FUCK THE PRC

BjornP

Re: FUCK THE PRC

Post by BjornP » Tue May 05, 2020 12:24 am

C-Mag wrote:
Tue May 05, 2020 12:07 am
The last time 17 US intel agencies agreed on something it was Trump colluding with Russia.

They are a little like ZeroHedge. Gotta be right sometime. But how can you trust what they say.
The only reason you can't trust ZeroHedge, though, is... that they collude with Russia. But that is of course also an accusation of collusion with Russia, soooo... ergo ZeroHedge really IS trustworthy.

I'm so frigging logical you can call me Spock. :ugeek:
Hanarchy Montanarchy wrote:
Tue May 05, 2020 12:15 am
Whoa now!

I'm cool, man. I renounce my former statements - they were made in error and confusion. I think Xi is cool. He is master troll, and president for life, as it should be.
Glad to see you finally embrace Chinese Liberty. :clap: And yes, everyone (who loves Freedom) knows that only Communists would find this is unfunny:

Ah, Xi... you loveable, funny man, you.
Fame is not flattery. Respect is not agreement.

Montegriffo

Post by Montegriffo » Tue May 05, 2020 3:52 am

DBTrek wrote:
Mon May 04, 2020 7:27 pm
Montegriffo wrote:
Wed Apr 15, 2020 12:02 pm
s that looks more like vandalism than art to me. The wolf was better.

More vandalism for ya
(Beer and chalk, baby. The magic combination)
Nicer, patriotism is the last refuge of the scoundrel though. ;)
For legal reasons, we are not threatening to destroy U.S. government property with our glorious medieval siege engine. But if we wanted to, we could. But we won’t. But we could.

PartyOf5

Post by PartyOf5 » Tue May 05, 2020 5:39 am

BjornP wrote:
Tue May 05, 2020 12:24 am
C-Mag wrote:
Tue May 05, 2020 12:07 am
The last time 17 US intel agencies agreed on something it was Trump colluding with Russia.

They are a little like ZeroHedge. Gotta be right sometime. But how can you trust what they say.
The only reason you can't trust ZeroHedge, though, is... that they collude with Russia. But that is of course also an accusation of collusion with Russia, soooo... ergo ZeroHedge really IS trustworthy.
The only reason you need to not trust ZeroHedge is that SF trusts them.

DBTrek

Post by DBTrek » Tue May 05, 2020 8:20 am

Montegriffo wrote:
Tue May 05, 2020 3:52 am
More vandalism for ya
Well, we can’t all be enlightened, misanthropic, nihilists. That market is over saturated anyway.

;)
"Hey varmints, don't mess with a guy that's riding a buffalo"

Montegriffo

Post by Montegriffo » Tue May 05, 2020 9:56 am

DBTrek wrote:
Tue May 05, 2020 8:20 am
Montegriffo wrote:
Tue May 05, 2020 3:52 am
More vandalism for ya
Well, we can’t all be enlightened, misanthropic, nihilists. That market is over saturated anyway.

;)
I don't think misanthropic is fair. :snooty:
For legal reasons, we are not threatening to destroy U.S. government property with our glorious medieval siege engine. But if we wanted to, we could. But we won’t. But we could.

DBTrek

Post by DBTrek » Tue May 05, 2020 10:11 am

When one wholeheartedly embraces policies and positions that degrade the human condition and ultimately lead to mass executions and gulags, "misanthropic" is fair.
"Hey varmints, don't mess with a guy that's riding a buffalo"

Montegriffo

Post by Montegriffo » Tue May 05, 2020 11:23 am

DBTrek wrote:
Tue May 05, 2020 10:11 am
When one wholeheartedly embraces policies and positions that degrade the human condition and ultimately lead to mass executions and gulags, "misanthropic" is fair.
Mass executions and gulags?
I think that you, sir, are grossly misrepresenting my position.
I'm not playing these games anymore.
Have a nice day.

BjornP

Post by BjornP » Tue May 05, 2020 1:18 pm

PartyOf5 wrote:
Tue May 05, 2020 5:39 am
BjornP wrote:
Tue May 05, 2020 12:24 am

The only reason you need to not trust ZeroHedge is that SF trusts them.
Hmm, that does look reasonable, but good logic must involve as many possible assumptions as possible.
One might deduce that because SF is generally not very well informed about world events, politics, history, etc. and he trusts ZH, ZH can't be very trustworthy, but instead we must conclude this:

ZH isn't generally used by leftists, and is villified in leftist circles. Therefore, SF must be a right-winger. Which means he is not a left-winger. And because left-wingers are not trustworthy, SF is trustworthy. Conclusion: ZH must be trustworthy.
Fame is not flattery. Respect is not agreement.

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Tue May 05, 2020 3:16 pm

Here I was thinking it was just the Wuhan and North Carolina lab fucking with this virus. Chris Martenson identifies at least two other labs doing this specific GoF research on the RaTG13 virus (the virus from which the covid virus was derived by splicing in that "polybasic cleavage site"). I wonder if we will ever actually figure out which lab leaked it.

We also can add France to the list of regions that possibly had infections prior to the Wuhan epidemic as well.

https://www.reuters.com/article/us-heal ... SKBN22H15R

It would be very interesting to run antibody tests on old blood donations.

SuburbanFarmer

Post by SuburbanFarmer » Tue May 05, 2020 6:48 pm

BjornP wrote:
Tue May 05, 2020 1:18 pm
SF is generally not very well informed about world events, politics, history, etc.
dafuq? :lol:
SJWs are a natural consequence of corporatism.

Formerly GrumpyCatFace

https://youtu.be/CYbT8-rSqo0