Trump's SCOTUS

SuburbanFarmer

Re: Trump's SCOTUS

Post by SuburbanFarmer » Tue Sep 22, 2020 9:27 pm

Zlaxer wrote:
Tue Sep 22, 2020 7:57 pm
@SF - despite your wishes - there is no more fucking middle. The middle is na-man’s land where the indecisive and meek get streamed by machine guns or blown to bits by mortars....
1 - never mistake charity for weakness.
2 - it takes a lot more strength to hold the middle, than run shrieking off to the extremes and feel comforted.
SJWs are a natural consequence of corporatism.

Formerly GrumpyCatFace

https://youtu.be/CYbT8-rSqo0

The Conservative

Post by The Conservative » Tue Sep 22, 2020 10:07 pm

Zlaxer wrote:
Tue Sep 22, 2020 7:31 pm
SuburbanFarmer wrote:
Tue Sep 22, 2020 4:49 pm
You sound worse than the Left right now.
I don’t care anymore. Most don’t. Every reaction gets an opposite reaction. I will do everything I can to protect the interests of my progeny. I know who the enemy is. Someday, you too will come to that view....

Or you will be erased by your enemies...

Natural law cannot be subverted.
Seems to me you finally have come to my way of thinking.

I was saying this how long ago?
#NotOneRedCent

The Conservative

Post by The Conservative » Tue Sep 22, 2020 10:09 pm

SuburbanFarmer wrote:
Tue Sep 22, 2020 9:27 pm
Zlaxer wrote:
@SF - despite your wishes - there is no more fucking middle. The middle is na-man’s land where the indecisive and meek get streamed by machine guns or blown to bits by mortars....
2 - it takes a lot more strength to hold the middle, than run shrieking off to the extremes and feel comforted.
Holding the middle is a way of saying you refuse to take a side.

I've always said you were never on the right side of this, and honestly your indecisiveness on picking a side proves that.

And what charity?
#NotOneRedCent

SuburbanFarmer

Post by SuburbanFarmer » Tue Sep 22, 2020 10:37 pm

The Conservative wrote:
Tue Sep 22, 2020 10:09 pm
SuburbanFarmer wrote:
Zlaxer wrote:
Holding the middle is a way of saying you refuse to take a side.

I've always said you were never on the right side of this, and honestly your indecisiveness on picking a side proves that.

And what charity?
Not indecisive whatsoever. Very firmly planted on the side of reason.

I give charity to both extremes, by listening and considering even the most absurd positions.

Formerly GrumpyCatFace

C-Mag

Post by C-Mag » Wed Sep 23, 2020 12:19 am

The GOP should methodically nominate and confirm this vacancy before the election, ignoring the Dems and whatever they will try.

Crush them.
Because they must be crushed.

Our problem is, the Dems and their establishment allies in the GOP haven't gotten the fucking message yet. You lost the 2016 election.

They have never accepted that, and continued as they are in control. They need to be crushed for them to accept their loss. Only after they this can they and we go on. Get the 6-3 Majority, Win Nov. 3rd, then add a couple more justices to make it at least 7-2, throw in another 150 Federal Judges across the nation and maybe they will get the message.
PLATA O PLOMO

Don't fear authority, Fear Obedience

Xenophon

Post by Xenophon » Wed Sep 23, 2020 5:20 am

The thing about being the principled centrist in the room is that you are going to get caught in the crossfire. Zlaxer was 100% correct.

Can anyone honestly say that rational political discourse is even possible at this point? Who do you think started this nonsense? Obama spent 8 years laying the seeds for racial tension, when prior to 2008 society had been taking real steps toward addressing racism, not by placating the Joggers, but by encouraging a racial outlook that doesn't focus on the individual's race as an explanation for their behavior. Remember, the Rev. Jesse Jackson and Rev. Al Sharpton were seen as race-hucksters by most normies, the left included.

Problem is, that inherently favors the conservative mindset because it focuses on the individual having some sort of agency and responsibility for their lot in life. The democrats couldn't have that, and so pandered hard to their base (i.e. minorities and liberals) to the point where these groups could effectively avoid ALL responsibility and blame everything on whitey, and society gave them a positive reinforcement every time they did it. This has evolved toward anti-white rhetoric in every strata of society, and increasing persecution against whites. Ask anyone who has ever had to sit through an HR presentation.

The Left has opened Pandora's Box. You cannot have a rational discussion with someone who doesn't have an ideological foundation consisting of rationality. To do so is not only vain, but self-defeating. The Left doesn't act in good faith when considering their opponent's opinions, they simply have them destroyed. The Conservative Right are the only one's bloviating about "muh principles", and that is exactly why they are unable to consolidate their victories. If your principles end up allowing your interests to constantly be defeated because you're holding back, they aren't worth having.

We can have polite society again when we get rid of the snakes that infiltrate every corner of it. Until then, doing anything but going on the offensive is going to let the snakes sneak up on you.

SuburbanFarmer

Post by SuburbanFarmer » Wed Sep 23, 2020 5:42 am

I come here for semi-rational discourse. I don’t feel a need to ‘fix’ anybody’s opinion, if they won’t listen to an argument.

I’m more or less on your side. I just won’t get up in arms and talk shit about civil war. The consequences of that are too terrible to contemplate.

But I do remember when the Right most certainly showed it’s collective Ass during the last administration. There is no shortage of imbeciles on both sides. And that will forever prevent me from ‘declaring a side’ and railing against The Evil Ones.

The only evil ones are the idiots that know better and don’t act like adults.

Formerly GrumpyCatFace

Zlaxer

Post by Zlaxer » Wed Sep 23, 2020 5:43 am

SuburbanFarmer wrote:
Zlaxer wrote:
When one side has gone over the cliff and the other is grasping a tree before the cliff, the middle is over the cliff.

I have no interest in sharing power with marxists - fuck them.

Zlaxer

Post by Zlaxer » Wed Sep 23, 2020 5:46 am

SuburbanFarmer wrote:
Wed Sep 23, 2020 5:42 am
I come here for semi-rational discourse. I don’t feel a need to ‘fix’ anybody’s opinion, if they won’t listen to an argument.

I’m more or less on your side. I just won’t get up in arms and talk shit about civil war. The consequences of that are too terrible to contemplate.

But I do remember when the Right most certainly showed it’s collective Ass during the last administration. There is no shortage of imbeciles on both sides. And that will forever prevent me from ‘declaring a side’ and railing against The Evil Ones.

The only evil ones are the idiots that know better and don’t act like adults.

“War is not the ugliest of things....“

SuburbanFarmer

Post by SuburbanFarmer » Wed Sep 23, 2020 5:53 am

Zlaxer wrote:
Wed Sep 23, 2020 5:43 am
SuburbanFarmer wrote:
Zlaxer wrote:
When one side has gone over the cliff and the other is grasping a tree before the cliff, the middle is over the cliff.

I have no interest in sharing power with marxists - fuck them.
No, goofball. The Middle is the tree.

Formerly GrumpyCatFace