Thu Apr 23, 2020 5:37 am
Coming from the dude who hits on women at work far more than I ever have
:lol:

Monte actually told a funny joke for once, that's growth son, keep it up Monte
Monte is right about one thing

This can't be in anyway creepy,

you have to know this chick is not going to blow you up for hitting on her

I'm just assuming you know
I'd be shocked if she did, she really does not seem the type to blow up over anything that isn't a huge deal

It's just asking for a date if she doesn't have a real deal boyfriend, if I get anything worse than a polite turn down, that would be mind blowing
*yip*

Smitty-48

Re: SARS Pt. 2 - Wuhan Boogaloo

Post by Smitty-48 » Thu Apr 23, 2020 7:00 am

StCapps wrote:
Thu Apr 23, 2020 6:57 am
Smitty-48 wrote:
Thu Apr 23, 2020 6:51 am
StCapps wrote:
Thu Apr 23, 2020 5:37 am
Coming from the dude who hits on women at work far more than I ever have
:lol:

Monte actually told a funny joke for once, that's growth son, keep it up Monte

I'd be shocked if she did, she really does not seem the type to blow up over anything that isn't a huge deal

It's just asking for a date if she doesn't have a real deal boyfriend, if I get anything worse than a polite turn down, that would be mind blowing
It's your call, I'm just assuming you know this broad to know

I don't know what the rules are these days

My Da picked his second wife up at work, in the 1980's tho
Nec Aspera Terrent

StCapps

Post by StCapps » Thu Apr 23, 2020 7:04 am

Smitty-48 wrote:
Thu Apr 23, 2020 7:00 am
StCapps wrote:
Smitty-48 wrote:
Thu Apr 23, 2020 6:51 am

I don't know what the rules are
She is a sweetie, she not the type to fly off the handle because some one says she's sweet and asks her out

If she was going to flip out, she would have reacted a lot more poorly to being asked if she had a boyfriend the first time, instead of giving the vague answer she did and then being way more into talking to me the very next shift
Last edited by StCapps on Thu Apr 23, 2020 7:05 am, edited 1 time in total.
*yip*

Smitty-48

Post by Smitty-48 » Thu Apr 23, 2020 7:05 am

StCapps wrote:
Thu Apr 23, 2020 7:04 am
Smitty-48 wrote:
StCapps wrote:

She is a sweetie, she not the type to fly off the handle because some one says she's sweet and asks her out

If she was going to flip out, she would have reacted a lot more poorly to be asked if she had a boyfriend the first time, instead of giving the answer she did and then being way more into talking to me the very next shift
If you're happy I'm happy

It's not the army, you're not her boss, so I would go for ut
Nec Aspera Terrent

Smitty-48

Post by Smitty-48 » Thu Apr 23, 2020 7:11 am

Bottom line, you're 31, you don't actually have unlimited time to find a young baby factory

Have to hit on some broad sometime, can't be a monk

By your age I was basically married already
Last edited by Smitty-48 on Thu Apr 23, 2020 7:13 am, edited 1 time in total.
Nec Aspera Terrent

StCapps

Post by StCapps » Thu Apr 23, 2020 7:13 am

Smitty-48 wrote:
Thu Apr 23, 2020 7:05 am
StCapps wrote:
Smitty-48 wrote:

If she was going to flip out, she would have reacted a lot more poorly to be asked if she had a boyfriend the first time, instead of giving the answer she did and then being way more into talking to me the very next shift

We don't even work for the same employer

I asked when she'd be in next and she doesn't know but immediately added that she's going to be picking up a bunch of shifts where I work for next four weeks or so, maybe even full time hours. Then I playfully feigned like I was disappointed this wasn't the last I'd see of her, in way that was obvious I was joking, and she laughed and "yeah, no, I'll be around", then she came to say bye to me at the end of the shift, twice before she left
*yip*

Smitty-48

Post by Smitty-48 » Thu Apr 23, 2020 7:14 am

StCapps wrote:
Thu Apr 23, 2020 7:13 am
Smitty-48 wrote:
StCapps wrote:

I asked when she'd be in next and she doesn't know but immediately added that she's going to be picking up a bunch of shifts where I work for next four weeks or so, maybe even full time hours. Then I playfully feigned like I was disappointed this wasn't the last I'd see of her, in way that was obvious I was joking, and she laughed and "yeah, no, I'll be around", then she came to say bye to me at the end of the shift, twice before she left
Just keep charming & disarming

I honestly don't know what's it like to get stabbed in the back by a chick I was hitting on,

never happened to me, so this is not my area of expertise

I've never hit on chicks in this enviroment now, last time I hit on a chick, it was the 20th century
Nec Aspera Terrent

StCapps

Post by StCapps » Thu Apr 23, 2020 7:22 am

Smitty-48 wrote:
Thu Apr 23, 2020 7:14 am
StCapps wrote:
Thu Apr 23, 2020 7:13 am
Smitty-48 wrote:

Just keep charming & disarming

I honestly don't know what's it like to get stabbed in the back by a chick I was hitting on, never happened to me
I never been stabbed in the back either

Also when she left, and walked past the window of the office, I saw her looking at me out of the corner of my eye

No way she flips out, ain't no chick I ever met is creeped out by someone she acts that way around

Even if she was hypothetical speaking, entertaining Monte's trolling for just a second, I still don't think she'd flip out, just get real awkward and stop talking to me when she didn't have to for work related reasons entirely. That would be the worst case scenario in a situation that really doesn't seem to be the case

Nah dude, this note is going to soak her panties
*yip*

StCapps

Post by StCapps » Thu Apr 23, 2020 7:27 am

The worst case scenario that has any chance of happening is that I get friendzoned because the guy she's "involved with" is actually the real deal boyfriend, and she's one of the very few chicks who ever had a real deal boyfriend and only wanted to say that "yeah..... I'm involved with someone" about him when asked about it directly
Last edited by StCapps on Thu Apr 23, 2020 7:29 am, edited 2 times in total.
*yip*

Smitty-48

Post by Smitty-48 » Thu Apr 23, 2020 7:28 am

StCapps wrote:
Thu Apr 23, 2020 7:22 am

Nah dude, this note is going to soak her panties
It always worked for me, at the very least I got a call,

even just to say thanks for the note, that's sweet, but I have a boyfriend, maybe some other time.
Nec Aspera Terrent