Coronavirus thread

The Conservative

Re: Coronavirus thread

Post by The Conservative » Fri Apr 15, 2022 3:05 pm

C-Mag wrote:
Fri Apr 15, 2022 10:48 am
The Conservative wrote:
Fri Apr 15, 2022 10:04 am

Better person than I. Personally I would be happy to shove it in a person’s face at this point in time. I've been ostracized by FB and Twitter, as well as general people.

They deserve what they got, if only they actually followed the science...
Nah, we can't go down that road. People lost their livelyhoods over this issue, the propaganda was overbearing. Frankly, people that absolutely refused are outliers, and because we made a good decision here, doesn't make us smarter, and doesn't make us a better human.

We can't hold it against anyone that got the jab, we need to encourage them to take the actions I listed. Hold it against the Death Jab peddlers.
They won't. They are like my mother. Bends over and accepts it. Smiles as she gets raped and calls it fair because she is doing her part in curbing Covid.

I have been dealing with the people who gave up their freedoms so readily to give an iota of security.

Fuck them. We live in the world we do now because of that mentality.
#NotOneRedCent

C-Mag

Post by C-Mag » Fri Apr 15, 2022 5:40 pm

The Conservative wrote:
Fri Apr 15, 2022 3:05 pm
C-Mag wrote:
The Conservative wrote:
Fri Apr 15, 2022 10:04 am

Better person than I. Personally I would be happy to shove it in a person’s face at this point in time. I've been ostracized by FB and Twitter, as well as general people.

They deserve what they got, if only they actually followed the science...
Nah, we can't go down that road. People lost their livelyhoods over this issue, the propaganda was overbearing. Frankly, people that absolutely refused are outliers, and because we made a good decision here, doesn't make us smarter, and doesn't make us a better human.

We can't hold it against anyone that got the jab, we need to encourage them to take the actions I listed. Hold it against the Death Jab peddlers.
They won't. They are like my mother. Bends over and accepts it. Smiles as she gets raped and calls it fair because she is doing her part in curbing Covid.

I have been dealing with the people who gave up their freedoms so readily to give an iota of security.

Well that just opens up all kinds of ground to say Fuck anyone who lives in a Blue State. :think:
PLATA O PLOMO

Don't fear authority, Fear Obedience

The Conservative

Post by The Conservative » Fri Apr 15, 2022 6:24 pm

C-Mag wrote:
Fri Apr 15, 2022 5:40 pm
The Conservative wrote:
C-Mag wrote:

Well that just opens up all kinds of ground to say Fuck anyone who lives in a Blue State. :think:
More like fuck anyone in a blue state that went along with this bullshit. I would have had a job already (paying $180k a year) if I took the shot.

If you are elderly or wish to get the shot because you are told it will help those who are immunocompromised, well go for it, by the time you are going to actually see anything they will probably knock it off as your issues (or age) anyway.

The rest of us, which are healthy, it's your life you let the government control... I fought tooth and nail, I got them to remove masks for my school system a month early because they wanted to keep the masks on because the "teachers were scared"...

I fought every way I could, the board of health and the school board dreading when my name shows up on the queue for communications, because they know I won't take their bullshit without a justified reason. I am tired of being told "Following the science" when they don't themselves, I got a member removed from the board of health and the school board for fearmongering.

I have parents and teachers that are willing to stand behind me in private, but not in public because they are afraid of retribution.

I am starting up several things in the future (been working on them slowly in the last few months) to counter the media propaganda wing... that too many people are believing. I mean seriously, how much more can one person do that has no inherent power except for the presence he makes himself have in the onslaught of stupidity?
#NotOneRedCent

C-Mag

Post by C-Mag » Fri Apr 15, 2022 9:11 pm

The Conservative wrote:
Fri Apr 15, 2022 6:24 pm
C-Mag wrote:
The Conservative wrote:

More like fuck anyone in a blue state that went along with this bullshit. I would have had a job already (paying $180k a year) if I took the shot.

No, no. Fuck anyone in a Blue State, like Jake Spoon, you ride with 'em, you hang with 'em.

