Meanwhile in Australia

Martin Hash

Re: Meanwhile in Australia

Post by Martin Hash » Tue Sep 28, 2021 12:29 pm

Smitty-48 wrote:
Tue Sep 28, 2021 12:17 pm
I don't think I have a Canadian accent

pretty sure I'm a fusion of my grandpappy's Tennessee & my father's California drawls

like when I travel in America, no American thinks I am Canadian, so I must sound like an American
Until I traveled extensively I didn’t think I had an accent because I sounded like everyone on TV.
Shamedia, Shamdemic, Shamucation, Shamlection, Shamconomy & Shamate Change

Smitty-48

Post by Smitty-48 » Tue Sep 28, 2021 12:33 pm

Martin Hash wrote:
Tue Sep 28, 2021 12:29 pm
Smitty-48 wrote:
Tue Sep 28, 2021 12:17 pm
I don't think I have a Canadian accent

pretty sure I'm a fusion of my grandpappy's Tennessee & my father's California drawls

like when I travel in America, no American thinks I am Canadian, so I must sound like an American
Until I traveled extensively I didn’t think I had an accent because I sounded like everyone on TV.
If I stop to think about it, I do speak like my Nova Scotia grandfather, I do have a drawl

the Canadian accent is nasally and clipped, but I drag my speech out with that Southron Drawl

Canadians think I am an American, not just accent, but in the way I write

the Canadians reject me as being foreign in my vernacular

Canada is really just an extension of America, the United Empire Loyalists, but they reject the Southrons as being foreign
Nec Aspera Terrent

DBTrek

Post by DBTrek » Tue Sep 28, 2021 12:42 pm

Montegriffo wrote:
Tue Sep 28, 2021 12:20 pm
What armed gunmen?
Last year, April 2019 - March 2020, there were 30 homicides by firearm.
Well jeez, boss, I guess it would be those gunmen.
Plus all the ones who submitted to criminal gunmen's demands without being shot to death.
"Hey varmints, don't mess with a guy that's riding a buffalo"

Smitty-48

Post by Smitty-48 » Tue Sep 28, 2021 10:07 pm

DBTrek wrote:
Tue Sep 28, 2021 12:42 pm
Montegriffo wrote:
Tue Sep 28, 2021 12:20 pm
What armed gunmen?
Last year, April 2019 - March 2020, there were 30 homicides by firearm.
Well jeez, boss, I guess it would be those gunmen.
Plus all the ones who submitted to criminal gunmen's demands without being shot to death.
doesn't matter how many guns are possessed in the British Empire, the culture is fundamentally counterrevolutionary

the role of armed rebel in the British Empire is played only by the Irish Fenians

the gun toting redneck component is the IRA

in Canada the Fenians are the French & Indians

Australia doesn't have a gun toting Fenian component at all, because it's never been contested

it was founded as a penal colony, and that is the culture, Australia is a gilded open air prison

there's never been a revolt of any significance in Australia, the prison guards have had free rein for the entire history

the thing that makes Canada different is not so much the guns, the difference is that Canada is a French country, founded in 1603

the Anglos of Canada are just in occupation of a French country, which is actually run by the French regardless of them

there is no such thing as Australian Quebec, there is nothing to stop the puritanical Victorian Anglos from running amok in Australia

there is no Green in Australia, there's no Blue in Australia, it is perfectly Orange, the Scots Germans of the South Pacific

you actually need some Fenians about, just to keep the Victorians in check, but Australia doesn't have any

Canada on the other hand is terrified of the Fenians, coming to incite Quebec to rise up against the Crown

Nec Aspera Terrent

The Conservative

Post by The Conservative » Thu Sep 30, 2021 8:36 am

"He has no reason to be outside."

#NotOneRedCent

DBTrek

Post by DBTrek » Thu Sep 30, 2021 8:55 am

The Conservative wrote:
Thu Sep 30, 2021 8:36 am

That's fucking insane, man.
:shock:
"Hey varmints, don't mess with a guy that's riding a buffalo"

C-Mag

Post by C-Mag » Thu Sep 30, 2021 9:02 am

DBTrek wrote:
Thu Sep 30, 2021 8:55 am
The Conservative wrote:
Thu Sep 30, 2021 8:36 am

That's fucking insane, man.
:shock:
Avi Yemini has the best coverage I've seen
https://www.rebelnews.com/journalist_avi_yemini

The tyrants tried to shutdown a protest by shutting down traffic and transportation, it didn't work. Which shows resolve :clap: video https://www.rebelnews.com/how_they_trie ... _melbourne

More videos and reports at the link. The police are now trying to go after his support crew.
PLATA O PLOMO

Don't fear authority, Fear Obedience

C-Mag

Post by C-Mag » Fri Oct 01, 2021 4:45 pm

Don't take CCP payoffs

.........she was in a personal relationship with the then NSW MP Daryl Maguire.

The potential breach involved grant funding promised to community organisations in Maguire’s electorate of Wagga Wagga, and whether she failed to report, or encouraged, corrupt conduct by Maguire. Maguire’s legal representative declined to comment.

Maguire told the same wide-ranging inquiry last year he had received envelopes full of thousands of dollars in cash at his parliament office as part of a scheme for Chinese nationals to fraudulently acquire visas, and had also tried to make money from his position as chairman of the parliament’s Asia Pacific Friendship Group by promoting a series of Chinese business deals in the Pacific islands.

https://www.oann.com/australian-nsw-pre ... hes-probe/
PLATA O PLOMO

Don't fear authority, Fear Obedience

Haumana

Post by Haumana » Fri Oct 01, 2021 5:22 pm

C-Mag wrote:
Fri Oct 01, 2021 4:45 pm

Don't take CCP payoffs

.........she was in a personal relationship with the then NSW MP Daryl Maguire.

The potential breach involved grant funding promised to community organisations in Maguire’s electorate of Wagga Wagga, and whether she failed to report, or encouraged, corrupt conduct by Maguire. Maguire’s legal representative declined to comment.

Maguire told the same wide-ranging inquiry last year he had received envelopes full of thousands of dollars in cash at his parliament office as part of a scheme for Chinese nationals to fraudulently acquire visas, and had also tried to make money from his position as chairman of the parliament’s Asia Pacific Friendship Group by promoting a series of Chinese business deals in the Pacific islands.

https://www.oann.com/australian-nsw-pre ... hes-probe/
Wagga wagga.... What the fuck. Idiocracy in full effect down under. Fagga Faggots.

Haumana

Post by Haumana » Fri Oct 01, 2021 6:01 pm

https://twitter.com/i/status/1439458995144589314

Whoa... I am not sure how I would handle any of this. It sure wouldn't be nearly as cordial though.