Re: THE ERA OF TRUMP

Post by Haumana » Thu Sep 24, 2020 11:54 pm

C-Mag wrote:
Thu Sep 24, 2020 8:41 pm
Serbia and Kosovo rename disputed lake............. Lake Trump

https://www.breitbart.com/national-secu ... ald-trump/

:lol:
:lol: :lol:

So much winning but somehow I am not sick yet.

C-Mag

Post by C-Mag » Wed Nov 04, 2020 9:56 pm

Speaker to Animals wrote:
Wed Oct 02, 2019 8:01 am
Montegriffo wrote:
Wed Oct 02, 2019 7:59 am
Wed Oct 02, 2019 7:02 am

No crime was committed, they cannot name a single violated statute, and yet they are trying to remove him in a sham trial.

I swore an oath to defend the Constitution from enemies foreign and domestic. Overthrowing a properly elected government makes the democrats and their neocon allies enemies of every oath-keeping veteran and service member.

There is no beta coward's way to accomplish their goal. There will be violence if they go through with this, and the world will be in peril.
There you go again, getting all Civil War narrative. It's an investigation into dubious practices. No one is overthrowing a government, at best it will just remove an unfit President. It will still take an election to remove the government.
What do you think happens when corrupt politicians overthrow the government, Monte? That's a civil war.

What the fuck do you think would happen?? The military is going to all violate their oaths to God and illegitimately remove the President because the democrats are butthurt about losing yet another election to Trump? Are you people even seriously thinking this through?

Every single member of the armed forces, and every single veteran, has to honor an oath to protect and defend the Constitution. Who is going to fight for the democrats against the Constitution?
Bump
PLATA O PLOMO

Don't fear authority, Fear Obedience

SuburbanFarmer

Post by SuburbanFarmer » Wed Nov 04, 2020 10:36 pm

:D
SJWs are a natural consequence of corporatism.

Formerly GrumpyCatFace

https://youtu.be/CYbT8-rSqo0

Montegriffo

Post by Montegriffo » Thu Nov 05, 2020 5:15 am

C-Mag wrote:
Wed Nov 04, 2020 9:56 pm
Wed Oct 02, 2019 8:01 am
Montegriffo wrote:
Wed Oct 02, 2019 7:59 am

There you go again, getting all Civil War narrative. It's an investigation into dubious practices. No one is overthrowing a government, at best it will just remove an unfit President. It will still take an election to remove the government.
What do you think happens when corrupt politicians overthrow the government, Monte? That's a civil war.

What the fuck do you think would happen?? The military is going to all violate their oaths to God and illegitimately remove the President because the democrats are butthurt about losing yet another election to Trump? Are you people even seriously thinking this through?

Every single member of the armed forces, and every single veteran, has to honor an oath to protect and defend the Constitution. Who is going to fight for the democrats against the Constitution?
Bump
See, I was right.
It took an election to remove the government.
For legal reasons, we are not threatening to destroy U.S. government property with our glorious medieval siege engine. But if we wanted to, we could. But we won’t. But we could.

Zlaxer

Post by Zlaxer » Thu Nov 05, 2020 5:50 am

I’m just concerned about the fact that half the country is cool with ANTIFA and BLM - Biden will be forced to do their bidding and it appears half the country is OK with their agenda.

Reparations are comming for sure, but you can bet your ass we’ll still here how whites have to atone for their sins.

I mean, just think back to Portland this summer - these people are now in power....

The Conservative

Post by The Conservative » Thu Nov 05, 2020 5:52 am

Zlaxer wrote:
Thu Nov 05, 2020 5:50 am
I’m just concerned about the fact that half the country is cool with ANTIFA and BLM - Biden will be forced to do their bidding and it appears half the country is OK with their agenda.

Reparations are comming for sure, but you can bet your ass we’ll still here how whites have to atone for their sins.

I mean, just think back to Portland this summer - these people are now in power....
Not yet.
#NotOneRedCent

Martin Hash

Post by Martin Hash » Wed Jan 13, 2021 3:18 pm

DBTrek wrote:
Wed Jan 03, 2018 2:07 pm
Hmmmmm ... Jaime Herrera opposes raising taxes on any bracket, has an ‘A’ rating with the NRA, and opposes Obamacare.

Martin Hash is a big proponent of wealth distribution who openly believes that only sociopaths can be good soldiers.

Gotta say I’m ok with you failing to capture that seat, ol’ boy. In all of frickin’ Washington you can’t find a Marxist SJW to run against? WTF?
:|
Right here, DB.
Shamedia, Shamdemic, Shamucation, Shamlection, Shamconomy & Shamate Change

DBTrek

Post by DBTrek » Wed Jan 13, 2021 3:21 pm

Martin Hash wrote:
Wed Jan 13, 2021 3:18 pm
DBTrek wrote:
Wed Jan 03, 2018 2:07 pm
Hmmmmm ... Jaime Herrera opposes raising taxes on any bracket, has an ‘A’ rating with the NRA, and opposes Obamacare.

Martin Hash is a big proponent of wealth distribution who openly believes that only sociopaths can be good soldiers.

Gotta say I’m ok with you failing to capture that seat, ol’ boy. In all of frickin’ Washington you can’t find a Marxist SJW to run against? WTF?
:|
Right here, DB.
Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhh, ok.
Well .. I have to confess to favoring opposing taxes over wealth distribution.
That's true.
But I still woulda voted for you ... because it's better to have someone in power that you know than a stranger.
"Hey varmints, don't mess with a guy that's riding a buffalo"

Xenophon

Post by Xenophon » Wed Jan 13, 2021 3:23 pm

Has StA marched on Washington D.C. to save us from enemies foreign and domestic, yet?