Re: SARS Pt. 2 - Wuhan Boogaloo

Post by SuburbanFarmer » Mon Apr 13, 2020 9:12 pm

StCapps wrote:
Mon Apr 13, 2020 8:52 pm
SuburbanFarmer wrote:
Mon Apr 13, 2020 7:50 pm
Montegriffo wrote:
Mon Apr 13, 2020 6:42 pm

Criticising a man for doing what he thinks is best for his children is a low blow Smitty.
Frankly, I'm disappointed, you're better than that.
No... no he’s not :lol:

Predictable over the top reaction when he receives a message he doesn’t want to hear. Same ol’ boomer, over-compensating and flailing about for validation.

I simply pointed out that his currency will be worth far less in the coming year, in order to warn others to action. Shot heard round the world indeed.

Wiser men will heed it, and behave accordingly. His kind will flail straight into the abyss, taking as many with him as possible. It’s the Boomer way.
Inflation in the face of deflationary pressure is not the sky falling, though SIFCLFs would claim otherwise, wouldn't they?

ZeroHedgeFarmer for the lulz
Oh it'll be fine for now. The 'stimulus' will even help stabilize things for the time being. But you know very well what this will look like a year from now.
SJWs are a natural consequence of corporatism.

Formerly GrumpyCatFace

https://youtu.be/CYbT8-rSqo0

StCapps

Post by StCapps » Mon Apr 13, 2020 9:17 pm

Smitty-48 wrote:She's gone back upstairs now, realized it was past her bed tine and hurried off

She really loves that track tho, that had her bopping around soon as she heard it

She's not a bad dancer neither, she knows how to shake it right, I was getting hot under the collar
Too Hawt Dancing FTW

Hadn't heard that song in a while, forgot how dope it was, had me bopping when I dropped it too
*yip*

StCapps

Post by StCapps » Mon Apr 13, 2020 9:18 pm

SuburbanFarmer wrote:
Mon Apr 13, 2020 9:12 pm
StCapps wrote:
SuburbanFarmer wrote:
Mon Apr 13, 2020 7:50 pm

No... no he’s not :lol:

Predictable over the top reaction when he receives a message he doesn’t want to hear. Same ol’ boomer, over-compensating and flailing about for validation.

I simply pointed out that his currency will be worth far less in the coming year, in order to warn others to action. Shot heard round the world indeed.

Wiser men will heed it, and behave accordingly. His kind will flail straight into the abyss, taking as many with him as possible. It’s the Boomer way.
Inflation in the face of deflationary pressure is not the sky falling, though SIFCLFs would claim otherwise, wouldn't they?

Oh it'll be fine for now. The 'stimulus' will even help stabilize things for the time being. But you know very well what this will look like a year from now.
Too much inflation is bad thing, yes we all know, the difference between us and you, is we don't shout how everyone is doomed from the rooftops any time something happens in the economy

The economy is going good, it's a sign we're all doomed! The economy is going bad, it's a sign we're all doomed! It's literally your response to any economic news whatsoever
*yip*

Smitty-48

Post by Smitty-48 » Mon Apr 13, 2020 9:22 pm

StCapps wrote:
Mon Apr 13, 2020 9:17 pm
Smitty-48 wrote:She's gone back upstairs now, realized it was past her bed tine and hurried off

She really loves that track tho, that had her bopping around soon as she heard it

She's not a bad dancer neither, she knows how to shake it right, I was getting hot under the collar
Too Hawt Dancing FTW

Hadn't heard that song in a while, forgot how dope it was, had me bopping when I dropped it too
She doesn't like my country, my opera, nor my bluegrass

But she does love a funky beat, that's the exact type of beat she likes to dance to

She a hip dancer, likes to shake her hips, and she doesn't do club dancing, more P-funk style

What about my Nightshift QT, anymore dope on her ? I'm living your quest vicariously now
Nec Aspera Terrent

Smitty-48

Post by Smitty-48 » Mon Apr 13, 2020 9:32 pm

StCapps wrote:
Mon Apr 13, 2020 9:18 pm
SuburbanFarmer wrote:
StCapps wrote:

Too much inflation is bad thing, yes we all know, the difference between us and you, is we don't shout how everyone is doomed from the rooftops any time something happens in the economy

The economy is going good, it's a sign we're all doomed! The economy is going bad, it's a sign we're all doomed! It's literally your response to any economic news whatsoever
I don't have millions in cash on hand, but I don't have debt and my net worth is in the millions

So If I'm wiped out, Canada itself has been wiped out in the process and America is even worse

I don't see that as the trajectory

I do think Grumpy's baby momma is using him and will eventually chuck him overboard tho,

then he really will be sad panda *suckah*
Nec Aspera Terrent

Montegriffo

Post by Montegriffo » Mon Apr 13, 2020 9:35 pm

Fuck, it's getting light outside.
I stayed up all night to see where the Sun went and it's just dawned on me.
For legal reasons, we are not threatening to destroy U.S. government property with our glorious medieval siege engine. But if we wanted to, we could. But we won’t. But we could.

