Dan Carlin's Hardcore History Addendum

doc_loliday

Re: Dan Carlin's Hardcore History Addendum

Post by doc_loliday » Wed Apr 28, 2021 7:23 pm

DrYouth wrote:
The Wokester ark is starting to list a little...

Doc-lol to the Rail gun!

>sirens sounding<
Copy. Capacitors charging, over.

DrYouth

Post by DrYouth » Wed Apr 28, 2021 11:13 pm

doc_loliday wrote:
Wed Apr 28, 2021 7:23 pm
Copy. Capacitors charging, over.
I mean... it’s a bunch of woke getting eaten by sharks at this point....

>shrugs<

Fire at will.

>lights cigar<
Deep down tho, I still thirst to kill you and eat you. Ultra Chimp can't help it.. - Smitty

Xenophon

Post by Xenophon » Thu Apr 29, 2021 12:54 pm

I'll add an interesting insight a co-worker had while we were discussing defunding the police. He's a former door kicker for the US government, when they were deep in the war on drugs, and later worked for an NGO fighting human trafficking all over the world. A cool guy.

His contention was that what they are attempting to do is defund municipal and county police forces and re-allocate those funds to support the creation of a Federalized police force. It wasn't something that I had considered before, and it sounds plausible to me.

Smitty-48

Post by Smitty-48 » Thu Apr 29, 2021 12:59 pm

Xenophon wrote:
Thu Apr 29, 2021 12:54 pm
I'll add an interesting insight a co-worker had while we were discussing defunding the police. He's a former door kicker for the US government, when they were deep in the war on drugs, and later worked for an NGO fighting human trafficking all over the world. A cool guy.

His contention was that what they are attempting to do is defund municipal and county police forces and re-allocate those funds to support the creation of a Federalized police force. It wasn't something that I had considered before, and it sounds plausible to me.
if not federal replacement of police, at least much more federal enforcement

that is definitely part of the overall doctrine of Washington, to wit the states can't be trusted to enforce the law

it is definitely a Reconstruction paradigm, with all the talk of Jim Crow & Reparations

"the Feds need to come in and stop the Klan because local law enforcement wont do it"
Nec Aspera Terrent

SuburbanFarmer

Post by SuburbanFarmer » Thu Apr 29, 2021 3:16 pm

That generally fits with the events so far.
SJWs are a natural consequence of corporatism.

Formerly GrumpyCatFace

https://youtu.be/CYbT8-rSqo0

GloryofGreece

Post by GloryofGreece » Thu Apr 29, 2021 3:28 pm

Xenophon wrote:

James LaFond has said as much as well. We also get to look forward to 60 million more Arab and African immigrants coming over as well. Its best to have a foreign police force to help subjugate the locals. Think Ancient Egypt using Sudanese and Athens using Scythians and on an on.
The good, the true, & the beautiful

doc_loliday

Post by doc_loliday » Thu Apr 29, 2021 3:36 pm

Xenophon wrote:

The democrats are explicitly calling for federal control. Not a US police force, just national guidelines, training and oversight etc.

Of course this makes no sense on the face of it. Police departments are a local affair. If single party democrat controlled cities in single party democrat controlled states camt produce the results they want, what makes them think democrats from washington can change things?

Of course they never acknowledge any actual problems, and they dont discuss any actual ideas. They're solving an imaginary problem with an imaginary solution. How rich white people from the suburbs in California came to believe that inner city policing in Chicago is controlled by hicks in south Dakota, rather than poor minorities from those cities voting in tough on crime politicians for decades is the real issue.

Smitty-48

Post by Smitty-48 » Thu Apr 29, 2021 4:08 pm

doc_loliday wrote:
Thu Apr 29, 2021 3:36 pm
Of course they never acknowledge any actual problems, and they dont discuss any actual ideas. They're solving an imaginary problem with an imaginary solution. How rich white people from the suburbs in California came to believe that inner city policing in Chicago is controlled by hicks in south Dakota, rather than poor minorities from those cities voting in tough on crime politicians for decades is the real issue.
it's a mechanism for deflecting a class war into a race war, no rational discourse is needed in this gangster politics

it basically comes down to who cheats better at election time, who gets away with cheating more wins
Nec Aspera Terrent

SuburbanFarmer

Post by SuburbanFarmer » Thu Apr 29, 2021 4:17 pm

Smitty-48 wrote:
Thu Apr 29, 2021 4:08 pm
doc_loliday wrote:
it's a mechanism for deflecting a class war into a race war
Bingo.
SJWs are a natural consequence of corporatism.

Formerly GrumpyCatFace

https://youtu.be/CYbT8-rSqo0

GloryofGreece

Post by GloryofGreece » Thu Apr 29, 2021 4:47 pm

doc_loliday wrote:
Xenophon wrote:

The democrats are explicitly calling for federal control. Not a US police force, just national guidelines, training and oversight etc.

Of course this makes no sense on the face of it. Police departments are a local affair. If single party democrat controlled cities in single party democrat controlled states camt produce the results they want, what makes them think democrats from washington can change things?

Creditonalism and HR dept. Dont forget that as well.
The good, the true, & the beautiful