Coronavirus thread

The Conservative

Re: Coronavirus thread

Post by The Conservative » Wed Feb 02, 2022 6:58 am

https://www.theepochtimes.com/why-are-m ... NsYWixU%3D

Since vaccines were widely distributed last year, myocarditis rates surged more than 75 percent.

One might say, “Covid causes myocarditis. That’s what could account for the rise.”

Except, myocarditis cases dropped at the start of the Covid pandemic (Jan 2020) and kept declining for a few months afterwards (May—Sept. 2020).

What happened in the middle of last year that could have resulted in a large increase in myocarditis cases?

Perhaps the widespread administration of a medical intervention that causes a significant number of myocarditis cases (in specific demographics)?
#NotOneRedCent

C-Mag

Post by C-Mag » Wed Feb 02, 2022 8:04 am

The Conservative wrote:
Wed Feb 02, 2022 6:57 am
C-Mag wrote:
Tue Feb 01, 2022 11:24 am
Mexico was hit hard with it, so this doesn't amaze me.
Yeah, but then they issued Ivermectin and HCQ just south of our border and knocked it out. We stupid Gringos don't even know it went down that way.
PLATA O PLOMO

Don't fear authority, Fear Obedience

C-Mag

Post by C-Mag » Wed Feb 02, 2022 8:07 am

Death Jab. I've read that the 5 year mortality rate for myocarditis is 66%.
PLATA O PLOMO

The Conservative

Post by The Conservative » Wed Feb 02, 2022 8:26 am

C-Mag wrote:
Wed Feb 02, 2022 8:07 am
Yup, which is why I'm afraid to take the shot, I have a family history of it, and I am not cool taking a shot with a risk of death from the cure.
#NotOneRedCent

The Conservative

Post by The Conservative » Wed Feb 02, 2022 8:29 am

A year ago I told my wife that this was going to become a thing where you will need to show proof of vaccine. Very similar to how NAZI Germany did to control the population by needing to show a passport/ID no matter where you went. "Paper's Please" ...

She thought I was overreacting.

A year later, and she realizes I was right... companies want people vaccinated, or you don't get employed. You need to show vaccination in some states to go out to eat, you need to show vaccination to go to the doctors in my state... or so it seems.

There is a point in time where being right doesn't mean I wanted to be right...
#NotOneRedCent

PartyOf5

Post by PartyOf5 » Wed Feb 02, 2022 9:01 am

My work hasn't mandated the booster yet, but they are beginning to strongly suggest it every chance they get. I had my 3rd shot (booster) right before Christmas, but I've decided that I'm done until at least fall. I want to see what other data comes out on things like myocarditis before I take another.

I'm also willing to bet that if the cases of myocarditis get too much to suppress, they will blame it on COVID. Looking up symptoms and causes, sites already mention viruses such as COVID as a cause. This will be spun as a reason to double-down on the vaccine rather than back off of it.

The Conservative

Post by The Conservative » Wed Feb 02, 2022 9:20 am

PartyOf5 wrote:
Wed Feb 02, 2022 9:01 am
My work hasn't mandated the booster yet, but they are beginning to strongly suggest it every chance they get. I had my 3rd shot (booster) right before Christmas, but I've decided that I'm done until at least fall. I want to see what other data comes out on things like myocarditis before I take another.

I'm also willing to bet that if the cases of myocarditis get too much to suppress, they will blame it on COVID. Looking up symptoms and causes, sites already mention viruses such as COVID as a cause. This will be spun as a reason to double-down on the vaccine rather than back off of it.
they can blame it all they want, but when we had a downturn of COVID during the summer months, all cases should have been reduced. What we've seen is the reverse.
#NotOneRedCent

C-Mag

Post by C-Mag » Wed Feb 02, 2022 10:56 am

PartyOf5 wrote:
Wed Feb 02, 2022 9:01 am
My work hasn't mandated the booster yet.
My work was doing the Biden employer mandate. I told them I wouldn't get it, that was my first reaction.
I won't lie. I thought about the ramifications and wondered if I was willing to get fired over it. It was a stressful week or so, and I eventually developed a strategy.

Put in for an exemption, force them to deny it and demand the jab. My feelings were that I wanted a legal leg to stand on to ensure my family was taken care of. I actually wanted to do both religious and medical. I theorized that these commies would love nothing more than denying religious exemptions, so I dug through my medical records and thankfully I had vaccine reactions on my military record. I took it to my doctor and with a detailed medical history showing decades of chemical exposures in the construction industry he wrote me an exemption. I submitted and never heard anything more.
PLATA O PLOMO

TheOneX

Post by TheOneX » Wed Feb 02, 2022 11:35 am

C-Mag wrote:
I've read mixed things on this. Most of what I have seen from official documents is that if treated early or mild cases, the prognosis is generally pretty good. So I suspect this number may be for untreated incidents.

SuburbanFarmer

Post by SuburbanFarmer » Wed Feb 02, 2022 11:37 am

TheOneX wrote:
Wed Feb 02, 2022 11:35 am
C-Mag wrote:
I've read mixed things on this. Most of what I have seen from official documents is that if treated early or mild cases, the prognosis is generally pretty good. So I suspect this number may be for untreated incidents.
Listened to the Peter McCullough interview on Rogan this week (cardiologist). Apparently, there are different types of myocarditis. The type that Covid can give you is no problem. The type they’re seeing from vaccines is near fatal.

Give it a listen if you want the detail, but he’s extremely qualified.
SJWs are a natural consequence of corporatism.

Formerly GrumpyCatFace

https://youtu.be/CYbT8-rSqo0