StCapps

Post by StCapps » Mon Apr 13, 2020 9:38 pm

Smitty-48 wrote:
Mon Apr 13, 2020 9:22 pm

But she does love a funky beat, that's the exact type of beat she likes to dance to

She a hip dancer, like to shake her hips, and she doesn't club dancing, more P-funk style
I do love Mrs Smitty's taste in music, but my tastes like yours, are more eclectic, I like songs from every genre, even though I like some genres more than others
Smitty-48 wrote:
What about my Nightshift QT, anymore dope on her ? I'm living your quest vicariously now
Unfortunately she doesn't work again until sunday, her absence simply making my heart grow fonder, what a cutie

She was watching Narcos on Netflix the other night when I found her, but she was more than happy to pause for the cause, and chat for a good while

She clearly digs talking to me, and even kept chatting just as I was about to leave to get me to linger in the doorway, far more eager to chat, in no rush to get back to show.

Had her full undivided attention, so hawt, so unmillenial

I stopped watching Narcos before the end of the first season, though she's making me wanna get back into it though, just so I can talk to her about it, and flex my television analyst skills to help her enjoy it more

Plus it was a good show, but at the time I was watching a bunch of better stuff, so I didn't keep up with it

You've seen Narcos right?
*yip*

Smitty-48

Post by Smitty-48 » Mon Apr 13, 2020 9:39 pm

Montegriffo wrote:
Mon Apr 13, 2020 9:35 pm
Fuck, it's getting light outside.
I stayed up all night to see where the Sun went and it's just dawned on me.
What's the big whoop ?

You're in the army now, operations are conducted round the clock, you grab sleep where you can, take naps
Nec Aspera Terrent

Smitty-48

Post by Smitty-48 » Mon Apr 13, 2020 9:42 pm

StCapps wrote:
Mon Apr 13, 2020 9:38 pm
Smitty-48 wrote:

She a hip dancer, like to shake her hips, and she doesn't club dancing, more P-funk style
I do love Mrs Smitty's taste in music, but my tastes like yours, are more eclectic, I like songs from every genre, even though I like some genres more than others
Smitty-48 wrote:
Unfortunately she doesn't work again until sunday, her absence simply making my heart grow fonder, what a cutie

She was watching Narcos on Netflix the other night when I found her, but she was more than happy to pause for the cause, and chat for a good while

She clearly digs talking to me, and even kept chatting just as I was about to leave to get me to linger in the doorway, far more eager to chat, in no rush to get back to show.

Had her full undivided attention, so hawt, so unmillenial

I stopped watching Narcos before the end of the first season, though she's making me wanna get back into it though, just so I can talk to her about it, and flex my television analyst skills to help her enjoy it more

Plus it was a good show, but at the time I was watching a bunch of better stuff, so I didn't keep up with it

You've seen Narcos right?
Yeah, I love Narcos, although Narcos Mexico was boring, Original Narcos was great

She's sounds like an old school type of broad,

I've got a crush on the idea of her, tho I don't know what she looks like

She must be pretty cure tho, for you to be so twitterpated, did you get eye to eye with her ?
Nec Aspera Terrent

StCapps

Post by StCapps » Mon Apr 13, 2020 9:44 pm

Smitty-48 wrote:
Mon Apr 13, 2020 9:32 pm
StCapps wrote:
Mon Apr 13, 2020 9:18 pm
SuburbanFarmer wrote:

I don't have millions in cash on hand, but I don't have debt and my net worth is in the millions

So If I'm wiped out, Canada itself has been wiped out in the process and America is even worse

I don't see that as the trajectory

I do think Grumpy's baby momma is using him and will eventually chuck him overboard tho,

then he really will be sad panda *suckah*
Grumpy needs to find a loyal lady to make the baby momma step her game up, she thinks she has him by the balls, and she's right, which is why she shits on him so much, because he just takes it

Stand up for yourself, Grumpy

Rule that putty, she'll treat you better if you do, at the very least

Dogs don't chase rocks just lying on the ground, they chase after rabbits that dart in and out of bushes, be the evasive rabbit, not the motionless rock. Chicks want something hard to catch, easy to catch is boring, then they start lashing out
*yip*