Re: SARS Pt. 2 - Wuhan Boogaloo

Post by StCapps » Sat Apr 18, 2020 11:44 am

Smitty-48 wrote:
Sat Apr 18, 2020 10:50 am
StCapps wrote:
Sat Apr 18, 2020 10:48 am
Smitty-48 wrote:
Sat Apr 18, 2020 10:47 am

The test doesn't do much for you anyway, you are JRJ protected, so no worries either way
Yeah doesn't do anything for me, but the residents I might be spreading it to might give a shit, thankfully for them I take all the precautions anyway
C'est le guerre, not your call, your role is to protect the nurses as best you can
Indeed, it doesn't bother me, I always make sure to have all my PPE on around the other nurses, especially the QT's, I don't want them getting sick because of me.

Speaking of, I called that night nurse who gave me her number, she's feeling pretty sick, she's been sleeping pretty much the entire time since she left work early, I think she's definitely got the Commie Cooties, she just got swabbed today. She's married, but we did talk for a good 35 minutes, apparently all her cute friends are taken she claims, but whatever, decent conversation anyway.

She knows BB Eyes QT, she's 45 apparently, and she asked what my vision for the future was, so I told her, and then mentioned that there was cute nurses at work so things were looking up, and then she brought up BB Eyes QT, and I mentioned I thought she was cute, and she tried to dissuade me by bring up that her kids are like 20 and bringing up her age, and I said, "ya but she's still cute though", and absolutely no mention of her being taken even though I literally just brought it up. So that's encouraging.
Last edited by StCapps on Sat Apr 18, 2020 11:49 am, edited 1 time in total.
*yip*

Smitty-48

Post by Smitty-48 » Sat Apr 18, 2020 11:49 am

StCapps wrote:
Sat Apr 18, 2020 11:44 am
Smitty-48 wrote:
StCapps wrote:
Sat Apr 18, 2020 10:48 am
Yeah doesn't do anything for me, but the residents I might be spreading it to might give a shit, thankfully for them I take all the precautions anyway
C'est le guerre, not your call, your role is to protect the nurses as best you can
Indeed, it doesn't bother me, I always make sure to have all my PPE on around the other nurses, especially the QT's, I don't want them getting sick because of me.

Speaking of, I called that night nurse who gave me her number, she's feeling pretty sick, she's been sleeping pretty much the entire time since she left work early, I think she's definitely got the Commie Cooties. She's married, but we did talk for a good 35 minutes, apparently all her cute friends are taken she claims, but whatever, decent conversation anyway.

She knows BB Eyes QT, she's 45 apparently, and she asked what my vision for the future was, so I told her, and then mentioned that there was cute nurses at work so things were looking up, and then she's brought up BB Eyes QT, and I mentioned I thought she was cute, and she tried to dissuade me by bring up that her kids are like 20 and bringing up her age, and I said, "ya but she's still cute though", and absolutely no mention of her being taken even though I literally just brought it up. So that's encouraging.
Just because fucking without love lacks grace, doesn't mean it's not good for morale

Wartime conditions in the Blitz

Love like there is no tomorrow

She's got the fuck me bat signal up

Life is like a movie, be your own director, make it happen, the way that you want it

If you're going out, go out on your terms, and go down swinging

Ain't nothing to it, RCR Battleschool made me do it

Nec Aspera Terrent

StCapps

Post by StCapps » Sat Apr 18, 2020 11:51 am

Smitty-48 wrote:
Sat Apr 18, 2020 11:49 am
StCapps wrote:
Sat Apr 18, 2020 11:44 am
Smitty-48 wrote:

Speaking of, I called that night nurse who gave me her number, she's feeling pretty sick, she's been sleeping pretty much the entire time since she left work early, I think she's definitely got the Commie Cooties. She's married, but we did talk for a good 35 minutes, apparently all her cute friends are taken she claims, but whatever, decent conversation anyway.

