Post by Haumana » Thu Mar 10, 2022 11:18 am

Martin Hash wrote:
Thu Mar 10, 2022 11:11 am
C-Mag wrote:
Thu Mar 10, 2022 11:02 am
90% of the Dead, have been Vaccinated

https://alexberenson.substack.com/p/urg ... mments?s=r

:think:
The problem with reading something like this is that COVID is a set of symptoms that match common colds. Back in the day, a doctor couldn’t write “cold” as the cause of death, they had to identify the underlying disease but now COVID can be used.
Money is the underlying disease.

TheOneX

Re: Coronavirus thread

Post by TheOneX » Thu Mar 10, 2022 11:28 am

SuburbanFarmer wrote:
Thu Mar 10, 2022 10:47 am
TheOneX wrote:
Thu Mar 10, 2022 10:46 am
He can't make an argument that doesn't rely on some form of logical fallacy. That is why I asked if he is dumb or dishonest. No point in even engaging such people. It isn't a good faith discussion.
I prefer to lead them toward enlightenment. No sense in shutting out potential allies.
I don't think you understand my point. He is not open to being lead to enlightenment. He is just being a troll. Don't waste you breath on trolls.

TheOneX

Post by TheOneX » Thu Mar 10, 2022 11:39 am

C-Mag wrote:

Might be premature to read too much into this. This is based on UK data where there is a much higher vaccination rate. Those who were vaccinated may have just delayed the inevitable by a year.

C-Mag

Post by C-Mag » Thu Mar 10, 2022 11:52 am

Haumana wrote:
Thu Mar 10, 2022 11:18 am
Martin Hash wrote:
C-Mag wrote:

The problem with reading something like this is that COVID is a set of symptoms that match common colds. Back in the day, a doctor couldn’t write “cold” as the cause of death, they had to identify the underlying disease but now COVID can be used.
Good summary of the financial incentives to diagnosing COVID positive and eventually killing them.

Thomas Renz: "We Have Incentivized the Murder of Patients Rather Than Incentivize Treatment"

"When you go to the hospital, you get tested. They get paid more. When you get admitted for COVID, they get paid more. When they put you on remdesivir, they get paid more. When you get ventilated, they get paid more. When you die, they get paid more. This is perverse."
https://gab.com/Footdoc/posts/107932663772114608
PLATA O PLOMO

Don't fear authority, Fear Obedience

Fife

Post by Fife » Thu Mar 10, 2022 11:55 am

The Covid is fake and gay

C-Mag

Post by C-Mag » Thu Mar 10, 2022 12:00 pm

Fife wrote:
Thu Mar 10, 2022 11:55 am
The Covid is fake and gay
And you have been commanded to forget all about it.

PLATA O PLOMO

Don't fear authority, Fear Obedience

Haumana

Post by Haumana » Thu Mar 10, 2022 12:06 pm

C-Mag wrote:
Thu Mar 10, 2022 11:52 am
Haumana wrote:
Thu Mar 10, 2022 11:18 am
Martin Hash wrote:

Good summary of the financial incentives to diagnosing COVID positive and eventually killing them.

Thomas Renz: "We Have Incentivized the Murder of Patients Rather Than Incentivize Treatment"

"When you go to the hospital, you get tested. They get paid more. When you get admitted for COVID, they get paid more. When they put you on remdesivir, they get paid more. When you get ventilated, they get paid more. When you die, they get paid more. This is perverse."
https://gab.com/Footdoc/posts/107932663772114608
Yup. The remdesivir incentive revelation was a huge one because they knew that was most likely a death sentence early on. #butgetyourjab

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Thu Mar 10, 2022 12:31 pm

I would point out that attacking a person for saying "we should figure out how to eradicate sars-cov-2" as being stupid and dangerous or whatever silly nonsense could be characterized by some as "plague enthusiasm".

I stated what rational people should accept as an undeniable and irrefutable proposition: if we can safely eradicate this virus we ought to do so.

If you want to keep the virus around, killing hundreds of thousands of Americans each year, then that's a little weird. I think perhaps you've allowed your radical political ideology to drive you a bit nuts. Maybe in a few years you will have calmed down and recognize you sound like loons. I dunno.

Anyway, I think we should actually spend money on trying to eradicate this fucking virus no differently than we did with polio, smallpox, cholera, etc. It's dangerous on the order of those diseases because it is NOT evolving to become less virulent. There's no political solution to this pandemic. I think gaslighting people about them making it political -- when really it is you making public health and everything else about your politics -- doesn't help matters much either.

It comes down to whether you actually want to eradicate the virus or not. The matter of how to do it we have to figure out. You have every right to object to a particular strategy or solution, but to reject the proposition that the virus ought to be eliminated, well that's doomsday cult lunacy. If you reached that point, you may need to find a therapist, try to reconnect with your estranged friends and family, get some support. I don't know for sure, but get the help you need. I mean, wtf.

It's true that politicians and corporations completely hijacked this thing for profit, pushed vaccines and bullshit therapeutics instead of real solutions. We have to fix that. Or not. But pretending like that's not the actual problem I think is the marker of a delusional or inferior mind. But whatever. I am more interested in Ukraine.

Carry on with plague enthusiasm. This shit is super boring. I don't know how much more anti-vaxx rants I can even take.

What even happened to you guys? It feels almost like a Q Anon group now.

Smitty-48

Post by Smitty-48 » Thu Mar 10, 2022 12:39 pm

Speaker to Animals wrote:
Thu Mar 10, 2022 12:31 pm
This shit is super boring. I don't know how much more anti-vaxx rants I can even take.

right ?
Nec Aspera Terrent

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Thu Mar 10, 2022 12:44 pm

Smitty-48 wrote:
Thu Mar 10, 2022 12:39 pm
Speaker to Animals wrote:
Thu Mar 10, 2022 12:31 pm
This shit is super boring. I don't know how much more anti-vaxx rants I can even take.

right ?
Do you realize Canada could realistically have several aces in less than a week if they try to throw that shit air force over the arctic against your fifth gen fighter wings?