Coronavirus thread

Martin Hash

Re: Coronavirus thread

Post by Martin Hash » Thu Mar 10, 2022 2:02 pm

Speaker to Animals wrote:
Thu Mar 10, 2022 1:34 pm
I couldn't give a shit about the vaccines. If you don't want to get vaccinated, then don't get vaccinated.
Hold steady…
Shamedia, Shamdemic, Shamucation, Shamlection, Shamconomy & Shamate Change

Smitty-48

Post by Smitty-48 » Thu Mar 10, 2022 2:07 pm

Thu Mar 10, 2022 2:01 pm
I almost want them to go down. We need a solid year without the internet. People need some perspective. Get our fitness gear now. I swear to God ifthese guys are still flubby after that.
things are too dire at this point

I mean, we are stuck with Biden at the head of the NCA, for more than two years

we are in free fall

we need a real deal CinC to stabilize the situation : Peace Through Strength

so I'm looking to catch some lucky bounces

since this is the shit hitting the fan, no margin for error,

and Ivan ain't gonna give quarter

since we are trying to destroy his economy right down to the wood,

this shit could blow up at short notice

there is literally no ceiling to this, there's nothing keeping this is check right now

Nec Aspera Terrent

Smitty-48

Post by Smitty-48 » Thu Mar 10, 2022 2:22 pm

this is the age of monomania

whether that be Trump Derangement Syndrome

or George Floyd

or Covid Nazism

but as of right now

the new monomania

is destroying the Russian economy right down to the wood

that is the moral panic in play right now

so we could very easily take this way too far

all the way to Nuclear Pearl Harbor in fact

Nec Aspera Terrent

Martin Hash

Post by Martin Hash » Thu Mar 10, 2022 2:26 pm

Nice

SuburbanFarmer

Post by SuburbanFarmer » Thu Mar 10, 2022 2:31 pm

Thu Mar 10, 2022 1:58 pm
SuburbanFarmer wrote:
Thu Mar 10, 2022 1:55 pm
Thu Mar 10, 2022 1:34 pm
Did I stutter? I couldn't give a shit about the vaccines. If you don't want to get vaccinated, then don't get vaccinated.
Lol
You want the problem solved, but refuse to acknowledge that no solutions are being allowed.

This isn’t about vaccines. It’s about a corporation being granted monopoly over the general population, and public health.
Uh.. no.

That was entirely my point when you started yelling at me with made up statistics and calling me a moron for stating the obvious assertion that we ought to look for a solution to eradicating the virus.

Do you realize how insane you sound? I assume now that, any time somebody says anything to the effect that the virus is bad or we should look for a cure, your default reaction is to oppose it now. Is that so?

If you like deadly pandemics that destroy our economy, then just say so. But don't pretend like everybody else is the moron here. That's plague enthusiasm. I don't think I can find any more amusement in this kind of "debate" either. You don't seem interested in ending the pandemic. That's cool. There are others like you.
Cool down. You’ve got me mixed up with Haumana I think.

The EUA for our mRNA ‘vaccines’ is only valid if there are no other viable treatments available.
They’ve been making sure for 2 years that no other treatments are available. That is the point I was proving with the link I gave you.
SJWs are a natural consequence of corporatism.

Formerly GrumpyCatFace

https://youtu.be/CYbT8-rSqo0

Haumana

Post by Haumana » Thu Mar 10, 2022 2:56 pm

SuburbanFarmer wrote:
Thu Mar 10, 2022 2:31 pm
SuburbanFarmer wrote:
Thu Mar 10, 2022 1:55 pm

Lol
You want the problem solved, but refuse to acknowledge that no solutions are being allowed.

This isn’t about vaccines. It’s about a corporation being granted monopoly over the general population, and public health.
Uh.. no.

That was entirely my point when you started yelling at me with made up statistics and calling me a moron for stating the obvious assertion that we ought to look for a solution to eradicating the virus.

Do you realize how insane you sound? I assume now that, any time somebody says anything to the effect that the virus is bad or we should look for a cure, your default reaction is to oppose it now. Is that so?

If you like deadly pandemics that destroy our economy, then just say so. But don't pretend like everybody else is the moron here. That's plague enthusiasm. I don't think I can find any more amusement in this kind of "debate" either. You don't seem interested in ending the pandemic. That's cool. There are others like you.

The EUA for our mRNA ‘vaccines’ is only valid if there are no other viable treatments available.
They’ve been making sure for 2 years that no other treatments are available. That is the point I was proving with the link I gave you.
WTF? :lol: :lol:

Since when?

SuburbanFarmer

Post by SuburbanFarmer » Thu Mar 10, 2022 3:24 pm

Haumana wrote:
Thu Mar 10, 2022 2:56 pm
SuburbanFarmer wrote:
Thu Mar 10, 2022 2:31 pm

Uh.. no.

WTF? :lol: :lol:

Since when?
Never called him a moron. I’m trying to convince him to look for himself ;)
SJWs are a natural consequence of corporatism.

Formerly GrumpyCatFace

https://youtu.be/CYbT8-rSqo0

Martin Hash

Post by Martin Hash » Thu Mar 10, 2022 3:28 pm

I’ve never known StA to be reasonable.

C-Mag

Post by C-Mag » Thu Mar 10, 2022 3:36 pm

Coronavirus Vaccine Deaths NOT Covered By Life Insurance

If you didn't clear the experimental Jab with your Insurance Company, you may not be covered. :shock:

'In the event that you die after getting needled with messenger RNA (mRNA) poison from Pfizer-BioNTech or Moderna, many life insurance companies will not pay out because the injections are an “experimental medical intervention” that has not undergone the normal testing and vetting process.'

https://principia-scientific.com/corona ... insurance/
PLATA O PLOMO

Don't fear authority, Fear Obedience

Martin Hash

Post by Martin Hash » Thu Mar 10, 2022 4:18 pm

C-Mag wrote:
Thu Mar 10, 2022 3:36 pm
Coronavirus Vaccine Deaths NOT Covered By Life Insurance

If you didn't clear the experimental Jab with your Insurance Company, you may not be covered. :shock:

'In the event that you die after getting needled with messenger RNA (mRNA) poison from Pfizer-BioNTech or Moderna, many life insurance companies will not pay out because the injections are an “experimental medical intervention” that has not undergone the normal testing and vetting process.'

https://principia-scientific.com/corona ... insurance/
That's got to be Fake News but it's funny.