Post by The Conservative » Wed Sep 23, 2020 6:49 am

SuburbanFarmer wrote:
Wed Sep 23, 2020 5:53 am
Zlaxer wrote:
Wed Sep 23, 2020 5:43 am
SuburbanFarmer wrote:
Tue Sep 22, 2020 9:27 pm

1 - never mistake charity for weakness.
2 - it takes a lot more strength to hold the middle, than run shrieking off to the extremes and feel comforted.
When one side has gone over the cliff and the other is grasping a tree before the cliff, the middle is over the cliff.

I have no interest in sharing power with marxists - fuck them.
No, goofball. The Middle is the tree.
The middle that you claim today, is not the middle any more. That is what you are missing.
#NotOneRedCent

SuburbanFarmer

Re: Trump's SCOTUS

Post by SuburbanFarmer » Wed Sep 23, 2020 7:00 am

The Conservative wrote:
Wed Sep 23, 2020 6:49 am
SuburbanFarmer wrote:
Zlaxer wrote:
Wed Sep 23, 2020 5:43 am

When one side has gone over the cliff and the other is grasping a tree before the cliff, the middle is over the cliff.

I have no interest in sharing power with marxists - fuck them.
The middle that you claim today, is not the middle any more. That is what you are missing.
The vast, silent majority that's not up in arms either way is what I claim. I belong to a subset of that, that's actually intelligent enough to see what's going on.

This is all a distraction from the Collapse, due to hit very soon. Elites deflecting blame onto vague ideas like 'racism', and 'whiteness', while they transfer funds and families offshore from their burning wreckage.
SJWs are a natural consequence of corporatism.

Formerly GrumpyCatFace

https://youtu.be/CYbT8-rSqo0

Zlaxer

Post by Zlaxer » Wed Sep 23, 2020 7:08 am

SuburbanFarmer wrote:
Wed Sep 23, 2020 7:00 am
The Conservative wrote:
SuburbanFarmer wrote:

The vast, silent majority that's not up in arms either way is what I claim. I belong to a subset of that, that's actually intelligent enough to see what's going on.

This is all a distraction from the Collapse, due to hit very soon. Elites deflecting blame onto vague ideas like 'racism', and 'whiteness', while they transfer funds and families offshore from their burning wreckage.

Ever occur to you that the collapse and marxist take over are one in the same? Beef up social programs with the intent of destabilizing the government to make it easier to take out.

You are deluding yourself if you think the middle is a “reasonable” position anymore. So is going half Mao (say only 30 mill dead) a middle enough position?

I don’t think most agree with you.

Xenophon

Post by Xenophon » Wed Sep 23, 2020 7:11 am

SuburbanFarmer wrote:
The Conservative wrote:
SuburbanFarmer wrote:

I mean, if everything is a sign the collapse is about to happen, and you keep saying, "The Collapse is coming soon!" You're bound to be right eventually. That's not a bad strategy.

Zlaxer

Post by Zlaxer » Wed Sep 23, 2020 8:31 am

Xenophon wrote:
Wed Sep 23, 2020 7:11 am
SuburbanFarmer wrote:
The Conservative wrote:

I mean, if everything is a sign the collapse is about to happen, and you keep saying, "The Collapse is coming soon!" You're bound to be right eventually. That's not a bad strategy.

I agree with SF collapse should be happening soon - the problem is the system keeps comming up with new tricks, e.g., negative interest rates.

Eventually they will run out of tricks.

Xenophon

Post by Xenophon » Wed Sep 23, 2020 9:21 am

Zlaxer wrote:
Wed Sep 23, 2020 8:31 am
Xenophon wrote:
Wed Sep 23, 2020 7:11 am
SuburbanFarmer wrote:

I agree with SF collapse should be happening soon - the problem is the system keeps comming up with new tricks, e.g., negative interest rates.

Eventually they will run out of tricks.
We're in the collapse now. Collapses aren't sudden, they're gradual. By the time you recognize you've been living in a Collapse, it's either too late to change it or you never noticed it.

Hanarchy Montanarchy

Post by Hanarchy Montanarchy » Wed Sep 23, 2020 9:28 am

There is no collapse. All life is a constant and endless struggle against entropy, with adaptation being the only reliable "trick."

Bunch of wallowing cynics that can't handle adversity, the lot of you.
HAIL!

Her needs America so they won't just take his shit away like in some pussy non gun totting countries can happen.
-Hwen

apeman

Post by apeman » Wed Sep 23, 2020 9:33 am

Xenophon wrote:
Wed Sep 23, 2020 5:20 am
The thing about being the principled centrist in the room is that you are going to get caught in the crossfire. Zlaxer was 100% correct.

Can anyone honestly say that rational political discourse is even possible at this point? Who do you think started this nonsense? Obama spent 8 years laying the seeds for racial tension, when prior to 2008 society had been taking real steps toward addressing racism, not by placating the Joggers, but by encouraging a racial outlook that doesn't focus on the individual's race as an explanation for their behavior. Remember, the Rev. Jesse Jackson and Rev. Al Sharpton were seen as race-hucksters by most normies, the left included.

Problem is, that inherently favors the conservative mindset because it focuses on the individual having some sort of agency and responsibility for their lot in life. The democrats couldn't have that, and so pandered hard to their base (i.e. minorities and liberals) to the point where these groups could effectively avoid ALL responsibility and blame everything on whitey, and society gave them a positive reinforcement every time they did it. This has evolved toward anti-white rhetoric in every strata of society, and increasing persecution against whites. Ask anyone who has ever had to sit through an HR presentation.

The Left has opened Pandora's Box. You cannot have a rational discussion with someone who doesn't have an ideological foundation consisting of rationality. To do so is not only vain, but self-defeating. The Left doesn't act in good faith when considering their opponent's opinions, they simply have them destroyed. The Conservative Right are the only one's bloviating about "muh principles", and that is exactly why they are unable to consolidate their victories. If your principles end up allowing your interests to constantly be defeated because you're holding back, they aren't worth having.

We can have polite society again when we get rid of the snakes that infiltrate every corner of it. Until then, doing anything but going on the offensive is going to let the snakes sneak up on you.
It hurts, but Xeno is right

It is important to be fair and principled in life, but what about when you are forced into a game with a counter-party who refuses to be fair and principled? You lose, forever.

How do you cooperate with a counter-party who believes in the following: I beg for mercy when you are stronger because that is according to YOUR principles, I give no mercy when I am stronger because that is according to MY principles.

Zlaxer

Post by Zlaxer » Wed Sep 23, 2020 9:34 am

Hanarchy Montanarchy wrote:
Wed Sep 23, 2020 9:28 am
There is no collapse. All life is a constant and endless struggle against entropy, with adaptation being the only reliable "trick."

Overcoming adversity with grit and hard work is a tennant of white privilege. Fuck Yo privilege.

Hanarchy Montanarchy

Post by Hanarchy Montanarchy » Wed Sep 23, 2020 9:51 am

Zlaxer wrote:
Wed Sep 23, 2020 9:34 am
Hanarchy Montanarchy wrote:
Wed Sep 23, 2020 9:28 am

Overcoming adversity with grit and hard work is a tennant of white privilege. Fuck Yo privilege.
Hardly. A lot of, if not most, adversity is overcome by dumb luck - which is available to everybody.
HAIL!

Her needs America so they won't just take his shit away like in some pussy non gun totting countries can happen.
-Hwen