Re: BREAKING NEWS

Post by Fife » Wed Jun 23, 2021 1:04 pm

C-Mag

Post by C-Mag » Wed Jun 23, 2021 1:52 pm

DBTrek wrote:
Wed Jun 23, 2021 12:48 pm
Damn.

Prison sells eat millionaires like they're made out of spun sugar these days.
But only Millionaires that are a threat to the establishment :think:
PLATA O PLOMO

Don't fear authority, Fear Obedience

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Wed Jun 23, 2021 1:53 pm

Fuck this monkey empire.

Literally anybody who ever promoted a cryptocurrency while holding a long position, and then later sold that position for a profit, could be targeted by these legal gangsters for "pump and dump schemes" due to the volatility of cryptocurrencies in general. It's the biggest pile of chicken shit ever.

C-Mag

Post by C-Mag » Wed Jun 23, 2021 2:01 pm

Speaker to Animals wrote:
Wed Jun 23, 2021 1:53 pm
Fuck this monkey empire.

Literally anybody who ever promoted a cryptocurrency while holding a long position, and then later sold that position for a profit, could be targeted by these legal gangsters for "pump and dump schemes" due to the volatility of cryptocurrencies in general. It's the biggest pile of chicken shit ever.
Our masters will destroy private crypto, and roll out their own. Then make it mandatory.
PLATA O PLOMO

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Wed Jun 23, 2021 2:03 pm

C-Mag wrote:
Wed Jun 23, 2021 2:01 pm
Wed Jun 23, 2021 1:53 pm
Fuck this monkey empire.

Our masters will destroy private crypto, and roll out their own. Then make it mandatory.
Get land, grow food, maybe they won't take that. I dunno. Shit looks scary on the horizon.

Thing about money.. they can't really control it. Not really. People always find ways around that. We can use just about any good as money. Some are better than others. Illegal goods are actually better than all the other stuff out there. If they want to seize all the crypto and make their own, we could actually just use contraband as money if we wanted to.

McAfee was a target because he was very wealthy and bigger than life. If we are talking about millions of everyday people.. they can't control that.

But I would argue crypto is inherently worthless and was *always* setup to be the default state-controlled currency anyway. Crypto is not the solution. The solution is actual money. Money has to be a tangible asset, preferably something that is nonperishable and rare, but not necessarily so. We don't actually have money right now. That's the big problem. We have no real money and our economy suffers for it.

The Conservative

Post by The Conservative » Wed Jun 23, 2021 2:09 pm

#NotOneRedCent

C-Mag

Post by C-Mag » Wed Jun 23, 2021 2:13 pm

Wed Jun 23, 2021 2:03 pm

Get land, grow food, maybe they won't take that. I dunno. Shit looks scary on the horizon.

Thing about money.. they can't really control it. Not really. People always find ways around that. We can use just about any good as money. Some are better than others. Illegal goods are actually better than all the other stuff out there. If they want to seize all the crypto and make their own, we could actually just use contraband as money if we wanted to.

McAfee was a target because he was very wealthy and bigger than life. If we are talking about millions of everyday people.. they can't control that.

But I would argue crypto is inherently worthless and was *always* setup to be the default state-controlled currency anyway. Crypto is not the solution. The solution is actual money. Money has to be a tangible asset, preferably something that is nonperishable and rare, but not necessarily so. We don't actually have money right now. That's the big problem. We have no real money and our economy suffers for it.
Have you listened to the latest by Martyrmade ? https://martyrmade.com/19-the-anti-humans/

I thought I knew about the Holodomar before I listened to that. I had no idea how thorough the Commies were at taking every speck of food from the Ukraine and shipping it to the cities. I have land, and grow food, but can you keep it ?
PLATA O PLOMO

The Conservative

Post by The Conservative » Wed Jun 23, 2021 2:16 pm

C-Mag wrote:
Wed Jun 23, 2021 2:13 pm
Wed Jun 23, 2021 2:03 pm

Have you listened to the latest by Martyrmade ? https://martyrmade.com/19-the-anti-humans/

I thought I knew about the Holodomar before I listened to that. I had no idea how thorough the Commies were at taking every speck of food from the Ukraine and shipping it to the cities. I have land, and grow food, but can you keep it ?
I thought that was common knowledge... China does the same thing.
#NotOneRedCent

C-Mag

Post by C-Mag » Wed Jun 23, 2021 2:19 pm

The Conservative wrote:
Wed Jun 23, 2021 2:16 pm

I thought that was common knowledge... China does the same thing.
Have you listened to the podcast ? If not, why not ?

Yes, it was common knowledge, but hearing the how, and the policies and specific stories is very powerful.
PLATA O PLOMO

C-Mag

Post by C-Mag » Wed Jun 23, 2021 2:57 pm

Edward Snowden says Julian Assange 'could be next' after John McAfee dies by suicide in jail
https://www.businessinsider.com/edward- ... ide-2021-6
PLATA O PLOMO