Planning For What’s Next?

Xenophon

Re: Planning For What’s Next?

Post by Xenophon » Fri Jan 08, 2021 11:51 am

The Q phenomenon isn't going anywhere, unfortunately. Many people have noticed that it has a literal cult following, which turns every disappointment into another reason to keep the faith. Even now, as I've posted, people are scrambling to paint everything that happens with a conspiratorial brush. They are attempting to interpret the world in the same way you interpret a piece of fiction, by analyzing the "symbols" that they pick out of different communiques.

Here's what you probably don't know. Conspiracy theorists are our founding stock. All of our American political system's infighting can be directly traced back to our founding, when our Founding Fathers zealously painted everything that King George III did as malicious, intentional tyranny, rather than bumbling incompetence/typical political maneuvering. Our nation was founded on this lie. A good lie it was, but a lie nontheless. Americans have a tendency to turn every political event into a fight between good and evil. Because of this, when you have actual issues that need solving, people tune out because they are tired of the ups and downs of political hope. Trump was the first person to say things that broke through the apathetic normie conditioning. Trump gave people hope because he wasn't the same NeoCon toadie that dominated conservative thinking at the time. He talked about the outsourcing of jobs as though it was a bad thing, rather than cheering on corporate profits. The entire Republican establishment hated Trump from the day he announced his candidacy, and they've never stopped hating him. If you don't believe that, explain how Trump wasn't able to get anything done in the first two years of his term, despite having a Republican majority in Congress. The sudden "flip" that you're witnessing is nothing more than a removal of the mask they've been wearing this whole time.

There is no such thing as political truth when it comes out of the mouths of career politicians. It is nearly all fake and gay. It's kayfabe, brother. We're all marks. In the same way Hulk Hogan lets Hulkamania run wild all over Big Bossman on the stage, while in the back Terry Bollea and Ray Trailor have a beer, our politicians do the same thing. Some don't, and they won't be there forever. The system will expel them like a splinter out of a foot.

The riots in Congress, while I'm sure were spurred on by bad actors, contained people who were fed up with being made out to be the universal bad guy. The system showed every American where they factor in on the pecking order when they shot Ashli Babbet in the face, leaving her blood spilled on the floors of a building the Elite squat in, only being there because of the voters of this country. Thanks for the votes, now get the fuck out or I'm busting a cap in your ass.

The American Republic is a convenient fiction played out by grifters. At this point, enjoy the show.

Hastur

Post by Hastur » Fri Jan 08, 2021 5:17 pm

Twitter is purging like a deranged Marius now.

An nescis, mi fili, quantilla prudentia mundus regatur? - Axel Oxenstierna

Nie lügen die Menschen so viel wie nach einer Jagd, während eines Krieges oder vor Wahlen. - Otto von Bismarck

The Conservative

Post by The Conservative » Fri Jan 08, 2021 5:18 pm

Hastur wrote:
Fri Jan 08, 2021 5:17 pm
I'm expecting my account to be purged right along with it.
#NotOneRedCent

Hastur

Post by Hastur » Fri Jan 08, 2021 5:20 pm

Trump chose not to cross the Rubicon. It might have been the right decision.
Can they rig all the mid term elections? I guess so.

An nescis, mi fili, quantilla prudentia mundus regatur? - Axel Oxenstierna

Nie lügen die Menschen so viel wie nach einer Jagd, während eines Krieges oder vor Wahlen. - Otto von Bismarck

The Conservative

Post by The Conservative » Fri Jan 08, 2021 5:27 pm

Hastur wrote:
Fri Jan 08, 2021 5:20 pm
I expect no election to be honest anymore, they got away with stealing the biggest election in US history (A presidential election) what makes you think they are going to stop from this point forward?
#NotOneRedCent

C-Mag

Post by C-Mag » Fri Jan 08, 2021 5:29 pm

Hastur wrote:
Fri Jan 08, 2021 5:17 pm
Strategically, take out the opponents commo, then you can start the assault
PLATA O PLOMO

Don't fear authority, Fear Obedience

SuburbanFarmer

Post by SuburbanFarmer » Fri Jan 08, 2021 5:33 pm

Trump banned permanently, and Parler is being removed from Apples App Store.
SJWs are a natural consequence of corporatism.

Formerly GrumpyCatFace

https://youtu.be/CYbT8-rSqo0

The Conservative

Post by The Conservative » Fri Jan 08, 2021 5:43 pm

SuburbanFarmer wrote:
Fri Jan 08, 2021 5:33 pm
Trump banned permanently, and Parler is being removed from Apples App Store.
Lol. This is going to get interesting.
#NotOneRedCent

SilverEagle

Post by SilverEagle » Fri Jan 08, 2021 5:44 pm

The Conservative wrote:
Fri Jan 08, 2021 5:27 pm
Hastur wrote:
Fri Jan 08, 2021 5:20 pm
I expect no election to be honest anymore, they got away with stealing the biggest election in US history (A presidential election) what makes you think they are going to stop from this point forward?
That’s what I’ve been saying as well. The Republic is dead. I also love how nobody is pointing fingers at the judicial system. They are supposed to be the last (non-violent) line of defense. That’s why people broke into the Capital building. Honestly they’re lucky that is all that happened.
There is a time for good men to do bad things.

For fuck sake, 1984 is NOT an instruction manual!

:character-bowser: __________ :character-mario: :character-luigi:

SuburbanFarmer

Post by SuburbanFarmer » Fri Jan 08, 2021 5:52 pm

It seems that even flying the flag around your house is becoming a liability. My pizza guy didn’t seem to like it.
SJWs are a natural consequence of corporatism.

Formerly GrumpyCatFace

https://youtu.be/CYbT8-rSqo0