Coronavirus thread

C-Mag

Re: Coronavirus thread

Post by C-Mag » Wed Feb 02, 2022 11:45 am

A Democrat Senator from New Mexico Stroked out in the last 24 hours. He was fully jabbed and uber boosted.

This could put control of the Senate in jeopardy. The last thing Mitch McConnel wants is to be the Majority leader :lol:
PLATA O PLOMO

Don't fear authority, Fear Obedience

The Conservative

Post by The Conservative » Wed Feb 02, 2022 12:32 pm

TheOneX wrote:
Wed Feb 02, 2022 11:35 am
C-Mag wrote:
Wed Feb 02, 2022 8:07 am
Death Jab. I've read that the 5 year mortality rate for myocarditis is 66%.
I've read mixed things on this. Most of what I have seen from official documents is that if treated early or mild cases, the prognosis is generally pretty good. So I suspect this number may be for untreated incidents.
Did you read the article at all?
For detractors who think myocarditis is no big deal and most cases are “mild,” consider a TYPICAL case of myocarditis (regardless of the cause):

1) 3-6 months of limited physical activity. No sports or athletic competition. Even carrying heavy textbooks and walking up stairs can be prohibited.

2) Being placed on medications such as beta-blockers or ACE inhibitors that can have negative side effects.

3) Scars in heart region visible on an MRI scan.

4) Life-long risk of cardiac complications.

So, yes most cases of myocarditis from the vaccine will be relatively “mild” compared to a “serious” case (heart failure or death)—just like chronic depression is relatively “mild” compared to schizophrenia.

That doesn’t mean the former is trivial or should be downplayed the way the public health authorities and the entire mainstream media is doing (in large part because Joe Rogan has been correctly sounding the alarm).
Those are the "MILD" cases...
I had breathing issues when I had the original COVID, I did everything to keep myself out of the hospital, I was on a nebulizer two to three times a day for a month dealing with the original COVID issues and immediate side effects.

But it didn't kill me, it wasn't a killer... it only killed those that had other issues. So I stand by what I have always said, people who are not strong physically or have other issues that would cause frailty... are at the greatest risk, such as you are with a bad case of the flu.

I can guarantee you I had heart issues too during that time because there were times my heart felt like it was pounding a lot harder than it should... but after a few months, I'm back to normal.

The stuff the shots are causing, there is no "getting better" There is "You just reduced your lifespan by 10+ years." Congrats!
#NotOneRedCent

The Conservative

Post by The Conservative » Wed Feb 02, 2022 12:33 pm

C-Mag wrote:
Wed Feb 02, 2022 11:45 am
A Democrat Senator from New Mexico Stroked out in the last 24 hours. He was fully jabbed and uber boosted.

This could put control of the Senate in jeopardy. The last thing Mitch McConnel wants is to be the Majority leader :lol:
Seems like he lived. Although he went through brain surgery too, so I'm not sure if that is how they guarantee their democrat senators to stay the way they are or not.

https://www.cnbc.com/2022/02/01/sen-ben ... rgery.html
Last edited by The Conservative on Wed Feb 02, 2022 12:37 pm, edited 1 time in total.
#NotOneRedCent

C-Mag

Post by C-Mag » Wed Feb 02, 2022 12:36 pm

SuburbanFarmer wrote:
Wed Feb 02, 2022 11:37 am
TheOneX wrote:
C-Mag wrote:

I've read mixed things on this. Most of what I have seen from official documents is that if treated early or mild cases, the prognosis is generally pretty good. So I suspect this number may be for untreated incidents.
Listened to the Peter McCullough interview on Rogan this week (cardiologist). Apparently, there are different types of myocarditis. The type that Covid can give you is no problem. The type they’re seeing from vaccines is near fatal.

Give it a listen if you want the detail, but he’s extremely qualified.
We won't know the full impact of the jab for 30 years. Just like our last big FDA Approved Emergency USE Pharama................ you know it as Gulf War Syndrome.
PLATA O PLOMO

Don't fear authority, Fear Obedience

TheOneX

Post by TheOneX » Wed Feb 02, 2022 3:41 pm

The Conservative wrote:
Wed Feb 02, 2022 12:32 pm
TheOneX wrote:
C-Mag wrote:

I was responding to the post about death rate after 5 years, not the article.

The Conservative

Post by The Conservative » Wed Feb 02, 2022 4:37 pm

TheOneX wrote:
Wed Feb 02, 2022 3:41 pm
The Conservative wrote:
Wed Feb 02, 2022 12:32 pm
TheOneX wrote:

I was responding to the post about death rate after 5 years, not the article.
https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articl ... 9/#s4title
#NotOneRedCent

The Conservative

Post by The Conservative » Wed Feb 02, 2022 6:23 pm

#NotOneRedCent

PartyOf5

Post by PartyOf5 » Thu Feb 03, 2022 11:56 am

Working from home has had the added affect of limiting my trips to stores. For most things, either my wife pick them up on her way home from work or I order online. The past couple of weeks I've actually had to venture out to stores a number of times.

What I've noticed is that in my area there are really only 2 groups of people still wearing masks. The very elderly and millennials. I walked through one store for 45 minutes and the only people wearing masks was an elderly lady in a motorized cart and a millennial couple. Today I had to pick up milk and while I saw a number of people wearing masks, they all fit nicely into one these 2 compartments. It wasn't every elderly person or every young person, but no one in between gives a flying fuck anymore.

The Conservative

Post by The Conservative » Thu Feb 03, 2022 12:34 pm

PartyOf5 wrote:
Thu Feb 03, 2022 11:56 am
Working from home has had the added affect of limiting my trips to stores. For most things, either my wife pick them up on her way home from work or I order online. The past couple of weeks I've actually had to venture out to stores a number of times.

What I've noticed is that in my area there are really only 2 groups of people still wearing masks. The very elderly and millennials. I walked through one store for 45 minutes and the only people wearing masks was an elderly lady in a motorized cart and a millennial couple. Today I had to pick up milk and while I saw a number of people wearing masks, they all fit nicely into one these 2 compartments. It wasn't every elderly person or every young person, but no one in between gives a flying fuck anymore.
In Mass, we are still mandated to wear masks, it's not a suggestion, it's a straight out, you want service, you wear a mask.

I purposely don't wear a mask... I get looks of disgust around me, but I don't give a shit. I refuse to wear a mask for multiple reasons. They are no more useful than an excuse of being a Linus with his blanket. The other reason is simple, I just don't give a fuck anymore.

In the beginning, I can understand, now, we know what is going to happen, you get COVID, suck it up and deal with it... if you are immunocompromised and got it, WTF were you doing? Don't blame me for other people's stupidity.
#NotOneRedCent

SuburbanFarmer

Post by SuburbanFarmer » Thu Feb 03, 2022 4:27 pm

A week in and going strong.

SJWs are a natural consequence of corporatism.

Formerly GrumpyCatFace

https://youtu.be/CYbT8-rSqo0