2020 General Election Predictions

C-Mag

Re: 2020 General Election Predictions

Post by C-Mag » Tue Sep 08, 2020 5:02 pm

What's Project Veritas doing the final edits on for October ???
PLATA O PLOMO

Don't fear authority, Fear Obedience

AverageJoe

Post by AverageJoe » Tue Sep 08, 2020 6:24 pm

Am I in a bizarro world or am I really watching the DNC today trying to flip the script on "Defund the Police" and the riots? You literally have Biden and Sharpton claiming that it was Trumps plan (Defund the police) all along and how foolish that is.

Meanwhile, Biden's #2 killed the #MeToo movement in one swift stroke by praising the rapist Jacob Blake as a hero.

What the Fucking Fuck is going on?

I mean, they have to be actively trying to lose this election right? They really don't believe that no one paid attention over the last 5 months with these riots and 30+ deaths?

Oh and Trump evaporated Biden's lead in Florida. They are tied today but give it another two weeks and watch the mass confusion set in with the DNC minions as they try to piece together what the hell happened.

My bet: Election fraud claims will begin before the end of the month. Hearings will be called by the House in October. Pelosi will float the idea of holding off the election until the investigation continues.

This election will be studied for the next century.

Ph64

Post by Ph64 » Tue Sep 08, 2020 7:04 pm

AverageJoe wrote:
Tue Sep 08, 2020 6:24 pm
Only if Trump wins. If not, the Ministry of Truth will be feverishly rewriting the official story to match their version of events.
"People don't like to be meddled with. We tell them what to do, what to think, don't run, don't walk. We're in their homes and in their heads and we haven't the right. We're meddlesome."

C-Mag

Post by C-Mag » Tue Sep 08, 2020 9:07 pm

The Conservative wrote:
Tue Sep 08, 2020 10:47 am

And yet, places like NY, MA and CA will carry his old, wrinkly ass, and vapid mind to the WH, if they have any, say about it. There are enough people that don't care that he is a vegetable in waiting, they just are Never Trumpers. There are enough of them, and with enough shit going down as we know it today, that we can't guarantee a Trump win.

Absolutely cannot guarantee a Trump win. I just believe that people that earn it, will come out on top. Biden isn't being challenged at all in interviews. Occasionally an interviewer will go off script or a man on the street will get a question in. When that happens, Joe turns into a smoldering pile of shit. We get classic lines like............. 'You Aint Black'.

These things add up. I don't believe the polls, I don't believe all the Bullshit. It's easier to demoralize the Right, than get anyone enthusiastic about Biden. He pulls a smaller crowd than Hillary.
PLATA O PLOMO

C-Mag

Post by C-Mag » Tue Sep 08, 2020 9:21 pm

AverageJoe wrote:
Am I in a bizarro world or am I really watching the DNC today trying to flip the script on "Defund the Police" and the riots? You literally have Biden and Sharpton claiming that it was Trumps plan (Defund the police) all along and how foolish that is.

Meanwhile, Biden's #2 killed the #MeToo movement in one swift stroke by praising the rapist Jacob Blake as a hero.

I mean, they have to be actively trying to lose this election right? They really don't believe that no one paid attention over the last 5 months with these riots and 30+ deaths ?

Oh and Trump evaporated Biden's lead in Florida. They are tied today but give it another two weeks and watch the mass confusion set in with the DNC minions as they try to piece together what the hell happened.

My bet: Election fraud claims will begin before the end of the month. Hearings will be called by the House in October. Pelosi will float the idea of holding off the election until the investigation continues.

They are completely shameless, seemingly mindless, and completely desperate.

They wouldn't have gotten Joe out of the basement if they didn't absolutely have to. They wouldn't risk alienating the Marxists in the street if they didn't absolutely have to. Is it possible that their internal polling is devastating, that they suddenly found out the winning message in 2020 is Trumps message and they are trying to make it there's ?
PLATA O PLOMO

SuburbanFarmer

Post by SuburbanFarmer » Tue Sep 08, 2020 11:00 pm

C-Mag wrote:
Tue Sep 08, 2020 9:21 pm
AverageJoe wrote:

I mean, they have to be actively trying to lose this election right? They really don't believe that no one paid attention over the last 5 months with these riots and 30+ deaths ?

They are completely shameless, seemingly mindless, and completely desperate.

They wouldn't have gotten Joe out of the basement if they didn't absolutely have to. They wouldn't risk alienating the Marxists in the street if they didn't absolutely have to. Is it possible that their internal polling is devastating, that they suddenly found out the winning message in 2020 is Trumps message and they are trying to make it there's ?
That’s my guess. They’re losing horribly, if the MSM can only paint a ‘tie’.
SJWs are a natural consequence of corporatism.

Formerly GrumpyCatFace

https://youtu.be/CYbT8-rSqo0

C-Mag

Post by C-Mag » Wed Sep 09, 2020 12:19 am

They definitely have a plan, they have an idea on how many votes they can generate and still sell it as legit.

One of my favorite scenes in Gangs of New York is the election scenes showing voter fraud.

Pretty much how I see 2020 rolling out. How do we avoid the violence and craziness so many are predicting and the Dems are preparing us for? A decisive victory on election night, that the Dems can't overcome legitimately.

What's legitimate, anything under 100% voter turnout being counted. Note: LA county has 117% of eligible voters registered right now.
PLATA O PLOMO

SuburbanFarmer

Post by SuburbanFarmer » Wed Sep 09, 2020 5:25 am

C-Mag wrote:
Wed Sep 09, 2020 12:19 am
They definitely have a plan, they have an idea on how many votes they can generate and still sell it as legit.

One of my favorite scenes in Gangs of New York is the election scenes showing voter fraud.

Pretty much how I see 2020 rolling out. How do we avoid the violence and craziness so many are predicting and the Dems are preparing us for? A decisive victory on election night, that the Dems can't overcome legitimately.

What's legitimate, anything under 100% voter turnout being counted. Note: LA county has 117% of eligible voters registered right now.
What makes you think that they care about the actual vote count?
SJWs are a natural consequence of corporatism.

Formerly GrumpyCatFace

https://youtu.be/CYbT8-rSqo0

PartyOf5

Post by PartyOf5 » Wed Sep 09, 2020 5:51 am

There will be more vote fraud this November than ever before. It's just a matter of which side wins the war on it.

The commies rioting in the streets and the Democrat leaders are trying to redefine the English language. Racist to them means white person. Up is down, wet is dry. They will lie and call it the truth because the truth to them is whatever they say it is at the time. TDS has caused them to completely lose their minds and any ability to think logically is gone.

All that matters to them now are their goals. Get rid of Trump. Burn everything down and take control. Reparations. By any means necessary.

Martin Hash

Post by Martin Hash » Wed Sep 09, 2020 7:58 am

PartyOf5 wrote:
Wed Sep 09, 2020 5:51 am
There will be more vote fraud this November than ever before. It's just a matter of which side wins the war on it.

The commies rioting in the streets and the Democrat leaders are trying to redefine the English language. Racist to them means white person. Up is down, wet is dry. They will lie and call it the truth because the truth to them is whatever they say it is at the time. TDS has caused them to completely lose their minds and any ability to think logically is gone.

All that matters to them now are their goals. Get rid of Trump. Burn everything down and take control. Reparations. By any means necessary.
It's not like we couldn't see it coming or prepare for it; these are always the tactics of Communists.
Shamedia, Shamdemic, Shamucation, Shamlection, Shamconomy & Shamate Change