Re: Coronavirus thread

Post by Haumana » Sat Apr 16, 2022 6:49 pm

Martin Hash wrote:
Sat Apr 16, 2022 6:19 pm
Haumana wrote:
Sat Apr 16, 2022 5:59 pm
Martin Hash wrote:
Sat Apr 16, 2022 5:34 pm
A fucking federal appeals court reversed and now jab mandates are back. SCOTUS needs to say categorically no, and not dance around.
Which circuit?
5th which is mostly Republican but the draw made it 2-1 Dems. What’s crazy is that SCOTUS already ruled private companies can’t mandate, yet the government argued that the president is like the CEO of a private company. The judiciary votes purely partisan now: there’s not even the cloak of unbiased decisions.
Figures.

Something has to give.

The Conservative

Post by The Conservative » Sat Apr 16, 2022 7:39 pm

C-Mag wrote:
Sat Apr 16, 2022 3:41 pm
Your emotions on this are normal, but one of the reasons we don't want to shove it in people faces is that we want more and more people to feel we will be open to people who have discovered they made a mistake, and want to speak out.

I'm sorry that guy made a stupid shallow decision to get the jab, but he's strong enough to go public, and that's good for us.
I am not willing to give a second chance to those who voted for Biden and accepted the jab when people were being banned for saying the truth.

We forgave them all through history and we have been nothing but stabbed in our backs for showing tolerance.
#NotOneRedCent

Haumana

Post by Haumana » Sat Apr 16, 2022 7:47 pm

The Conservative wrote:
Sat Apr 16, 2022 7:39 pm
C-Mag wrote:
Your emotions on this are normal, but one of the reasons we don't want to shove it in people faces is that we want more and more people to feel we will be open to people who have discovered they made a mistake, and want to speak out.

I'm sorry that guy made a stupid shallow decision to get the jab, but he's strong enough to go public, and that's good for us.
I am not willing to give a second chance to those who voted for Biden and accepted the jab when people were being banned for saying the truth.

We forgave them all through history and we have been nothing but stabbed in our backs for showing tolerance.
So, you are going to hang your mother from the nearest lamppost? Gangster.

The Conservative

Post by The Conservative » Sat Apr 16, 2022 7:53 pm

Haumana wrote:
Sat Apr 16, 2022 7:47 pm
The Conservative wrote:
C-Mag wrote:

Won’t need to. She is going to die of cancer or a myriad of other things wrong with her. Not including Alzheimer's.

She has fucked herself over without my need to say otherwise. She is one f those boomers that demand we kowtow to her every need and want. Feel sympathy for her for unknown reasons, and a general curmudgeon of a person.

If she gets something from the COVID shot I will say In sorry for her predicament, but I am not going to be dragged down to hell trying to make her feel better about her life decisions.
#NotOneRedCent

Haumana

Post by Haumana » Sat Apr 16, 2022 7:58 pm

The Conservative wrote:
Sat Apr 16, 2022 7:53 pm
Haumana wrote:
The Conservative wrote:

Won’t need to. She is going to die of cancer or a myriad of other things wrong with her. Not including Alzheimer's.

She has fucked herself over without my need to say otherwise. She is one f those boomers that demand we kowtow to her every need and want. Feel sympathy for her for unknown reasons, and a general curmudgeon of a person.

If she gets something from the COVID shot I will say In sorry for her predicament, but I am not going to be dragged down to hell trying to make her feel better about her life decisions.

SuburbanFarmer

Post by SuburbanFarmer » Sat Apr 16, 2022 8:48 pm

Oof.
SJWs are a natural consequence of corporatism.

Formerly GrumpyCatFace

https://youtu.be/CYbT8-rSqo0

The Conservative

Post by The Conservative » Sat Apr 16, 2022 8:58 pm

Haumana wrote:
Sat Apr 16, 2022 7:58 pm
The Conservative wrote:
Haumana wrote:

You need to realize that my mother allowed my father to abuse my sister and I mentally and physically. I don't hold the same sympathy as a child probably should towards their parents.
#NotOneRedCent

Haumana

Post by Haumana » Sat Apr 16, 2022 9:47 pm

The Conservative wrote:
Sat Apr 16, 2022 8:58 pm
Haumana wrote:
The Conservative wrote:

You need to realize that my mother allowed my father to abuse my sister and I mentally and physically. I don't hold the same sympathy as a child probably should towards their parents.
I don't need to realize that. You need to realize that we all got our own baggage. I am not the Disney type child either. The original metaphor wasn't actually literal. Jesus Christ am I talking to my wife right now? Who is your most favorite person who got the shot? Imagine them strung up on the nearest light pole at your direction. That is literally what you are talking about and what I was signaling towards.. Christ on a cracker.

The Conservative

Post by The Conservative » Sat Apr 16, 2022 11:11 pm

Haumana wrote:
Sat Apr 16, 2022 9:47 pm
The Conservative wrote:
Sat Apr 16, 2022 8:58 pm
Haumana wrote:

I don't need to realize that. You need to realize that we all got our own baggage. I am not the Disney type child either. The original metaphor wasn't actually literal. Jesus Christ am I talking to my wife right now? Who is your most favorite person who got the shot? Imagine them strung up on the nearest light pole at your direction. That is literally what you are talking about and what I was signaling towards.. Christ on a cracker.
I don't have a favorite person, except my wife and son. My wife and son are both without the COVID shot. So for me that is all that matters.

All others are secondary to me. Those that are considered friends in the lowest sense of the word are in the same camp as me. No shot, no bending and telling the government to fuck off where it doesn't belong.

All people I cared about outside my immediate family died 8 to 9 years ago.

I don't have friends. I have people with mutual interests that I hang out with. My heart and emotions are closed off to all but a scant few.

I am a sociopath with Autism, what part of that (that I have been very clear on and never hid behind) do you not understand.

Most people here think my statements are a facade. They are not, I had no emotional attachment to my mother nor my father when he was alive. They made me what I am today, in a literal and metaphorical sense.

If I see someone strung up, it matters why if I will care at all.

If they killed someone, no.

If they made a fucking stupid decision that affected and/or effected no one but themselves I will see sorry for them, but I won't shed a tear.

I am more worried about my immediate family than anyone else right now.
#NotOneRedCent

SuburbanFarmer

Post by SuburbanFarmer » Sun Apr 17, 2022 12:00 am

Given that you can’t handle a hypothetical question about empathy, why would you keep opining on the subject then?
Or does your sociopathy extend to wasting our time?
SJWs are a natural consequence of corporatism.

Formerly GrumpyCatFace

https://youtu.be/CYbT8-rSqo0