How much Voter Fraud do you think we will see this year?

Cid

Re: How much Voter Fraud do you think we will see this year?

Post by Cid » Mon Dec 21, 2020 12:13 pm

Martin Hash wrote:
Mon Dec 21, 2020 12:10 pm
Cid wrote:
Mon Dec 21, 2020 12:08 pm
Though, again, the internet solved it, so I'm not sure why they need a court order.
Who the fuck R U & Y R U pissing N my forum?
PFft, you ain't Martin Hash if you don't let your forum peeps have licences to piss. This ain't Dan Carlin's Gestapo Forums.

SuburbanFarmer

Post by SuburbanFarmer » Mon Dec 21, 2020 12:14 pm

Cid wrote:
Mon Dec 21, 2020 12:12 pm
I mean they wouldn't have to prove all ten million, cause lets face it, can't be bothered to prove it in Mexifornia where they just let Zombie Santa Anna import voters by the truck load. Its like less than a million in a few states, that they'd have to prove mind you. And reality, probably wouldn't need to do that, if the fraud is as big as they say it is, then a sampling would have produced some pretty glaring evidence. SO obviously whoever did the sampling is on it, and in the case of several states, that's the GOP.

IT WAS AN INSIDE JOB, DUN DUH DAAAAAH!
Indeed, the swamp spans both parties.

But statistical analysis of the published results has produced no shortage of glaring issues. So many in fact, that our media has gone full blitzkrieg to suppress any discussion of irregularities.

There’s a hell of a lot of smoke in here, but no fire I guess.
SJWs are a natural consequence of corporatism.

Formerly GrumpyCatFace

https://youtu.be/CYbT8-rSqo0

Cid

Post by Cid » Mon Dec 21, 2020 12:15 pm

SuburbanFarmer wrote:
Cid wrote:
Mon Dec 21, 2020 12:06 pm
Yeah, bunch of cowards that'll accept death threats from pro-Trumpers, and DO NOTHING, but will also fear the leftist mobs that can't make a molotov without dipping into their hipster vintage mason jar collection.

Sure that explains it. Leftists are famous for going after judges that issue court orders, cause leftists all have the best lawyers. They got all that sweet sweet doll moneh! And Soros! Dude just has infinite wealth. Not like the GOP and Trump, they are fucking broke after all of this. Spent every last dime on fighting the good fight.
Follow your own logic. The general populace is aware of an injustice, but cannot find remedy through the ‘justice system’. What do you suppose happens next in an armed society?
So you are suggesting, if I am correct, that the many millions of armed people, should go kill the GOP that betrayed Trump in these states? Or just the Democrats? I'd like clarification. Also, and again, because a judge didn't see evidence, that Trump's team couldn't be bothered to bring, though the internet did the work for them.

Martin Hash

Post by Martin Hash » Mon Dec 21, 2020 12:16 pm

Cid wrote:
Mon Dec 21, 2020 12:13 pm
Martin Hash wrote:
Cid wrote:
Mon Dec 21, 2020 12:08 pm
Though, again, the internet solved it, so I'm not sure why they need a court order.
PFft, you ain't Martin Hash if you don't let your forum peeps have licences to piss. This ain't Dan Carlin's Gestapo Forums.
It can be entertaining but that’s on you. The whole fucking world parrots the narrative; you gotta add something clever if you’re on that side of it.
Shamedia, Shamdemic, Shamucation, Shamlection, Shamconomy & Shamate Change

Cid

Post by Cid » Mon Dec 21, 2020 12:16 pm

SuburbanFarmer wrote:
Mon Dec 21, 2020 12:14 pm
Cid wrote:
I mean they wouldn't have to prove all ten million, cause lets face it, can't be bothered to prove it in Mexifornia where they just let Zombie Santa Anna import voters by the truck load. Its like less than a million in a few states, that they'd have to prove mind you. And reality, probably wouldn't need to do that, if the fraud is as big as they say it is, then a sampling would have produced some pretty glaring evidence. SO obviously whoever did the sampling is on it, and in the case of several states, that's the GOP.

But statistical analysis of the published results has produced no shortage of glaring issues. So many in fact, that our media has gone full blitzkrieg to suppress any discussion of irregularities.

Funny they didn't bring said statistical analysis with them to court!

SuburbanFarmer

Post by SuburbanFarmer » Mon Dec 21, 2020 12:16 pm

Cid wrote:
Mon Dec 21, 2020 12:15 pm
SuburbanFarmer wrote:
Cid wrote:
Mon Dec 21, 2020 12:06 pm
Yeah, bunch of cowards that'll accept death threats from pro-Trumpers, and DO NOTHING, but will also fear the leftist mobs that can't make a molotov without dipping into their hipster vintage mason jar collection.

Sure that explains it. Leftists are famous for going after judges that issue court orders, cause leftists all have the best lawyers. They got all that sweet sweet doll moneh! And Soros! Dude just has infinite wealth. Not like the GOP and Trump, they are fucking broke after all of this. Spent every last dime on fighting the good fight.
Follow your own logic. The general populace is aware of an injustice, but cannot find remedy through the ‘justice system’. What do you suppose happens next in an armed society?
So you are suggesting, if I am correct, that the many millions of armed people, should go kill the GOP that betrayed Trump in these states? Or just the Democrats? I'd like clarification. Also, and again, because a judge didn't see evidence, that Trump's team couldn't be bothered to bring, though the internet did the work for them.
Personally, I’d like to see those molotovs aimed squarely at the federal reserve, but it doesn’t take a crystal ball to see what’s coming.

Formerly GrumpyCatFace

SuburbanFarmer

Post by SuburbanFarmer » Mon Dec 21, 2020 12:17 pm

Cid wrote:
Mon Dec 21, 2020 12:16 pm
SuburbanFarmer wrote:
Cid wrote:

In fact they did. Video of which can be seen in this very thread which you have deemed to carpet bomb.

Can’t present evidence to a court that won’t hear the case though.

Formerly GrumpyCatFace

Cid

Post by Cid » Mon Dec 21, 2020 12:19 pm

Martin Hash wrote:
Cid wrote:
Martin Hash wrote:

It can be entertaining but that’s on you. The whole fucking world parrots the narrative; you gotta add something clever if you’re on that side of it.
Hey just being in the minority means you're right, right? Whole fucking world parrots the narrative (but obviously a majority of Americans voted from Trump) but all this evidence won't be seen in court because Trump's team is apparently dumber than a bag of hammers AND lazy.

Cid

Post by Cid » Mon Dec 21, 2020 12:20 pm

SuburbanFarmer wrote:
Mon Dec 21, 2020 12:17 pm
Cid wrote:
SuburbanFarmer wrote:

In fact they did. Video of which can be seen in this very thread which you have deemed to carpet bomb.

Can’t present evidence to a court that won’t hear the case though.
They were heard in over 30 courts, but I guess the Supreme Court is the only one that matters, so they were saving up!

Martin Hash

Post by Martin Hash » Mon Dec 21, 2020 12:22 pm

Cid wrote:
Mon Dec 21, 2020 12:19 pm
Martin Hash wrote:
Cid wrote:

Hey just being in the minority means you're right, right? Whole fucking world parrots the narrative (but obviously a majority of Americans voted from Trump) but all this evidence won't be seen in court because Trump's team is apparently dumber than a bag of hammers AND lazy.
Only 14 Commies conquered Cuba, and less than 100 took Russia. Where you been, equality & sanctimony doesn’t take big numbers.

As I said, White males are cowards. R U A White male?
Shamedia, Shamdemic, Shamucation, Shamlection, Shamconomy & Shamate Change