SARS Pt. 2 - Wuhan Boogaloo

Smitty-48

Re: SARS Pt. 2 - Wuhan Boogaloo

Post by Smitty-48 » Mon Apr 13, 2020 11:47 pm

StCapps wrote:
Mon Apr 13, 2020 11:43 pm
That's actually the number one reason I like hanging out with her, the more I see the scared in her, the easier it will be to find the one when she does come along, so I don't miss her when she comes

Plus maybe she knows the one, that would be convenient
She is the archetype, you want to go younger tho, she's a little old to be making babies with

If she just has a boyfriend, there's something holding her back there, what could it be ?
Nec Aspera Terrent

StCapps

Post by StCapps » Mon Apr 13, 2020 11:50 pm

SuburbanFarmer wrote:
Mon Apr 13, 2020 11:45 pm
StCapps wrote:
Mon Apr 13, 2020 11:41 pm
An example being set of a loveless marriage, not great, bob

That makes the kids less trusting and more likely to believe that they have to settle because they don't have their parents showing them a loving long lasting relationship is possible, so they are more likely to doubt the existence of it

A father who won't give up on a marriage that is in rough shape is admirable and all, but when there is no hope of salvaging any love from the situation, that's going to lead to them being more jaded as a result
The idea is that they’ll be a lot less jaded than growing up with a bitchy mother that sees them on weekends, or their grandparents. I’m not Gods gift to parenting, but I am definitely a positive influence on them.

Don’t really need your advice, but the world changes when you meet your son.
You should have thought about damage control before you knocked up the wrong chick, let alone every subsequent knocking up a woman you are in a loving relationship. Now you are trapped, trying to prevent an inevitable messy divorce, that you won't be able to shelter them from forever

Shame
*yip*

StCapps

Post by StCapps » Mon Apr 13, 2020 11:51 pm

Smitty-48 wrote:
Mon Apr 13, 2020 11:47 pm
StCapps wrote:
That's actually the number one reason I like hanging out with her, the more I see the scared in her, the easier it will be to find the one when she does come along, so I don't miss her when she comes

She is the archetype, you want to go younger tho, she's a little old to be making babies with

If she just has a boyfriend, there's something holding her back there, what could it be ?
Not sure, but my hunch is that she doesn't want to have kids, and if she does the clock is ticking
*yip*

Smitty-48

Post by Smitty-48 » Mon Apr 13, 2020 11:52 pm

All that matters is marrying the right woman

It's not like me and my wife had money when we met

She was deep in debt, I made army NCO pay

Didn't matter, it was a beautiful love affair

Twenty years later we have money now, but without the love affair, it would be all for nought
Nec Aspera Terrent

StCapps

Post by StCapps » Mon Apr 13, 2020 11:53 pm

Montegriffo wrote:
StCapps wrote:
Mon Apr 13, 2020 11:41 pm
An example being set of a loveless marriage, not great, bob

That makes the kids less trusting and more likely to believe that they have to settle because they don't have their parents showing them a loving long lasting relationship is possible, so they are more likely to doubt the existence of it

A father who won't give up on a marriage that is in rough shape is admirable and all, but when there is no hope of salvaging any love from the situation, that's going to lead to them being more jaded as a result
Oh make up your minds.
Are you against single mothers or not.
If a man wants to stay with the wrong woman for the sake of his kids then good for him
The key is not get trapped in that situation in the first place, and if you do, don't make it worse by making the same mistake over and over again with the wrong woman and keep knocking her up, like wtf?

Single motherhood is worse than a loveless marriage in the vast majority of cases, but if Grumpy's wife is as lame as he says she is, she might be one of the rare exceptions where that actually might be more damaging and toxic for the kids for him to remain in the relationship, as much as that sucks for Grumpy and the kids

Can't know for sure, because I don't have much to go on, but it sounds pretty bad, from what Grumpy has said, unless he's embellishing or not properly clarifying the situation
Last edited by StCapps on Mon Apr 13, 2020 11:58 pm, edited 1 time in total.
*yip*

Smitty-48

Post by Smitty-48 » Mon Apr 13, 2020 11:57 pm

StCapps wrote:
Mon Apr 13, 2020 11:51 pm
Smitty-48 wrote:
StCapps wrote:

Not sure, but my hunch is that she doesn't want to have kids, and if she does the clock is ticking
More than ticking, if she's mid forties she missed the boat

If you want a sacred baby factory, you want to go as young as possible within reason
Nec Aspera Terrent

Smitty-48

Post by Smitty-48 » Tue Apr 14, 2020 12:03 am

Don't forget; Mrs Smitty is not my age, I met her when I was your age, she was 24

If I was going to have babies with her, I would have started right away
Nec Aspera Terrent

StCapps

Post by StCapps » Tue Apr 14, 2020 12:03 am

Smitty-48 wrote:
Mon Apr 13, 2020 11:57 pm
StCapps wrote:
Smitty-48 wrote:

If you want a sacred baby factory, you want to go as young as possible within reason
Indeed, I just have to find my diamond in the rough, a Gen X style personality only with the youth to go with it, sacred baby factory ftw
*yip*

Smitty-48

Post by Smitty-48 » Tue Apr 14, 2020 12:05 am

StCapps wrote:
Tue Apr 14, 2020 12:03 am
Smitty-48 wrote:
Mon Apr 13, 2020 11:57 pm
StCapps wrote:

Indeed, I just have to find my diamond in the rough, a Gen X style personality only with the youth to go with it, sacred baby factory ftw
It's also a win-win when you get to my age and your wife is almost seven years younger

She will be an old lady some day, but she's still smoking hot right now
Nec Aspera Terrent

StCapps

Post by StCapps » Tue Apr 14, 2020 12:06 am

Smitty-48 wrote:
Tue Apr 14, 2020 12:03 am
Don't forget; Mrs Smitty is not my age, I met her when I was your age, she was 24

If I was going to have babies with her, I would have started right away
That's around the sweet spot, not too young so they actually have time to develop a personality, while still being at peak cuteness and having plenty left in the hour glass
*bites fist*

Chances of me marrying a younger woman, like my Dad, are quite high, my parents are six years apart, wouldn't be shocked if the future wife and me had a similar age differential
*yip*