Re: Supply Chain Shortages and Inflation

Post by The Conservative » Wed Mar 09, 2022 10:21 am

SuburbanFarmer wrote:
Wed Mar 09, 2022 10:08 am
The Conservative wrote:
Wed Mar 09, 2022 10:07 am
C-Mag wrote:
Wed Mar 09, 2022 9:55 am
I'm calling it. We are now in Hyperinflation.

They are intentionally crashing the world economy to make us poor and bring in their digital global currency.
That is why I am asking for double my original salary because if I am going to be forced to go through this, I am going to try to be as comfortable as possible. The sad thing is companies so far are willing to accept it.

Sort of facing this dilemma now. I don’t want to change jobs, but I need my income to keep pace with inflation before I’m making the same as a fucking burger flipper.
Entry-level at my job is exactly that. 10 years ago making $20/hr was amazing... but now you need to make $50 to have the same feeling.
#NotOneRedCent

C-Mag

Post by C-Mag » Wed Mar 09, 2022 10:46 am

Time is extremely short. Gas prices are rising, panic is going to set in, especially those that have done nothing to be ready and suddenly realize their dollar will be worth less tomorrow, less tonight, and less in the next hour.
PLATA O PLOMO

Don't fear authority, Fear Obedience

The Conservative

Post by The Conservative » Wed Mar 09, 2022 10:55 am

C-Mag wrote:
Wed Mar 09, 2022 10:46 am
Time is extremely short. Gas prices are rising, panic is going to set in, especially those that have done nothing to be ready and suddenly realize their dollar will be worth less tomorrow, less tonight, and less in the next hour.
Well, the time to prep is upon us...now we got to see who will be here in a year.
#NotOneRedCent

C-Mag

Post by C-Mag » Wed Mar 09, 2022 11:05 am

The Conservative wrote:
Wed Mar 09, 2022 10:55 am
C-Mag wrote:
Well, the time to prep is upon us...now we got to see who will be here in a year.
People are just going to get fleeced of any money they had, and they will have to start making choices, especcially with entertainment. Do you really need the Netflix ? Go to the Movie? Out to dinner ? Family trips at $7 gas are going to get rare.
PLATA O PLOMO

The Conservative

Post by The Conservative » Wed Mar 09, 2022 11:14 am

C-Mag wrote:
Wed Mar 09, 2022 11:05 am
The Conservative wrote:
C-Mag wrote:
People are just going to get fleeced of any money they had, and they will have to start making choices, especcially with entertainment. Do you really need the Netflix ? Go to the Movie? Out to dinner ? Family trips at $7 gas are going to get rare.
I've been doing that since COVID, so for me a lot of that isn't going to change.
#NotOneRedCent

SilverEagle

Post by SilverEagle » Wed Mar 09, 2022 11:31 am

C-Mag wrote:
Wed Mar 09, 2022 11:05 am
The Conservative wrote:
C-Mag wrote:
Yup and that puts an economy into a death spiral quickly.
Fuck Biden
Fuck leftists
Fuck anyone who would votes for a democrat - you are no longer my countrymen, you are my enemy. Bring it mother fuckers!
There is a time for good men to do bad things.

For fuck sake, 1984 is NOT an instruction manual!

:character-bowser: __________ :character-mario: :character-luigi:

Martin Hash

Post by Martin Hash » Wed Mar 09, 2022 11:35 am

I’ve said before that the difference this time is that the enemy live among us.
Shamedia, Shamdemic, Shamucation, Shamlection, Shamconomy & Shamate Change

C-Mag

Post by C-Mag » Wed Mar 09, 2022 1:08 pm

SilverEagle wrote:
Wed Mar 09, 2022 11:31 am
Fuck Biden
Fuck leftists
Fuck anyone who would votes for a democrat - you are no longer my countrymen, you are my enemy. Bring it mother fuckers!
CDC Director Walensky is now saying she learned the Death Jab was safe by listening to CNN, :?

This is the incompetence defense that government uses. She didn't know, she was just listening to the press. BULLSHIT. She was presented as the expert and made policy.

Like the Death Jab, the take down of the economy will be blamed on incompetence and Putin. Never buy it. It is Intentional, Planned, and Executed.
PLATA O PLOMO

SilverEagle

Post by SilverEagle » Wed Mar 09, 2022 1:49 pm

C-Mag wrote:
Wed Mar 09, 2022 1:08 pm
SilverEagle wrote:
Wed Mar 09, 2022 11:31 am
Fuck Biden
Fuck leftists
CDC Director Walensky is now saying she learned the Death Jab was safe by listening to CNN, :?

This is the incompetence defense that government uses. She didn't know, she was just listening to the press. BULLSHIT. She was presented as the expert and made policy.

Like the Death Jab, the take down of the economy will be blamed on incompetence and Putin. Never buy it. It is Intentional, Planned, and Executed.
She said that? Lol why am I not surprised.
There is a time for good men to do bad things.

For fuck sake, 1984 is NOT an instruction manual!

:character-bowser: __________ :character-mario: :character-luigi:

C-Mag

Post by C-Mag » Thu Mar 10, 2022 12:06 pm

Psaki: Fuel Prices are Transitory
PLATA O PLOMO