How much Voter Fraud do you think we will see this year?

Cid

Re: How much Voter Fraud do you think we will see this year?

Post by Cid » Mon Dec 21, 2020 11:41 am

Absolutely, I mean, it would be fucking embarrassing if you couldn't prove that shit by going through the rolls and bringing that evidence into court.

Xenophon

Post by Xenophon » Mon Dec 21, 2020 11:52 am

Cid wrote:
Mon Dec 21, 2020 11:41 am
Absolutely, I mean, it would be fucking embarrassing if you couldn't prove that shit by going through the rolls and bringing that evidence into court.
The judicial system is just as political and full of activists as every other sphere of public life. I'm not seeing judges do much.

Cid

Post by Cid » Mon Dec 21, 2020 11:56 am

Exactly, the GOP put a bunch of judges that won't support Trump. Sad really, they hate democracy. So much so that Trump's lawyers couldn't be bothered to bring such hard evidence with them before these political judges, or do much more than wave affidavits (some signed, some not, IRONICALLY (reference to another thread)) before cameras.

I'm sure they just didn't want to waste their time doing research, but did want to waste their time appearing in court. I mean if the internet solved it, its pretty piss poor representation, y'know if they didn't know the judicial system was rigged against them, which they obviously did.

SuburbanFarmer

Post by SuburbanFarmer » Mon Dec 21, 2020 12:02 pm

Cid wrote:
Mon Dec 21, 2020 11:56 am
Exactly, the GOP put a bunch of judges that won't support Trump. Sad really, they hate democracy. So much so that Trump's lawyers couldn't be bothered to bring such hard evidence with them before these political judges, or do much more than wave affidavits (some signed, some not, IRONICALLY (reference to another thread)) before cameras.

I'm sure they just didn't want to waste their time doing research, but did want to waste their time appearing in court. I mean if the internet solved it, its pretty piss poor representation, y'know if they didn't know the judicial system was rigged against them, which they obviously did.
Pretty hard to research government documents or internal comms, or audit ballots without a court order.

And when said court is scared to death of sending us into full-on civil war, thanks to Dem street mobs, the result is foregone.
SJWs are a natural consequence of corporatism.

Formerly GrumpyCatFace

https://youtu.be/CYbT8-rSqo0

Cid

Post by Cid » Mon Dec 21, 2020 12:06 pm

Yeah, bunch of cowards that'll accept death threats from pro-Trumpers, and DO NOTHING, but will also fear the leftist mobs that can't make a molotov without dipping into their hipster vintage mason jar collection.

Sure that explains it. Leftists are famous for going after judges that issue court orders, cause leftists all have the best lawyers. They got all that sweet sweet doll moneh! And Soros! Dude just has infinite wealth. Not like the GOP and Trump, they are fucking broke after all of this. Spent every last dime on fighting the good fight.

Cid

Post by Cid » Mon Dec 21, 2020 12:08 pm

Though, again, the internet solved it, so I'm not sure why they need a court order.

Martin Hash

Post by Martin Hash » Mon Dec 21, 2020 12:10 pm

Cid wrote:
Mon Dec 21, 2020 12:08 pm
Though, again, the internet solved it, so I'm not sure why they need a court order.
Who the fuck R U & Y R U pissing N my forum?
Shamedia, Shamdemic, Shamucation, Shamlection, Shamconomy & Shamate Change

Martin Hash

Post by Martin Hash » Mon Dec 21, 2020 12:10 pm

Mutterfukkers
Shamedia, Shamdemic, Shamucation, Shamlection, Shamconomy & Shamate Change

Cid

Post by Cid » Mon Dec 21, 2020 12:12 pm

I mean they wouldn't have to prove all ten million, cause lets face it, can't be bothered to prove it in Mexifornia where they just let Zombie Santa Anna import voters by the truck load. Its like less than a million in a few states, that they'd have to prove mind you. And reality, probably wouldn't need to do that, if the fraud is as big as they say it is, then a sampling would have produced some pretty glaring evidence. SO obviously whoever did the sampling is on it, and in the case of several states, that's the GOP.

IT WAS AN INSIDE JOB, DUN DUH DAAAAAH!

SuburbanFarmer

Post by SuburbanFarmer » Mon Dec 21, 2020 12:12 pm

Cid wrote:
Mon Dec 21, 2020 12:06 pm
Yeah, bunch of cowards that'll accept death threats from pro-Trumpers, and DO NOTHING, but will also fear the leftist mobs that can't make a molotov without dipping into their hipster vintage mason jar collection.

Sure that explains it. Leftists are famous for going after judges that issue court orders, cause leftists all have the best lawyers. They got all that sweet sweet doll moneh! And Soros! Dude just has infinite wealth. Not like the GOP and Trump, they are fucking broke after all of this. Spent every last dime on fighting the good fight.
Follow your own logic. The general populace is aware of an injustice, but cannot find remedy through the ‘justice system’. What do you suppose happens next in an armed society?
SJWs are a natural consequence of corporatism.

Formerly GrumpyCatFace

https://youtu.be/CYbT8-rSqo0