SARS Pt. 2 - Wuhan Boogaloo

Smitty-48

Re: SARS Pt. 2 - Wuhan Boogaloo

Post by Smitty-48 » Sun Apr 12, 2020 7:18 am

StCapps wrote:
Sun Apr 12, 2020 7:15 am
Even so, if you are looking for something new to watch and can't think of anything, give one of my recommendations a try, even if they don't seem like something you'd like, they just might surprise you, many of them surprised me
We don't have the same taste, I think.

I like military adventure shows like Fauda or MI5

I'm not really into that David Simon shit, the Wire was a one off because it was cops & robbers

My favorite HBO show is Band of Brothers
Nec Aspera Terrent

StCapps

Post by StCapps » Sun Apr 12, 2020 7:23 am

Smitty-48 wrote:
Sun Apr 12, 2020 7:18 am
StCapps wrote:
Sun Apr 12, 2020 7:15 am
Even so, if you are looking for something new to watch and can't think of anything, give one of my recommendations a try, even if they don't seem like something you'd like, they just might surprise you, many of them surprised me
We don't have the same taste, I think.

I like military adventure shows like Fauda or MI5

I'm not really into that David Simon shit, the Wire was a one off because it was cops & robbers
You don't need Roku to watch CraveTV by the way, you can just login on the website and plug it into your TV with an HDMI cable, it's not hard, as long as you have a device capable of surfing the internet in reach of your TV.

We don't have the same tastes, but many shows that I didn't think were my taste ending up being to my tastes because they were done so well, genre didn't get in the way. And it's not like our tastes don't overlap to some degree. I'd recommend The Shield, the second best cop show after The Wire, and in my drama tv top 10 as well, but it's not on Netflix or Crave, unfortunately, and it has the second best ending in TV history. The Shield is an FX show, so if you have any streaming service that has FX shows, that's right up your alley.

Deutshland-83 is a cold war war espionage show, just haven't gotten around to it yet.
Last edited by StCapps on Sun Apr 12, 2020 7:27 am, edited 1 time in total.
*yip*

Smitty-48

Post by Smitty-48 » Sun Apr 12, 2020 7:26 am

StCapps wrote:
Sun Apr 12, 2020 7:23 am
You don't need Roku to watch CraveTV by the way, you can just login on the website and plug it into your TV with an HDMI cable, it's not hard, as long as you have a device capable of surfing the internet in reach of your TV.
I'm not fucking with my downstairs set up, period end of story

I don't like tv that much anyways, I'd rather just be on patio and/or deck listening to music

tv is for cold /wet weather, and that's mostly hockey

I'm more likely to just play Gran Turismo than I am to watch HBO

Mostly I'm just doing it so I can snuggle with the wife in bed
Nec Aspera Terrent

StCapps

Post by StCapps » Sun Apr 12, 2020 7:29 am

Smitty-48 wrote:
Sun Apr 12, 2020 7:26 am
StCapps wrote:
I don't see how it would require fucking with your set up at all, you just need to plug an HDMI cable in, it takes like two seconds and zero effort.
/shrugs

What happened to your perpetual good mood? You seem real grumpy about getting TV recommendations for a guy who just asked for them, geez

Asks for recommendations, gets them, then says he doesnt watch tv, fuck your recommedations, alrighty then.......
*yip*

Smitty-48

Post by Smitty-48 » Sun Apr 12, 2020 7:33 am

StCapps wrote:
Sun Apr 12, 2020 7:29 am
Smitty-48 wrote:
StCapps wrote:
I don't see how it would require fucking with your set up at all, you just need to plug an HDMI cable in.
/shrugs

What happened to your perpetual good mood, you seem real grumpy about getting TV recommendations for a guy who just asked for them, geez
Stop recommending that I change my downstairs set up just to get HBO down here, and I'll stop telling you to stop doing that /shrugs

I don't even like HBO, I'm not swapping these HDMI's out

Again, HBO is not about HBO, it's just about snuggling with the wife in bed
Nec Aspera Terrent

StCapps

Post by StCapps » Sun Apr 12, 2020 7:35 am

Smitty-48 wrote:
Sun Apr 12, 2020 7:33 am
StCapps wrote:
Sun Apr 12, 2020 7:29 am
Smitty-48 wrote:

I don't see how it would require fucking with your set up at all, you just need to plug an HDMI cable in.
/shrugs

What happened to your perpetual good mood, you seem real grumpy about getting TV recommendations for a guy who just asked for them, geez
Stop recommending that I change my downstairs set up just to get HBO down here, and I'll stop telling you to stop doing that /shrugs

I don't even like HBO, I'm not swapping these HDMI's out

Again, HBO is not about HBO, it's just about snuggling with the wife in bed
Can't you just access cravetv from your PS3, and stream it on there? You probably don't even have to change anything, you whiner
Last edited by StCapps on Sun Apr 12, 2020 7:37 am, edited 2 times in total.
*yip*

Smitty-48

Post by Smitty-48 » Sun Apr 12, 2020 7:36 am

StCapps wrote:
Sun Apr 12, 2020 7:35 am
Can't you just access cravetv from your PS3, and stream it on there? You probably don't even have to change anything, you whiner
Now I am never going to do it, and I am not going to watch Boarwalk Empire now neither

So you're going backwards now

You don't fuck with another man's den :digs heels in:
Nec Aspera Terrent

StCapps

Post by StCapps » Sun Apr 12, 2020 7:38 am

Smitty-48 wrote:
Sun Apr 12, 2020 7:36 am
StCapps wrote:
Now I am never going to do it, and I am not going to watch Boarwalk Empire now neither

I'm not fucking with it, I made a suggestion of how to access crave without fucking with it, you're so weird

Whatever dude, dig your heels in for no reason at all, see if it bothers me
/shrugs
Last edited by StCapps on Sun Apr 12, 2020 7:40 am, edited 1 time in total.
*yip*

Smitty-48

Post by Smitty-48 » Sun Apr 12, 2020 7:40 am

StCapps wrote:
Sun Apr 12, 2020 7:38 am
Smitty-48 wrote:
StCapps wrote:

I'm not fucking with it, whatever dude, punish yourself, see if it bother me
/shrugs
You don't understand being married, all that stuff is upstairs for a reason

I don't want chick world down here, this is my world down here, HBO is chick stuff upstairs, where it belongs
Nec Aspera Terrent

StCapps

Post by StCapps » Sun Apr 12, 2020 7:41 am

Smitty-48 wrote:
Sun Apr 12, 2020 7:40 am
StCapps wrote:
Sun Apr 12, 2020 7:38 am
Smitty-48 wrote:

I'm not fucking with it, whatever dude, punish yourself, see if it bother me
/shrugs
You don't understand being married, all that stuff is upstairs for a reason

I don't want chick world down here, this is my world down here, HBO is chick stuff upstairs, where is belongs
Not all HBO stuff is chick stuff, which is why if you ever wanted to not watch HBO chick stuff because Mrs Smitty doesn't want to, you can watch it somewhere instead not watching it all

What are you afraid Mrs Smitty is going to raid your den if you can access CraveTV down there or something? I'm not telling you to change your set up, so you can stop arguing against Strawman Capps whenever you feel like it.
*yip*