She knows BB Eyes QT, she's 45 apparently, and she asked what my vision for the future was, so I told her, and then mentioned that there was cute nurses at work so things were looking up, and then she's brought up BB Eyes QT, and I mentioned I thought she was cute, and she tried to dissuade me by bring up that her kids are like 20 and bringing up her age, and I said, "ya but she's still cute though", and absolutely no mention of her being taken even though I literally just brought it up. So that's encouraging.
Just because fucking without love lacks grace, doesn't mean it's not good for morale

Wartime conditions in the Blitz

Love like there is no tomorrow

She's got the fuck me bat signal up

Life is like a movie, be your own director, make it happen, the way that you want it

If you're going out, go out on your terms, and go down swinging

Ain't nothing to it, RCR Battleschool made me do it

Midnight Brown knows, Live Life Like You're Gonna Write A Song About It
*yip*

Smitty-48

Post by Smitty-48 » Sat Apr 18, 2020 11:59 am

StCapps wrote:
Sat Apr 18, 2020 11:51 am
I wouldn't be rude, I wouldn't be crass, I would be sweet about it

But I would try to close the deal in real time

I would be upfront about it

This is war, I could die, you could die

I want to go out on my own terms, how bout you ?

Maybe we can't have it all right now, but we can have a taste

Firestorm of Rap Music

Nec Aspera Terrent

StCapps

Post by StCapps » Sat Apr 18, 2020 12:05 pm

Smitty-48 wrote:
Sat Apr 18, 2020 11:59 am
StCapps wrote:
Sat Apr 18, 2020 11:51 am
I wouldn't be rude, I wouldn't be crass, I would be sweet about it

But I would try to close the deal in real time

I would be upfront about it

This is war, I could die, you could die

I want to go out on my own terms, how bout you ?

Maybe we can't have it all right now, but we can have a taste

Firestorm of Rap Music

Yeah well the song is a bit of a parody, hence the crass and rude parts, where as I would be angling for sweet and from the heart, like you say

Having the sword of damocles hanging overhead is actually very liberating, some people just handle it the wrong way and can't remember the little things in life they say make life worth living. I'm looking at you Tony Soprano, Smitty's got this shit down
*yip*

Smitty-48

Post by Smitty-48 » Sat Apr 18, 2020 12:08 pm

StCapps wrote:
Sat Apr 18, 2020 12:05 pm
Yeah well the song is a bit of a parody, hence the crass and rude parts, were as I would be angling for sweet and from the heart, like you say
Oh, young niggah, once you get them in the bed, then you can be rude & crass, don't fret

Make them say it all out loud too

They want to be treated like a lady, of course

But once the lady give you green light, green light

You fuck the daiseys out of her hard and every which way from Sunday

Chicks dig it like dat, homey, trust me on this

Nec Aspera Terrent

StCapps

Post by StCapps » Sat Apr 18, 2020 12:10 pm

Smitty-48 wrote:
Sat Apr 18, 2020 12:08 pm
StCapps wrote:
Sat Apr 18, 2020 12:05 pm
Yeah well the song is a bit of a parody, hence the crass and rude parts, were as I would be angling for sweet and from the heart, like you say
Oh, young niggah, once you get them in the bed, then you can be rude & crass, don't fret

Make them say it all out loud too

They want to be treated like a lady, of course

But once the lady give you green light, green light

You fuck the daiseys out of her hard and every which way from Sunday

Chicks dig it like dat, homey, trust me on this

Oh I know, once I get them in bed, then I can go there, but gotta let them start chasing hard first, then they really get into rude and crass yet charming and disarming, and then you make em' get real dirty in bed

Two steps forward, one step back

Slow is smooth, smooth is fast

Wash, rinse and repeat
Last edited by StCapps on Sat Apr 18, 2020 12:16 pm, edited 1 time in total.
*yip*

Smitty-48

Post by Smitty-48 » Sat Apr 18, 2020 12:15 pm

StCapps wrote:
Sat Apr 18, 2020 12:10 pm

Two steps forward, one step back

Slow is smooth, smooth is fast

Wash, rinse and repeat
Like Patty Mahomes

If you see the opening, you just go for it

Shoots lasers from his eyes

Play Action

Nec Aspera Terrent

Smitty-48

Post by Smitty-48 » Sat Apr 18, 2020 12:20 pm

I had a business mentor too

I worked for this rich guy for awhile

Really rich, owned a Canadian company, then took it IPO in America

I was like his driver/bodyguard/bag man

The most important lesson he taught me ?

Just ask for the deal

Straight up ask them to buy, and buy right now, what can we do to get this done, today ?

Qui Ose Gagne
Nec Aspera Terrent