolutely hates White / western culture, therefore, anything or anyone that does damage to it, must be supported, no mater what.
That's the only conclusion that makes any sense. I don't think Monte is one of those. He simply believes the future of integration will work out. I cut him and Europeans slack if that's what they really believe because they probably feel that way based on experience. I don't feel it to be true though so whatever.
No man's life, liberty, or property are safe while the legislature is in session

Montegriffo

Post by Montegriffo » Mon May 15, 2017 4:51 am

Zlaxer wrote:it used to really blow my fucking mind - the left's whole "religion causes nothing but problems and should be abolished, with the exception of Islam."

I get it now - the left absolutely hates White / western culture, therefore, anything or anyone that does damage to it, must be supported, no mater what.

That's fucked up with you think about it....

this last point has been proven over and over by Monte....he keeps saying STA "hates brown people"....over and over...it's always...."so and so hates brown people..." Islam is not a fucking race....there are white muslims, black, muslims, brown, and even yellow (fuckin weagers).....people on here point to the fact that most rapes in Europe, at this point in history, are being committed by Muslim men....the arguments made on here against Islam are not based on skin color....yet Monte keeps trying to inject it....every single fucking time.....

I'm tired of it.
Try reading my posts again. My only reference to brown people was to mention that a ''demonstration'' by a local far right group ended up with two members of the Bangladeshi community being seriously assaulted despite no one from their community being involved with this case. It's not me who cannot tell the difference between Arabs and men from the Indian subcontinent it's the racist scum DSL seems to be supporting with their vigilante justice and hunting down of ''brown men''.
For legal reasons, we are not threatening to destroy U.S. government property with our glorious medieval siege engine. But if we wanted to, we could. But we won’t. But we could.

Montegriffo

Post by Montegriffo » Mon May 15, 2017 5:17 am

Speaker to Animals wrote:What I have learned from the most rapidly indoctrinated on the left is that they project all the time. When they scream misogynist and racist, they are just projecting their own evil upon others. Monty is exhibit A for that.

When they say we can't have guns because people will just gun down their political opponents, they are talking about themselves.

When they opined that Trump supporters would, in the aftermath of a Clinton victory, wage a campaign of violence across America, they were talking about themselves.

Think about every baseless allegation they routinely make about others, and then consider how many times those allegations actually reflect what they do to people.

Monty is in here accusing people of hating women for probably a year now. Yet time and time again he is faced with Muslim rape gangs and he refuses to acknowledge that these women have even suffered from this. He turns his back on women who have been raped for years and years by these rape gangs and ignored by the police. That's actual hatred of women, guys.

It really comes down to that old Jewish saying that goes something like.. when a band of liars meet a truly honest man, they just assume he is the greatest liar in the world.
Strawman upon strawman once again.
Nowhere on this forum have I refused to accept that women are being raped by Muslims, what I am arguing against here is the finding guilty without fair trial based on an account of the incident in a far right blog and the ludicrous conspiracy theory you are supporting that there is some plot by the police and the Tory government to cover up this incident and allow guilty men to walk scot free. I am also pointing out that this blog site has whipped up racial hatred to the point where innocent men have been assaulted in the streets.
If these 6 men are found guilty by the courts using evidence found during the investigation by the police I will support the strictest sentences possible being applied.
What I will not support is justice based on what ''the Rebel'' or any other far right blog is saying
in order to stir up mob violence.
For legal reasons, we are not threatening to destroy U.S. government property with our glorious medieval siege engine. But if we wanted to, we could. But we won’t. But we could.

SuburbanFarmer

Post by SuburbanFarmer » Mon May 15, 2017 9:39 am

+1.

Keep your witch hunt off my fucking lawn.

Formerly GrumpyCatFace

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Mon May 15, 2017 10:00 am

Montegriffo wrote:
Speaker to Animals wrote:What I have learned from the most rapidly indoctrinated on the left is that they project all the time. When they scream misogynist and racist, they are just projecting their own evil upon others. Monty is exhibit A for that.

When they say we can't have guns because people will just gun down their political opponents, they are talking about themselves.

When they opined that Trump supporters would, in the aftermath of a Clinton victory, wage a campaign of violence across America, they were talking about themselves.

Think about every baseless allegation they routinely make about others, and then consider how many times those allegations actually reflect what they do to people.

Monty is in here accusing people of hating women for probably a year now. Yet time and time again he is faced with Muslim rape gangs and he refuses to acknowledge that these women have even suffered from this. He turns his back on women who have been raped for years and years by these rape gangs and ignored by the police. That's actual hatred of women, guys.

It really comes down to that old Jewish saying that goes something like.. when a band of liars meet a truly honest man, they just assume he is the greatest liar in the world.
Strawman upon strawman once again.
Nowhere on this forum have I refused to accept that women are being raped by Muslims, what I am arguing against here is the finding guilty without fair trial based on an account of the incident in a far right blog and the ludicrous conspiracy theory you are supporting that there is some plot by the police and the Tory government to cover up this incident and allow guilty men to walk scot free. I am also pointing out that this blog site has whipped up racial hatred to the point where innocent men have been assaulted in the streets.
If these 6 men are found guilty by the courts using evidence found during the investigation by the police I will support the strictest sentences possible being applied.
What I will not support is justice based on what ''the Rebel'' or any other far right blog is saying
in order to stir up mob violence.

Straw man? That's exactly what you are doing. You just did it yesterday in the pages before this one in this very thread.

You did it with the Rotterham rape gang as well.

You only care about women when you can use their suffering as a weapon to attack people who disagree with you. When women's suffering threatens your ideology, you have no trouble ignoring them and telling them it didn't happen. That's truly evil.