Coronavirus thread

The Conservative

Re: Coronavirus thread

Post by The Conservative » Sun Apr 17, 2022 6:43 am

SuburbanFarmer wrote:
Sun Apr 17, 2022 12:00 am
Given that you can’t handle a hypothetical question about empathy, why would you keep opining on the subject then?
Or does your sociopathy extend to wasting our time?
Because you seem to think I don't understand the situation I am asking for and you seem to refuse to accept I do.

It is more of an amusement on my end that you actually think I fear what happens to 50% of the world.

If they get up and die on us I do not care ultimately. Unlike Avengers End Game, where everything happens immediately. We would be able to compensate for the loss of people.

We also would have in many cases a better world, because the gullible, the unquestioning, and the ones that believed government above self would more than likely be purged by their own stupidity.
#NotOneRedCent

SuburbanFarmer

Post by SuburbanFarmer » Sun Apr 17, 2022 7:12 am

The Conservative wrote:
Sun Apr 17, 2022 6:43 am
SuburbanFarmer wrote:
Sun Apr 17, 2022 12:00 am
Given that you can’t handle a hypothetical question about empathy, why would you keep opining on the subject then?
Or does your sociopathy extend to wasting our time?
Because you seem to think I don't understand the situation I am asking for and you seem to refuse to accept I do.

It is more of an amusement on my end that you actually think I fear what happens to 50% of the world.

If they get up and die on us I do not care ultimately. Unlike Avengers End Game, where everything happens immediately. We would be able to compensate for the loss of people.

We also would have in many cases a better world, because the gullible, the unquestioning, and the ones that believed government above self would more than likely be purged by their own stupidity.
Like talking to my mom on a bender holy cow.
SJWs are a natural consequence of corporatism.

Formerly GrumpyCatFace

https://youtu.be/CYbT8-rSqo0

Haumana

Post by Haumana » Sun Apr 17, 2022 1:09 pm

The Conservative wrote:

It wasn't about some arbitrary 50%. It was a direct question about your 1%.

I honestly don't really give a shit about 99% but I ain't going to be the one who strings up anyone ever. Unless they are a transgressor on my immediate life. You are talking about erasing whole populations of people that don't think the same way as you. Weird.

(Nevermind the fact that you and your family actually exist in that enemy territory. You are the other 50% that you are railing against.)

I exist in of the most remote places on earth and can still be considered a US citizen. Everyday I try to puzzle out how I can insulate me and my family further. But I don't shit myself into thinking that I would be the one who is going to be the catalyst of actually killing other people because they don't follow along with my ideals.

That is what you are advocating despite your cancer dying mother that you have zero affinity for.

SuburbanFarmer

Post by SuburbanFarmer » Sun Apr 17, 2022 2:12 pm

I’d be happy to string up the corrupt-ass ‘leaders’ that bankrupted our future, but that’s about it. Certainly wouldn’t catch me crying when it happened.
SJWs are a natural consequence of corporatism.

Formerly GrumpyCatFace

https://youtu.be/CYbT8-rSqo0

C-Mag

Post by C-Mag » Sun Apr 17, 2022 6:18 pm

Haumana wrote:
Sun Apr 17, 2022 1:09 pm
I honestly don't really give a shit about 99% but I ain't going to be the one who strings up anyone ever. Unless they are a transgressor on my immediate life. You are talking about erasing whole populations of people that don't think the same way as you. Weird.

(Nevermind the fact that you and your family actually exist in that enemy territory. You are the other 50% that you are railing against.)

I exist in of the most remote places on earth and can still be considered a US citizen. Everyday I try to puzzle out how I can insulate me and my family further. But I don't shit myself into thinking that I would be the one who is going to be the catalyst of actually killing other people because they don't follow along with my ideals.

That is what you are advocating despite your cancer dying mother that you have zero affinity for.
+1

This is Puerto Rico, we don't need our world to be this
PLATA O PLOMO

Don't fear authority, Fear Obedience

Martin Hash

Post by Martin Hash » Sun Apr 17, 2022 6:48 pm

Sacramento just happened but b/c it wasn’t a white shooting the gun, it’s NOT a “mass shooting,” it’s “gang violence.”
Shamedia, Shamdemic, Shamucation, Shamlection, Shamconomy & Shamate Change

The Conservative

Post by The Conservative » Mon Apr 18, 2022 6:49 am

Haumana wrote:
The Conservative wrote:

It wasn't about some arbitrary 50%. It was a direct question about your 1%.

Yeah, I am the other 50% of the world, and I will not shed a tear for stupid people winning stupid prizes.

Oh, and as I've said in the past, I'm a Liberal, I'll let you do whatever you want until it affects me directly. You make a mess, you clean up your mess. We are teaching my son that mistakes are ok, but you take responsibility for those mistakes.

The same should be for the people that blindly accepted the shot.

As for my mother, she smokes... after she saw her husband die from cancer, and his father dies from cancer both at the same age. I hold no sympathy for her because she is doing it to herself.

I hold no sympathy for those who were suckered into a false narrative. I mean fuck, If a Dyslexic Autistic could figure it out, what does that say about the intelligence or lack thereof you want to feel sympathy for?

The DNC wanted a great purge, what they forgot to realize is that the purge will be on the people supporting their efforts.
#NotOneRedCent

The Conservative

Post by The Conservative » Mon Apr 18, 2022 6:56 am

C-Mag wrote:
Sun Apr 17, 2022 6:18 pm
Haumana wrote:

+1

This is Puerto Rico, we don't need our world to be this
Too late, have you realized the DNC strongholds are exactly what you are depicting? I am 5 miles away from a homeless encampment. Mass has the best education in the state, I live in the 3rd or 4th best town to live in for education in the state. I see this shit more than I care to admit.

California, NY, and Illinois, to name a few have become exactly what you showed us. So tell me, do we feel sympathy for the states in where this is happening, or do we let them implode upon their own stupidity and come in to fix it up later? That is going to be the bigger question because the same question is going to be for those who are going to possibly ultimately die from the shot...

How much do we actually help them? This was of their own making.

The only benefit of this is the culling if it happens is that those that die-off will be the same ones that ultimately gave up our freedoms for their security.
#NotOneRedCent

Martin Hash

Post by Martin Hash » Mon Apr 18, 2022 9:03 pm

I keep reading allusions that the mRNA-vaxxed can’t produce antibodies to other variants so must be boostered forever but that natural-immunity folks are good-to-go: is there credible evidence that this is true?
Shamedia, Shamdemic, Shamucation, Shamlection, Shamconomy & Shamate Change

The Conservative

Post by The Conservative » Mon Apr 18, 2022 9:12 pm

Martin Hash wrote:
Mon Apr 18, 2022 9:03 pm
I keep reading allusions that the mRNA-vaxxed can’t produce antibodies to other variants so must be boostered forever but that natural-immunity folks are good-to-go: is there credible evidence that this is true?
Yeah, it's true. mRNA sequences when done right only target specific DNA sequences. OR that is what it should be doing, but as we are finding out mRNA is not a fix-all for everyone.

Those who got the shot have to get shots to continue to be protected because the effectiveness of these shots dwindles over time. Ever notice how it went from a year to six months now it seems every 3 months or so? While those who got COVID and "survived" are more protected to the point that 12 to 18 months later the antibodies are still in the person's system?

mRNA works for some things, I truly think that we went the wrong route with fucking around with mRNA to fix what an old style of vaccine production would have solved, and probably with significantly fewer side effects.

It's one of the reasons I refuse to take medication unless I absolutely need to, the less dependent my body is on something, the stronger it is to fight off a disease or other issues.
#NotOneRedCent