See how easy that is, I can just say Fuck You because you've made a stupid decision on where to live.
How's that any different than a person making vaccine chose you don't like.
PLATA O PLOMO

C-Mag

Post by C-Mag » Sat Apr 16, 2022 2:22 pm

Regretiversary
The new word for people with Vaxx Regret to memorialize the day they got the Jab.
On April 13, 2021 I received Moderna #2 after believing the BS we were told by the gov and media, all my friends/family were fine after their shots, docs recommended it, if I wanted to work/travel I’d have to get it. I thought it was the ticket to get back to normal. I was wrong.

The side effects came on hard and heavy the same day, so for the causation doesn’t equal correlation crowd that tries to discredit adverse reactions, enough. And no, it wasn’t covid. I never had the virus. Previous years were healthy and I backtested negative. It was the vax 100%.
https://twitter.com/louietraub/status/1 ... 1065422850
It's quite a Twitter thread by a guy who got Red Pilled by his Vaccine reactions that ruined his health.
PLATA O PLOMO

The Conservative

Post by The Conservative » Sat Apr 16, 2022 2:58 pm

C-Mag wrote:
Fri Apr 15, 2022 9:11 pm
The Conservative wrote:
Fri Apr 15, 2022 6:24 pm
C-Mag wrote:

No, no. Fuck anyone in a Blue State, like Jake Spoon, you ride with 'em, you hang with 'em.

See how easy that is, I can just say Fuck You because you've made a stupid decision on where to live.
How's that any different than a person making vaccine chose you don't like.
I would agree with that if it was only that simple. Except that people got the vaccine to be compliant.

Some people refused and still do refuse to get it because the science and the fact the drug was experimental.

It is harder to stick to your guns based on your beliefs and logic than it is to “go with the crowd”.

As I've said before, I never got the shot, and I have no sympathy for those who didn't listen to my warnings. I can't be sympathetic to or for stupidity.

I am surrounded by it on a local, state and federal level.

If the shoe was on the other foot, do you think we would be given any sympathy? I can tell you right now with the 4 years of Trump and prior times, the answer would be no. We were ostracized for being the “better man” for decades.

It is time now to feel smug and right about everything we warned about ages ago. Their house of cards are falling down because they overplayed their hands. I will not feel sympathy as their own world is imploding around themselves.

I stand on solid ground, and I refuse to follow the biblical teachings of the new testament “turning the other cheek” I am right in being wrathful as the old testament. You don't give sympathy or tolerance that ignores basic humanity and rights of people.
#NotOneRedCent

C-Mag

Post by C-Mag » Sat Apr 16, 2022 3:41 pm

Your emotions on this are normal, but one of the reasons we don't want to shove it in people faces is that we want more and more people to feel we will be open to people who have discovered they made a mistake, and want to speak out.

I'm sorry that guy made a stupid shallow decision to get the jab, but he's strong enough to go public, and that's good for us.
PLATA O PLOMO

Martin Hash

Post by Martin Hash » Sat Apr 16, 2022 5:34 pm

A fucking federal appeals court reversed and now jab mandates are back. SCOTUS needs to say categorically no, and not dance around.
Shamedia, Shamdemic, Shamucation, Shamlection, Shamconomy & Shamate Change

Haumana

Post by Haumana » Sat Apr 16, 2022 5:59 pm

Martin Hash wrote:
Sat Apr 16, 2022 5:34 pm
A fucking federal appeals court reversed and now jab mandates are back. SCOTUS needs to say categorically no, and not dance around.
Which circuit?

Martin Hash

Post by Martin Hash » Sat Apr 16, 2022 6:19 pm

Haumana wrote:
Sat Apr 16, 2022 5:59 pm
Martin Hash wrote:
Sat Apr 16, 2022 5:34 pm
Which circuit?
5th which is mostly Republican but the draw made it 2-1 Dems. What’s crazy is that SCOTUS already ruled private companies can’t mandate, yet the government argued that the president is like the CEO of a private company. The judiciary votes purely partisan now: there’s not even the cloak of unbiased decisions.
Shamedia, Shamdemic, Shamucation, Shamlection, Shamconomy & Shamate Change