Coronavirus thread

Smitty-48

Re: Coronavirus thread

Post by Smitty-48 » Thu Mar 10, 2022 1:28 pm

oh you kicked them out of the SWIFT banking system ?

well two can play at that game

since your SWIFT banking system runs on the undersea cables

and they can cut those

anywhere, in the middle of the ocean depths, very difficult for you to even get to, never mind repair

they can cut them in multiple places, they can cut them over & over, even after you repair them

they can cut them all over the world at the same time

this is a real threat, this is not even hard for them to do, this is their bread & butter
Nec Aspera Terrent

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Thu Mar 10, 2022 1:34 pm

Did I stutter? I couldn't give a shit about the vaccines. If you don't want to get vaccinated, then don't get vaccinated.

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Thu Mar 10, 2022 1:35 pm

Smitty-48 wrote:
Thu Mar 10, 2022 1:28 pm
oh you kicked them out of the SWIFT banking system ?

well two can play at that game

since your SWIFT banking system runs on the undersea cables

and they can cut those

anywhere, in the middle of the ocean depths, very difficult for you to even get to, never mind repair

they can cut them in multiple places, they can cut them over & over, even after you repair them

they can cut them all over the world at the same time

this is a real threat, this is not even hard for them to do, this is their bread & butter
Good. Fuck the international banking system too. No, Vladimir, don't destroy international banking! No!!

Martin Hash

Post by Martin Hash » Thu Mar 10, 2022 1:36 pm

Speaker to Animals wrote:
Thu Mar 10, 2022 1:34 pm
Did I stutter? I couldn't give a shit about the vaccines. If you don't want to get vaccinated, then don't get vaccinated.
Stick with that: it’s a winner.
Shamedia, Shamdemic, Shamucation, Shamlection, Shamconomy & Shamate Change

Smitty-48

Post by Smitty-48 » Thu Mar 10, 2022 1:36 pm

is that going to initiate a global thermonuclear war ?

of course not

it's just going to be a major financial, economic & supply chain crisis crashing down on us

maybe NATO will impose some more sanctions

but the Russians could do all these things, without getting nuked, and they know it
Nec Aspera Terrent

Smitty-48

Post by Smitty-48 » Thu Mar 10, 2022 1:41 pm

Thu Mar 10, 2022 1:35 pm

Good. Fuck the international banking system too. No, Vladimir, don't destroy international banking! No!!
ha ha, exactly

physical gold price goes through the roof ftw

Nec Aspera Terrent

Smitty-48

Post by Smitty-48 » Thu Mar 10, 2022 1:50 pm

that is the silver lining to all of this

Putin has destroyed Globalism

in one fell swoop

doesn't matter what happens in Ukraine now

trust is broken

nationalism is back, baby

secure your energy, secure your manufacturing, secure your lines of communication, now a must again

it's baked into the cake now

Ukraini, slava, slava, slava

Nec Aspera Terrent

SuburbanFarmer

Post by SuburbanFarmer » Thu Mar 10, 2022 1:55 pm

Lol
You want the problem solved, but refuse to acknowledge that no solutions are being allowed.

This isn’t about vaccines. It’s about a corporation being granted monopoly over the general population, and public health.
SJWs are a natural consequence of corporatism.

Formerly GrumpyCatFace

https://youtu.be/CYbT8-rSqo0

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Thu Mar 10, 2022 1:58 pm

SuburbanFarmer wrote:
Thu Mar 10, 2022 1:55 pm
Lol
You want the problem solved, but refuse to acknowledge that no solutions are being allowed.

This isn’t about vaccines. It’s about a corporation being granted monopoly over the general population, and public health.
Uh.. no.

That was entirely my point when you started yelling at me with made up statistics and calling me a moron for stating the obvious assertion that we ought to look for a solution to eradicating the virus.

Do you realize how insane you sound? I assume now that, any time somebody says anything to the effect that the virus is bad or we should look for a cure, your default reaction is to oppose it now. Is that so?

If you like deadly pandemics that destroy our economy, then just say so. But don't pretend like everybody else is the moron here. That's plague enthusiasm. I don't think I can find any more amusement in this kind of "debate" either. You don't seem interested in ending the pandemic. That's cool. There are others like you.

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Thu Mar 10, 2022 2:01 pm

Smitty-48 wrote:
Thu Mar 10, 2022 1:50 pm
that is the silver lining to all of this

Putin has destroyed Globalism

in one fell swoop

doesn't matter what happens in Ukraine now

trust is broken

nationalism is back, baby

secure your energy, secure your manufacturing, secure your lines of communication, now a must again

it's baked into the cake now

Ukraini, slava, slava, slava

I almost want them to go down. We need a solid year without the internet. People need some perspective. Get our fitness gear now. I swear to God ifthese guys are still flubby after that.

If the internet comes back on after a year with nothing to do but eat your rations and work out, is SubaruFarmer still going to be overweight and bitching about vaccines? I don't know how much I can handle. Is Kyiv worse?
Last edited by Speaker to Animals on Thu Mar 10, 2022 2:03 pm, edited 1 time in total.